Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Swear filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
As many know there is a swear filter on this forum, so if you need to swear just type it out and leave the filter to the rest. We will all know what you're saying so there is no need to try and circumvent it. All that will do is annoy us moderating as we have to then edit it and ask it to stop but that isn't working so if you continue we'll have to start either bans or pre mods which I'm sure no one really wants.

TLDR- stop evading the swear filter or you'll be in pre mod.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As many know there is a swear filter on this forum, so if you need to swear just type it out and leave the filter to the rest. We will all know what you're saying so there is no need to try and circumvent it. All that will do is annoy us moderating as we have to then edit it and ask it to stop but that isn't working so if you continue we'll have to start either bans or pre mods which I'm sure no one really wants.

There are only two clubs that have swearing in their name

Sxxxxhorpe and fxxxing Leeds

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you know if I’m saying ****, ****, **** or ****?

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
P****t was the name of a French soft drink in the 1960s

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Does to class as swearing if I put Hwang with K instead of a G?

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****y Bumkin.

Despite my stellar contribution I'm in perma pre-mod anyway so this is effectively a private message for you Bod.

Sweeeet

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For cough and cold, take Beecham's remedy!!!

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Is this thread going quite as you had intended bod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom