Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team Meeting Prank - Wolves Players React to FIFA 22 Ratings

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

This is well worth watching. It's a Wolves player meeting that's been released on YouTube today. I won't say too much so as not to spoil it but the bond between the players is really impressive. Ruben Neves has a good sense of humour, he suggests that Tony Roberts the GK coach used to play for Tettenhall and Coady calls Fabio the golden child.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
It's funny that Coady always has to speak in pidgin English to help the other players understand him. Fabio seemed a little quiet though and sat slightly apart from the others. Probably nothing. It's easy to forget he's only just turned 19 and in a foreign country. Actually, seeing all the players relaxed and messing around away from the pitch shows how many of them are just young lads.

Last edited:

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The more I see of Ruddy's natural personality the more I like him. Proper team man and he should get more respect round these parts.

I fancy he'll make a great coach.
He must love Tony Roberts calling him “boy” in every session.

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
Fair play to Ruddy for speaking up in defence of teammates prior to them realising it was a wind up. He could just go through the motions and sit in silence knowing he isn't featuring...

I love this era of players, it annoys me when they come in for undue criticism when it's clear they're putting the effort in for our club. A lot of them could be in the sun or the bright lights but they're grafting for Wolves (granted they're earning big money, but good luck to them).

Coady talks to the foreign lads in a weird voice typical of the English abroad!

These FIFA reveals are a masterstroke, always good craic.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a FIFA 22 note, wolves have been overlooked for the second week in getting players in the Team of the Week. Son chosen instead of Hwang....

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So Ruben was going to Liverpool and has never been to Ruddys farm !!!

Really good watch.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And he is much loved round these parts!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is he? Didn’t know much about him. He’s a larger than life character it seems. Good to have around
Good bloke, was daggers keeper for an age, helped then into the football league and if memory serves has to pay a pretty penny to basically un-retire himself to do so!

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it just me … or does Tony Roberts seem a bit of a loudmouth gob****e … can tell Ruddy don’t like him

No need for that, come on.
This is a bit of fun and the lad entered into it in the spirit of things. Why make such a remark

On video he comes across as a bit of a character. So what if he stomps around on matchday… surely it’s about being upbeat and showing up for the players. What would you prefer… have him slumped in a chair with his disinterested face on??? Some optics for the players that!

Give the guy a break

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Is it just me … or does Tony Roberts seem a bit of a loudmouth gob****e … can tell Ruddy don’t like him
Just you I think, seems like the joker of the coaching staff. Think you need someone like that who the players can have a laugh with, not necessarily like a mate but someone who can lighten the mood I guess.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Soo funny, I know we didnt see all of it but Hoever & Ait-Nouri seem very quiet compared to the others, Nelson was very knowledgeable, and we've seen him in his pants :):)

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Roberts seems a laugh. Can easily tell their all a fan of him

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent watch and many thanks for posting it.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was fun.
The lazy ass editors better get to upgrading Kilman though, 70 is a joke.
I never play Coady on FIFA, an absolute liability against any forward with 2 working legs.

Back
Top Bottom