Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member drgr12429

Not at all, I haven't said it. Went out my way to reiterate it's not like that.

The point is someone who doesn't go to games is criticising whether someone who does go is a fan. It's not fair.
The thing is, everyone on here (unless you really know them) is judged on how they post. That is it. The criticism comes from that, not how many games you go to.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been in the BW upper center for a fair few years, kids are growing up so I've been priced out this year. I'm with the barbarians in the southbank.
They are saying I can't even bring my Flask and blanket.
Ah, sorry. I moved last season from the SBU to the North Bank Upper.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone loves a good striker.it never teks long to get a song for them started.I mean Cutrone had one and he loved it.Even sent a vid back home to his mates.whang got one after ony scoring 2 goals.This lad comes here scoring as he can will have fans bowing to him.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Unless they sign on the dotted line, trying for and getting the player are worlds apart.
If it was easy they'd be sitting in the office e mailing contracts out to players. The reality is it's dog eat dog out there in the transfer market. There's a limited amount of top quality players out there with a whole raft of teams after signing them. Wolves have advantages and disadvantages, but they are out there trying to sign up quality even being hamstrung with no European football.
You have to at least commend them for getting out there and giving it a go. Signings take more than 20 mins to get done if you are Wolves. It's easy if you are Liverpool, Man City, PSG et al...

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it was easy they'd be sitting in the office e mailing contracts out to players. The reality is it's dog eat dog out there in the transfer market. There's a limited amount of top quality players out there with a whole raft of teams after signing them. Wolves have advantages and disadvantages, but they are out there trying to sign up quality even being hamstrung with no European football.
You have to at least commend them for getting out there and giving it a go. Signings take more than 20 mins to get done if you are Wolves. It's easy if you are Liverpool, Man City, PSG et al...
Could also add thought that you pay the money the players will come . Like any job someone pays you 20k more for doing same job most people move to get more . So it is easier if you pay more money imo.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone loves a good striker.it never teks long to get a song for them started.I mean Cutrone had one and he loved it.Even sent a vid back home to his mates.whang got one after ony scoring 2 goals.This lad comes here scoring as he can will have fans bowing to him.
Ok I'm maybe cynical, but I think with both those examples the fans liked having those songs more than the songs being a tribute to those players. I also think Bruno lages name is sung because it's a song and ,sadly, we sing Raul's song because of the noise.
We need better players and better songs.
One is down to Fosun!
Hark thou hear....
Once upon a time.....

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok I'm maybe cynical, but I think with both those examples the fans liked having those songs more than the songs being a tribute to those players. I also think Bruno lages name is sung because it's a song and ,sadly, we sing Raul's song because of the noise.
We need better players and better songs.
One is down to Fosun!
Hark thou hear....
Once upon a time.....

Yeah yam cynical.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 28482
For those wondering, this is Mrs Hoganstolemywife. In which case I am all in on this signing and calling in his promise. I will upload details of where to send the naked pics

Only teasing Hogan and no offence intended.
My current fave is Alice Braga mate as I'm watching Queen of the South....brilliant series.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There seems to be a theme running amongst potential signings that they don't really want to play for us, they will only sign for us when better options are exhausted.
Yep, that is pretty much how it works when you're outside the champions league and have a bloke who's achieved bugger all as manager

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the guy who broke the news yesterday

“The envoy of the English club, Mathew Hobbes, met with the leadership of #River and with those close to #EnzoFernández . The refusal was because the player wants to stay and play the #CopaLibertadores . Now they continue carving the #Benfica , first, and then the #Milan .”

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Surely we would just do what City did with Alvarez and sign him still and allow him to stay there on loan till their season ends and he joins us in January.

He is way too good a player to just give up on because he wants to finish the remainder of the Copa Lib for his boyhood club. We could just move for Andre Almeida for 6mil or Martim Neto on a free to fill his gap till he arrives and then they become Moutinho's replacement next summer.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re a joke
Thats a bit harsh.
We are in the top 10 of PL clubs and that’s very respectful. Some clubs have been in the PL longer and yet are not much better than us…….and others are much worse.
As for transfers, well we can’t compete financially with the very big clubs and we don‘t have the bright lights of London, Paris, Madrid to lure some players here.
We have to appreciate what Bruno, Jeff etc are up against.

So, we’re quite the opposite of a joke.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was always going to be the case. Im sure if it was the top 6 bidding for him, he would be off. We were an attractive proposition when the project was fresh with all the talk of being the next man city, bringing in talent that we could only dream of such as Neves, shi mingling with the fans and the big promo in Asia. Fast forward to now where we are struggling to raise enough money to fund a happy hour, shi is as reclusive as howard hughes and we seem to be happy as long as we dont get relegated. Would you want to come here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom