Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

That one's for my Dad

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he's okay. I had a severe stroke in January. I was 33, fit and a good diet. I had no speech, writing or reading. After 4 weeks im rapid progress. I can speak and my writing is better there. I couldn't log on before I couldn't write.

So I know how you feel, hopefully he is recovering.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

A bit of an update.
Rapid progress has been made over the past week or so, and Dad should be home this week, probably Thursday.
Hes told the therapy staff that he wants to be home and in his armchair in time for the match on Friday!
Great news. All the best to your Dad.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Hope he's okay. I had a severe stroke in January. I was 33, fit and a good diet. I had no speech, writing or reading. After 4 weeks im rapid progress. I can speak and my writing is better there. I couldn't log on before I couldn't write.

Wishing you well to

Glad your dad is on the mend too Sue

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit of an update.
Rapid progress has been made over the past week or so, and Dad should be home this week, probably Thursday.
Hes told the therapy staff that he wants to be home and in his armchair in time for the match on Friday!

Brilliant news! Much love to your Father and the whole family and fingers crossed he gets his wish for Friday.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit of an update.
Very pleased for you both. Keep the Faith.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope that things are better for you soon. I know what a hammer blow having a thankfully minor stroke aged 51 was for me. I can't imagine what having something much worse in my early 30s would be like.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
A bit of an update.
Great and happy news Mutchy. Please send your dad my best wishes, and hope Wolves can win for him.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score

Must have been an awful shock, and very traumatic for you. I hope you continue to make as full a recovery as possible.
Best wishes.

Boon2

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great news.
Best wishes to both of you and to MrwulfAndrew.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sorry to hear your news and here is hoping your recovery continues to be as rapid as it has been up to now. Good Luck.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Keep up the (considerable) effort I know you must be making to make such progress. Seriously well done Andrew.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit of an update.
Good to hear. Best Wishes to you both, it will be great for you both to watch the game together.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Dad was able to leave hospital this morning!
First time I've been able to see him in nearly seven weeks, and he does look like he's been through a tough time.
Hopefully home comforts and tlc will see that change before too long. And a win on Friday night!

Back
Top Bottom