Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Who would have thought we had so many avid watchers of and followers of Argentinian football on the mix?!

I would lay good money that 99% of the people with a current hard one for this guy had never heard of him yesterday at 8pm.

Knew him from fifa and football manager tbf

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gabriel Barbosa is a ****, but he's a **** the south bank could love. All depends if he actually wants it and how well he adapts to another country.

Reminds me of Adriano

T

TheConcourse

If as expected Neves leaves, a central midfield pairing of Nunes and someone like Paulinha would imo be a good use of the money. If Traore goes then someone like Brereton Diaz from Blackburn would again imo be good use of the money. Add in a decent centre back, say Phil Jones from Man Utd and we’ve strengthened the spine of the first team without breaking the bank.
Geez.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tim Vickery is usually corre t and well informed so that's a genuine worry.

Bid hasn’t even been made or accepted yet, no need to worry.

Player can decide better better wages, prem, consistent football and potentially getting into the World Cup squad

Or sit on the bench at a big euro club up to him

At least wolves are making an effort to convince

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If as expected Neves leaves, a central midfield pairing of Nunes and someone like Paulinha would imo be a good use of the money. If Traore goes then someone like Brereton Diaz from Blackburn would again imo be good use of the money. Add in a decent centre back, say Phil Jones from Man Utd and we’ve strengthened the spine of the first team without breaking the bank.

To be fair, Phil Jones isn't as bad as people say. Just out of his depth at United. Looks stupid when he's playing with all the facial expressions.

I actually think he could be worth a gamble. Especially on a cheap deal

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Bid hasn’t even been made or accepted yet, no need to worry.

Player can decide better better wages, prem, consistent football and potentially getting into the World Cup squad

Or sit on the bench at a big euro club up to him

At least wolves are making an effort to convince
Of course they are. And quality ones too. They won't get them all but they will get some. At least they aren't just stuck on one player for the whole window!
What more do people want.....

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lets hope so.
But the guys we trust to run our club watch him train , gauge his attitude and his team spirit. They will have seen enough of him to make the right decisions. .
Or alternatively our boss blamed his attitude for getting a muscle injury and he has got the hump and asked to leave.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Mosquera would be all at sea at wing back. Chiquinho needs to be an attacker. I wouldnt want either starting at right wing back in a Premier League game.

Chiq won't be any worse them Adama at right wing back. Let's be real here. Hoover played 8 games last season. When we had Jonny and Semedo both having nasty injuries. Yet he only played 8 games. We don't particularly need anything special to cover that spot because it won't take much to replace what Hoover offered us. Giving it Bolla or a kid would do fine.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree if we keep him but murmurs that he could be sold or loaned out a few weeks ago.
I sant remember where I read it but it was saying that Bolla did not feel he was ready yet for the premier and wanted a loan to a club as a stepping stone. No idea if this is true or not.

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
True, but all he says is that we are going for him. We already sort of knew that. It doesn't mean we are favourites to get him or anything.
Funny how people read things differently… I read it that it’s agreed and he will
Join. Maybe I’m being too positive :p

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I decree that, from now on, "Ultimo Momento!" needs to be our catchphrase whenever we get a sniff of an actual, genuine transfer, our version of Fabrizio Romano's Here We Go. And you must say it out loud wherever you happen to be when you read that the transfer has finally gone through, be that on the train, in the office, or in the middle of having sex (depending on where you usually scroll through that day's Transfer Window posts).

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tim Vickery is usually corre t and well informed so that's a genuine worry.
He's a South American football expert, he just gives his opinion on players, nations etc. & doesn't actually report on or break any transfer news.

If anything, the fact he's said he sees Wolves as an unlikely destination for Enzo, shows how highly he must rate the player & what a good signing it would be if we secured him.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We do have an unwritten no ********* policy. I don’t expect us to break that. Cutrone came close. That said, if Gabigol has a point to prove then he may have matured enough. Richarlison is not quite the dick he was for instance. Also, let’s not forget Jota had a side to him at times as does Podence. We have to think a little outside the box on this. If the price is right it could work.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gabigol seems like one of those signings that could go either way. Wolves fans love a maverick and cult hero so he could be a real fan favourite. However we could all detest the bloke if he turns up with a chip on his shoulder and acts like a ****er.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom