Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for Naaarrwitch

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mosquera has to play, need to see him. Was the best defender in pre-season.

Other than that, don't really care. Give Silva a chance as well actually.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Farewell appearances for Ruddy and Marcal.

Bring Mosquera in to see what he can do alongside Coady in a back 4.

Rest Jonny and see if Hoever still wants to fight for his place.

Try Fabio and Raul as a pair, with old fashioned wing support from Chiquinho and Neto.

Gomes, Cundle and Ait Nouri from the bench.

Ruddy

Hoever---Mosquera---Coady---Marcal

Chiquinho---Neves---Moutinho---Neto

Fabio---Raul​

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lage could do with us winning this game. Defeat to an awful Norwich side would be an embarrassment and would raise serious questions. Need a win and a good positive performance.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

Play who the side going forward is going to be built around even though the likelihood of Neves being here is remote

Sa
Jonny Mosquera Toti RAN
Neto Cundle Neves Chiquinho
Fabio Raul

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As long as any team selection takes on board........

No Dendoncker anywhere near the starting 11
No further experimentation with Jonny at RCB

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play who the side going forward is going to be built around even though the likelihood of Neves being here is remote

Sa
Jonny Mosquera Toti RAN
Neto Cundle Neves Chiquinho
Fabio Raul
Some variation of this. Let's just see how much we need for next season. Norwich would probably win but as my daughter is going in my place so she can suffer (I do actually love her)!

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Predict a Wolves result against a relegated team.?
Well.I hope we can score or even win because the last 5/6 weeks have been terrible. RELEGATION form !!
So come on lads ,it is the last home game and probably the last game in the old gold for some of our team.
Last night we were demolished by a world class team so let's turn up on Sunday Please.
COYWssss!

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Lage could do with us winning this game. Defeat to an awful Norwich side would be an embarrassment and would raise serious questions. Need a win and a good positive performance.
Agreed. Norwich are another team going down that we somehow conspired to lose to in the FA Cup and have failed to beat in the league so far.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ruddy
Chiquinho Boly Coady Toti Jonny
Neves Moutinho
Trincao Raul Neto

Subs Sa Marcal Donck Hoever RAN Silva Hwang Cundle Campbell

Ruddy for sentimental reasons.

Would happily go for 4 at back but assumed not.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Jonny
Coady
Mosqeura
Ait Nouri
Neves
Moutinho
Chiq
Trincao
Neto
Fabio

4-2-3-1

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sa
Jonny mosquera toti ran
Dendoncker neves
Chicinho trincao neto
Silva

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure what effect if any the <23s Cup Final v Albion may have on it? The likes of Cundle, Mosquera, Toti , Chiquinho and even Silva could be drafted in for that one.
There again theyve got their promotion play- off next week too. Norwich is always a big one for me becauseof familyconnections so I really hope we put an attacking side out and turn on a performance. Ruddy for Sa is about as far as I would go by way of sentiment! Surely he must be a shoe-in against his former club?

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure what effect if any the <23s Cup Final v Albion may have on it? The likes of Cundle, Mosquera, Toti , Chiquinho and even Silva could be drafted in for that one.
There again theyve got their promotion play- off next week too. Norwich is always a big one for me becauseof familyconnections so I really hope we put an attacking side out and turn on a performance. Ruddy for Sa is about as far as I would go by way of sentiment! Surely he must be a shoe-in against his former club?
Can't see any of the 1st Team U23's being used in the cup game. Mosquera is a possibility, because he seems further down the pecking order, but would be surprised if the others you mention are called up.

Edit- Cundle is in the U23 side as well as Mosquera, good to see because he has been a key player in that team. Will he also be on the bench on Sunday?

Last edited:

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last few games we’ve risked conceding 5 just by turning up (or not turning up…)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa

Jonny Coady Toti Ran

Neves Moutinho

Chiquinho Neto

Raul Fabio

Subs, Cundle, Ruddy, Boly, Podence, Hoever, Bueno, Dendoncker, Mosquera, Campbell

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we will play a few of the ones that will be leaving so expect to see starts for

Ruddy, Boly, Marcal, Neves ,Dendoncker
Trincao, Jimenez & Sellars :D

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A win pretty much secures 8th so cant see much change really
Totti needs to come in and maybe a 2 man midfield Jonny back in his proper place and Chico as a proper winger

D

Deleted member (smith)

Didn’t Mosquera and Cundle play 120 minutes on Friday?

Last edited by a moderator:

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think a defeat would see the ground become a little agitated and possibly his last game.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We really need a strong performance and result after a dismal final third of the season - full strength side, with back 3 of Boly, Coady and Toti in front of Sa (player of the season). If we don't beat Norwich comfortably in our last home game of the season, with a far superior squad and players to pick from than the opposition manager, would you trust Bruno to rebuild the side and take it forward?

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have watch every game Mosquera has played for the first team and U23's and he is not really ready for the prem. He is very raw, loses concentration at times and can be a bit wild.

I do think he will be a good long term player, but I think he needs a good loan next season.

From what i have seen Gomes is the far better option right now.

So I would go;

Sa
Jonny Coady Bolly RAN
Donk Neves Moutinho
Chinqiho Jiminez Neto

I am sure Lage wants to transition to four at the back, whether that is 433 or 442. Playing this will give those likely to be in the squad next season exposure to his preferred style - Sa, Coady, Jonny, RAN, Chinqiho, and Neto will, I think still be part of next seasons squad.

Back
Top Bottom