Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you'd still be saying that if we'd signed Messi, Mbappe and VVD. :rolleyes:

Thought i'd post this again for you, because it's 100% true.
Good, it was so funny I'm glad you posted it again.

I'll take Nunes or Fernandez instead of those three.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It would really lift my spirits if, on Saturday 13th August, whilst on my way to watch Wolves vs Fulham, I was looking forward to catching my first glimpse of Matheus Nunes and Gabriel Barbosa in Wolves shirts.

I cannot believe we only score one goal a game on average with those two in the team.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are we close on signing someone or is this just the usual talisca speculation

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also worth remembering, not everyone grows up in Milton Keynes.

Here's an extract from a piece about Barbosa's upbringing:

Growing up in Montanhão young Gabriel had a football-loving childhood that was nearly marred by recurrent violence in the neighbourhood.

The unrest was sometimes very intense, that chaotic rhythm of close-range gunfire often sent the then little boy and his parents scampering for safety under tables and sofa.

Inevitably these experiences create a certain bravado and character. Genuinely think he'd be a cult hero in no time.
Fiesty and even a ****house on the pitch the fans will love. An AH around the club they'd detest. He could be a cult hero or a **** depending on how he behaved.

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He moved to inter in 2016 for bigish money, not too dissimilar to our fabio. If he is 25 now, that would have made him 19 at the time which is something to take into consideration when benchmarking his previous in europe to what sort of player he could well be now.
He then got sent on loan to Benfica, does anyone know if Lage was there at the same time ?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No you won't. You'll be gutted that you can't have a meltdown at the people in charge. There's a few of you who will. Your posts give it away fella.
Yeah I spend loads of money on a season ticket and following Wolves up and down the country but I'd be gutted if we signed good players :D

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The few times I've seen Gabigol he walks around like he thinks he's good. Running stats might not back that up but certainly appears to have an attitude - which may be fair enough given his record.

Not sure he's the right fit for a mid-table Premier League team that barely creates chances.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The few times I've seen Gabigol he walks around like he thinks he's good. Running stats might not back that up but certainly appears to have an attitude - which may be fair enough given his record.

Not sure he's the right fit for a mid-table Premier League team that barely creates chances.

oh give over. Is EVERYTHING doomed to failure in your world? Jeez

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Or his attitude, swagger and aggression makes him a fan favourite. He'll either be loved or hated. No in-between.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
QI think my version sounds a bit more rational.
Does it? It's not like I'm making it up. Bruno blamed his lack of application for picking up a muscle injury after the 2 0 loss in the Palace game. We started him when Jonny was available. If I was him I'd want out. After all it's not like he was the only guy who picked up a muscle injury in that time.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
People are going to be a little on edge, we all want to see what's desperately needed, fresh faces ready to do a job in the starting 11.
We've had a couple of underwhelming windows.
These rumors are positive. At least it looks like we are trying.
I don't think anyone will be happy to sign nobody.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He wouldn't be picking players up off the floor like fabio.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member drgr12429

People are going to be a little on edge, we all want to see what's desperately needed, fresh faces ready to do a job in the starting 11.
We've had a couple of underwhelming windows.
These rumors are positive. At least it looks like we are trying.
I don't think anyone will be happy to sign nobody.
Bookmarked... :tearsofjoy:

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or his attitude, swagger and aggression makes him a fan favourite. He'll either be loved or hated. No in-between.
Yeah could be.

Just from the times I've seen him he didn't work particularly hard and Flamengo are the best team in Brazil so presume they dominate, which is suited to him and can allow him to be the striker to sniff out chances. Not really like us.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The kitchen stand. My days of going to matches ended a long time ago when i got a family, followed by racing, followed by running a business. Been a Wolves fan since 1971 though. I didn't think it was mandatory to have a season ticket to post here? Maybe i'm wrong...
It's not mandatory to post, you can post what you want and you are of course a fan.

However, you are the latest poster who have the cheek to call me out on being a Wolves fan (which I took from you implying I want us to fail i.e. not sign good players). It's completely unfair just because I have a different opinion to you, especially when I am contributing more to the club in both money and time than you are.

Again, not saying that makes me better than you as a fan, it doesn't, I'm just saying it should stop you from questioning my support. Also, will say again, not singling you out but there's plenty of posters on here who don't go who (you can tell by locations in name) that do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom