Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he's Milan's 2nd choice rather than first then it gives us and Benfica a chance to get in and do the deal fast. Not that Wolves seem to be good at that usually!

westside wolf

Reaction score
River Plate are named after the English name for the estuary Rio de la Plata.

There was a terribly named 5-a-side team which competed in the inter-mural competition at Hull Uni. They had definitely misunderstood the origin of the name "River Plate" and had named their team "Humber Plate". I mentioned to one of their players they should probably be called "River Humber" but they didn't get it. Baggies fan he was. True story.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
There was a terribly named 5-a-side team which competed in the inter-mural competition at Hull Uni. They had definitely misunderstood the origin of the name "River Plate" and had named their team "Humber Plate". I mentioned to one of their players they should probably be called "River Humber" but they didn't get it. Baggies fan he was. True story.
Good old pub team names, as young lads we set up a Saturday morning league team in 1986. At various points we played under the names, Paralytic Athletic, Real Ale Madrid, Azteca 86 before we finally landed on The Swan!

T-dot-wolves

Groupie
Reaction score
If my em[ployer offered me the chance to fly from Wolvo to Buenos Aires on a jolly...I'd snap his hand off

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like PSG are going to get Sanches, I wonder if that impacts us at all

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Athletico Mardid need 45m to balance there books, who can we raid, (lage do your magic (felix)

As do burnley - pope going to newcastle, perhaps legs in collins for 15m

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Should have been Rio Humber then surely?

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoover to PSV

PSV perseveres and brings talented defender Ki-Jana Hoever (20) back to the Netherlands. Inspection tomorrow, one year's rent. Details, see:

Medical tomorrow
Ok so we all think he’s not the best….granted.

However.

Where is the logic financially to weaken ourselves?

Jonny and Semedo have their injury concerns.

Sell him fine but to loan him makes little sense. Unless we are getting a few million quid…which I doubt.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he's very much a squad player, but the squad is looking veeeeery slender.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

However.

Sell him fine but to loan him makes little sense. Unless we are getting a few million quid…which I doubt.
BOLLA for WB - Gomes, Marques, Mosquera and a new CB perhaps for CB

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

However.

We'll be getting a loan fee. And the selling price may not even be set, allowing us to improve the value of an asset for sale to either PSV or elsewhere.

But sure, just doubt it all you want, if you're looking for something to get annoyed by.

Rabid Wolf

Reaction score
Athletico Mardid need 45m to balance there books, who can we raid, (lage do your magic (felix)

As do burnley - pope going to newcastle, perhaps legs in collins for 15m
From what I've been reading there are 15 teams in LaLiga who have overspent and need to sell before bringing players in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom