Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for Palace

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be interesting to see what sides people would go with after a frustrating draw against Newcastle on Sunday..
What I would like to see...

------------------Patricio------------
--------Boly-------Coady------Kilman-----
--Semedo---Dendoncker--Neves---Ait-Nouri--
-----Neto------------------------Podence---
-------------------Jimenez-----------------

Subs: Ruddy,Saiss,Marcal,Moutinho,Vitinha,Traore,Silva

Think Nuno will go for Marcal but think Ait-Nouri would give us more balance going forward seeing as Podence cuts inside would give us more width down that side!
Would also like to see Silva get some minutes in this one..

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same again but with Ait-Nouri for Saiss.

Rp
Boly Coady Kilman
Semedo Neves Donk Ait-nouri
Neto Podence
Jiminez

Podence and Neto need to step it up a bit to ensure they keep their places with Traore on the bench. I think they will do. But Zaha will probably score a couple. I'll go 2 all.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same again but with Ait-Nouri for Saiss.

Rp
Boly Coady Kilman
Semedo Neves Donk Ait-nouri
Neto Podence
Jiminez

Podence and Neto need to step it up a bit to ensure they keep their places with Traore on the bench. I think they will do. But Zaha will probably score a couple. I'll go 2 all.

this is the side i want to see i have a terrible feeling we will still see saiss at lwb, - traore may get a go but thinking podence and neto will start this one.

2-1 wolves (jimenez, neto and zaha)

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like to see Adama from the start for a change and one of the two wing backs. Otherwise same team

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Patricio
Boly Coady Kilman
Semedo Neves Dendoncker Ait-Nouri
Traore Jimenez Podence

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be disappointed with Nuno if we don't use a proper fullback.And I car believe I've said that about the mon.Love Saiss but he ay no fullback.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Patricio
Boly Coady Kilman
Semedo Neves Dendoncker Ait-Nouri
Traore Jimenez Podence
This . Realistically .

not that we ever would , but imagine 4 3 3 with otasowie in there for a cb - supporting Jimenez and trying to get on traore crosses

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Marcal for Saiss will be the change. Then the question will be whether Nuno puts Saiss in ahead of Kilman.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Okay, just to suggest a lineup that ain’t gonna happen, and probably rightly so without a pre season of implementing it , but :

Patricio
Semedo Coady killman Marcel
Donk Neves Moutinho
Podence Jimenez Neto

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Okay, just to suggest a lineup that ain’t gonna happen, and probably rightly so without a pre season of implementing it , but :

Patricio
Semedo Coady killman Marcel
Donk Neves Moutinho
Podence Jimenez Neto

I can't see us starting with a back 4, nor do I think we need to to be honest. Plenty of teams can attack and create playing with a back 3, its how you do that that we need to get right at times.

However I see no reason we couldn't switch to a back 4 in game, after watching Coady play in a 4 for England after Maguire's sending off I see no reason why we couldn't keep this as an option during a game if we're dominating possession and want an extra forward in. I appreciate Denmark offered very little threat and didn't really cause him any problems but that would be no different in a scenario where we're looking to put an extra forward up the pitch because we're controlling the game anyway.

As long as you have one of Marcel at LWB or Dendoncker in CM you've always got the option to revert back to a Back 3 at any time during the game if needed. That's where we should be able to benefit from having players who are adaptable and can play multiple positions, it should allow us to tweak the formation and tactics in game. If that were the case I'd probably keep Boly on the pitch, nothing against Kilman who I think is getting better and better but I think keeping Boly alongside Coady would make us more flexible as he can play right or left to suit depending on who else is on the pitch to drop in on their most comfortable side.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Patricio
Boly, Coady, Kilman
Semedo, Dendoncker, Neves, Ait-Nouri
Neto
Traore, Raul

Ability to switch between a 3-4-1-2 and 3-4-3 as needed.

Think Neto is better tracking back than Podence which provides a bit more cover for an inexperienced left-hand side.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can only see one change, Marcal coming in at left wing-back. Then it's a question of whether Kilman keeps his place or Saiss goes back into the defence. I have this niggling feeling Santo could very well go with the same eleven again.

Coops

Reaction score
Does Hoever fit in anywhere if Vitinha on bench?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think adama is fully fit... Think he may have a knock and I don't mean his shoulder..... He maybe one of the players nuno refers to with some issues in the squad.. .. That's why his game time is being managed...

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
Anyone who made the trip to watch Saiss get fed up of chasing Zaha until he just decided to pull him over despite already being on a yellow won't want to see him at LCB never mind LWB. Kilman has earned his place and Nuno needs to stop trying to shoehorn Saiss in. So same team but with Marcal for Saiss. Only question is whether the space in behind might be there for Traore, would be harsh to drop Podence or Neto though.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play Podence as a No.10 just behind two strikers, Jimenez and Neto who need to dovetail much more closely. Marcal in at at LWB. Keep Neves and Dedonk together in midfield for now. Kilman to retain his place for the foreseeable future . Rough on Saiss who has done well but that's football. Give Traore a minimum of 30 minutes in second half and get the bloody ball to him!

Back
Top Bottom