Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Swansea away tickets

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aloocation is only 1000, surely there will be more available
Tickets go on sale tomorrow but to both AST's and Season ticket holders
Don't understand IF there is only 1000 available why there isn't just one day only for AST's

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Liberty holds 20k; not sure what the rules say but surely we are entitled to more than 5%? I would say that the away end holds around 2.5-3k.

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to be initial allocation. If we sell them in next day or two then they should release another block for sale. Be a bit daft if they don't as the stadium will be half empty anyway!

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to be initial allocation. If we sell them in next day or two then they should release another block for sale. Be a bit daft if they don't as the stadium will be half empty anyway!
Yep think and hope you are right

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The club will buy what they think we will sell. If we need more than 1,000 we'll get it. If they took a full allocation of say, 2,500, and we only sold 1,000, they'd still have to pay for the rest. Just a more cautious approach.

D

Deleted member 6526

A lot will depend on when the coaches are departing too.

D

Deleted member 4453

I wouldn't worry too much.
It's practically a week away, will be difficult for a lot to get the time off.
I was up for it but it'll be a nightmare to work around with booking time off.

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
its a tough one, big distance after work and to get back for the next day. Defo not for the kids this one

B

BigBadWolf

Someone on Facebook reckons we have sold 800 already, would be very surprised if that was true.

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
OS says only 174 seats left so that would appear to be correct. Presumably there's an option to release more.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just checked BBC One Wales TV guide and there is a slot for a third round replay, could be the Chelsea game though?

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see anything on the Swansea forums about it being on TV. Will the slot just be for the bbc one game? What normally happens on BBC Wales?

K

KiwiWolf

Aloocation is only 1000, surely there will be more available
Tickets go on sale tomorrow but to both AST's and Season ticket holders
Don't understand IF there is only 1000 available why there isn't just one day only for AST's

FA Cup rules allow for an away allocation of up to 15% of the home stadium. However this is subject to the local Safety Advisory Group (Police, H&S etc) agreeing to that ticket allocation number.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone on Facebook reckons we have sold 800 already, would be very surprised if that was true.
I booked my ticket at 11am this morning and was told over 400 had already been sold and we can get more tickets if we se the initial 1000

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just dont know what to do about this.I am having physio at the hospital every Wednesday,i suppose I could miss one week but they Dow like ya to.It's the coach journey I'm more concerned about.I went to Southampton and I was in agony coming back as sitting down for long periods is my problem.That's why i am thinking of doing the train for Fulham.Any way it's not about having free travel,I have looked at gewin by train as I can get an early slot,but I cor get back as no trains are running.Well I cor find any.:( My nephew is away in Australia and his daughter cor have time off school.So with that in mind I think I'm gonna give it a miss.Gutted but ya cor have everything in life can ya.:(

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just dont know what to do about this.I am having physio at the hospital every Wednesday,i suppose I could miss one week but they Dow like ya to.It's the coach journey I'm more concerned about.I went to Southampton and I was in agony coming back as sitting down for long periods is my problem.That's why i am thinking of doing the train for Fulham.Any way it's not about having free travel,I have looked at gewin by train as I can get an early slot,but I cor get back as no trains are running.Well I cor find any.:( My nephew is away in Australia and his daughter cor have time off school.So with that in mind I think I'm gonna give it a miss.Gutted but ya cor have everything in life can ya.:(
Walk up and down the coach Steve, you know it makes sense !;)

S

Staten Island Wolf

Will they let us bring a case of brown ale on the bus? That's a real charabang trip. Don Everall, ala 1970s.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Doesn't look like I'll be going either :(

My dad's going though, one of the perks of being self employed I spose haha! Don't have to ask anyone's permission for an afternoon off!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

Save your money for the next round bab! ;)

M

Mr Wolf

With free coach travel & £15 it should still sell quite well despite the impracticality for most fans.

Anyone know what time the free coaches leave, 1,500 would be a very good number for this game.

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks sold out online- 1000 already is top support!
Nope, there are at least 122 still to be sold as at 10.39 ! just seen that the allocation has been extended ? who knows anyway tickets still on sale.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With free coach travel & £15 it should still sell quite well despite the impracticality for most fans.

Anyone know what time the free coaches leave, 1,500 would be a very good number for this game.

2-30 I think Craig.

D

Deleted member 4453

2000? gonna feel like home for the lads.
Really up for the next round. Respect to everyone going.

E

Essex Wolf

2000? gonna feel like home for the lads.
Really up for the next round. Respect to everyone going.
Fact almost a 1000 already gone then terrific support again. I imagine those attending will be the real genuine supporters, none of those glory hunters about.;):D

N

northbank1967

tickets sorted now to arrange a meeting in cardiff and have a night out on work :D

Back
Top Bottom