Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you take the view that the good players inevitably pick the biggest name team on the nicest city there's not much point Wolves doing anything until late July when all of the seemingly more attractive sides have had their pick.
I was immediately suspicious snd negative about this transfer (normal state) but I have slept on it now and decided that we DO have a good chance of signing the lad.

OK, Lisbon and Milan are nice and its more the natural route for players from Argentina. But we are a good Premier league team. We can offer good money, first team football with the potential of hero worship and a statue next to Billy Wright.

We have the best looking shirt, the sun is shining, it's Kennedy's birthday, so seriously, why not Wolves.

modenawolf

Reaction score
Just trigger the clause? is my thought, trigger it offer a deal, its then up to him.

Pull a fulham on us, they did that with palhinha, put the option infront of him before anyone else triggers it
This is my hope. Try to convince the player (good money, PL football, regular games in a WC year etc.) and trigger the release clause.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was immediately suspicious snd negative about this transfer (normal state) but I have slept on it now and decided that we DO have a good chance of signing the lad.

OK, Lisbon and Milan are nice and its more the natural route for players from Argentina. But we are a good Premier league team. We can offer good money, first team football with the potential of hero worship and a statue next to Billy Wright.

We have the best looking shirt, the sun is shining, it's Kennedy's birthday, so seriously, why not Wolves.
It may be a minor factor, but in the 40th anniversary year of the Falklands War an Argentinian may not want to come to the U.K.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you guys think hobbs will meet any other players in argentina?

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

TBH this signing has the hallmarks, of campana and mosquera.

Sotuh american talent, i believe it far more than palhinha or nunes, although musings from romano about nunes, which made me feel more confident he was a realistic target

If he is going out there you could be right it might be fore more than one player.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
anyone seen this?
!!!

Matheus Nunes only... in July​

The midfielder has everything on track to be a Wolves player next season, but the deal should only be concluded after returning from vacation​

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Some good young talents there, gambles of course

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From a bola for trincao

Fancisco Trincão, a 22-year-old winger, is a much sought-after element by Sporting coach Rúben Amorim, to strengthen the squad next season, and the administration led by Frederico Varandas, as well as Hugo Viana, the lions' sporting director, continue to do everything efforts to guarantee the player's competition as soon as possible - this, after the player, duly informed of Sporting's interest, also put the possibility of moving to Alvalade at the top of his choices.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We’ve already been linked to Carlos Alcaraz from Racing Club the other month, clearly a market we’ve got our eyes on then I reckon…

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Some talented youngsters in Argentina. Although, what kind of player comes out of a club called Colon?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's a possibility we will...... which would mean potentially the end of MGW

I don't think MGW is in the mix for the central midfield positions, unless we play a 3 in some games and MGW fills that 'midfield winger' position that Bruno tried to play Dendoncker in this season.

I think he will replace Trincao's role in the squad and play as an inside forward, or as a second striker if we play a 4-4-1-1.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I beat em to it :p
So you did haha! Fingers crossed its true..

So what we thinking if this is the case we looking at signing both Nunes and Fernández ? Maybe the reason we didn't go all out of Palhinha is because we thought Fernández was a better deal for 20m and fits in more with the strategy of buying young and hopefully better sell on value in the future?

Either way please at least get one of these deals done!

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

So what we thinking if this is the case we looking at signing both Nunes and Fernández ? Maybe the reason we didn't go all out of Palhinha is because we thought Fernández was a better deal for 20m and fits in more with the strategy of buying young and hopefully better sell on value in the future?

Quoted at 20 mil euros as well just over 17 mil by today’s rate

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd say thats overthinking of the highest order.
Maybe, but the Falklands is still a big issue in Argentinian politics and culture.
We happily talk about Chinese-Western politics, as though that has had an impact on Fosun’s attitude towards backing Wolves, so why would Argentinian-U.K. politics not be a factor?
I am not saying it is, but it might be.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fernandez i an 8, its all guess work.

Perhaps ruben has given some inclings of staying for another year or so to get wolves european football, family happy, Portuguese friends around him .. who knows.

Fernadez is a different quantity to palhinha

Neves,nunes,fernandez (moutinho in reserve)

Has got the rotation for the double pivot - thats aside from dendoncker.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe, but the Falklands is still a big issue in Argentinian politics and culture.
We happily talk about Chinese-Western politics, as though that has had an impact on Fosun’s attitude towards backing Wolves, so why would Argentinian-U.K. politics not be a factor?
I am not saying it is, but it might be.
Surely there's been enough Argentinian players in the premier league now for that not to be an issue. Tevez and Aguero seemed to do OK over here.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Because the Chinese politics (which I also think is overplayed, simply because people like saying words like "geopolitics") is to do with the investment of millions of pounds by a major company, in this case it's just the movement of one player who wasn't born when the Falklands war happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom