Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FVmqeJ_XoAEDTgb
I don't necessary see this as a bad thing at least this confirms we are in talks and willing to spend the money just need to convince the player, as by the sound of this the two clubs agreeing a fee isn't a problem...

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance but what is happening regarding Trincao? We already have enough wasters in the forward line so don't need him IMHO.

Last edited:
T

TheConcourse

No agreement in fee. No agreement in personal terms. Rumours flying around for the best part of a week or so.

Do we just tentatively poke out interest to appease fans? I can’t believe there’s such little progress in a deal that we’re genuinely interested in doing.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the agents involved surely we would know whether the player eould entrrtain a move othereise why waste our team.
We tried but this was one we couldn't get over the line is what they will say.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stevebullknee
Do you have an update. Is it seferovich as the mystery player?. Thanks

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got off the blower with the commercial department and they said the announcement has been delayed to catch the Malaysian Markets, perhaps a hint of our signings nationality?

Dun dun dunnnn

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
I don't necessary see this as a bad thing at least this confirms we are in talks and willing to spend the money just need to convince the player, as by the sound of this the two clubs agreeing a fee isn't a problem...
He can’t be on that much so even our lower rates will be more (I’d imagine) this sounds like greedy agents.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if it's wages or if the player wants bigger? If it's the latter then we should be cutting it dead and on to the next.
You are assuming there is a next. The line will be that we tried to sign players but for reasons x,y,z we couldn’t get a deal and the next echelon of players were no better than what we’ve got and it gives Luke Cundle the opportunity to cement his place in the team alongside Dendonker as we sell Neves and let Moutinho go. We’ve also promoted Bill from the U12s to the U23s as we see him as a top prospect.

King Henry VIII

Groupie
Reaction score
Well 10am has gone and nothing annouced guess the commercial team were having a joke with the poster and his mate who were told signing in 48 hours ..
**** off mate. Haven't you recently been complaining about the grief you have been getting from some people in here when you've posted info you have heard?

So we're supposed to believe you when you come here with vague titbits and no actual evidence, and look past it when they don't come to pass. But you get to take jabs at other people when they do the same?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He can’t be on that much so even our lower rates will be more (I’d imagine) this sounds like greedy agents.
Possibly interesting is he has the same agent as that Marquinhos who's just gone to Arsenal.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May be nothing to do with wages,perhaps he needs convincing to come here,also palyers mostly on holiday this week
At least it seems we are actually interested which i wasnt sure of before

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You are assuming there is a next. The line will be that we tried to sign players but for reasons x,y,z we couldn’t get a deal and the next echelon of players were no better than what we’ve got and it gives Luke Cundle the opportunity to cement his place in the team alongside Dendonker as we sell Neves and let Moutinho go. We’ve also promoted Bill from the U12s to the U23s as we see him as a top prospect.
I agree completely.
I understand we need quality to improve our starting 11 but I also feel there is huge, untapped potential in the championship. Young hungry players that are eager to prove themselves at the highest level. Whilst it could be considered a risk in terms of pl unproven, our squad is showing signs of stagnation and what better to motivate and push our better players than youngsters with a point to prove.
I just feel we are missing out on some absolute bargains that would be willing to put the work in for the shirt.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree completely.
I understand we need quality to improve our starting 11 but I also feel there is huge, untapped potential in the championship. Young hungry players that are eager to prove themselves at the highest level. Whilst it could be considered a risk in terms of pl unproven, our squad is showing signs of stagnation and what better to motivate and push our better players than youngsters with a point to prove.
I just feel we are missing out on some absolute bargains that would be willing to put the work in for the shirt.
Yes that's right we're just not interested in anybody who isn't involved with Mendes.

CologneWolf

Reaction score
**** off mate. Haven't you recently been complaining about the grief you have been getting from some people in here when you've posted info you have heard?

So we're supposed to believe you when you come here with vague titbits and no actual evidence, and look past it when they don't come to pass. But you get to take jabs at other people when they do the same?
No jab.

It appears you are just taking this as an opportunity to take a pop at Cornwall.

Unnecessary.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May be nothing to do with wages,perhaps he needs convincing to come here,also palyers mostly on holiday this week
At least it seems we are actually interested which i wasnt sure of before

That’s my take too. The fact that Romano says there are discussions is more positive than I’d given the Nunes rumours credit for before, so that’s positive news. In saying that, I still don’t think we will sign him. We’ve had Romano level confirmation of talks with other good players before, only to find they say no, or we fail to reach agreement with the club on a fee.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there anyone else as good as nunes for 40 million out there? What about in france?

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your all mad. Every single outlet has said we are in talks trying to sign a player. Romano says the same thing 3 days late and you lose your minds.
No one has said he has agreed terms yet.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there anyone else as good as nunes for 40 million out there? What about in france?
Im sure there is,but hes our target apparently
If Lage has said this is the player i want,then good on the club for at least trying
If the player doesnt want come here not much we can do im afraid,we move on

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Was not criticising at all .. believed he was told in good faith .. I NEVER have a go at anyone on the mix ..

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

King Henry VIII

Groupie
Reaction score
No jab.

It appears you are just taking this as an opportunity to take a pop at Cornwall.

Unnecessary.
So what is it then if it wasn't a jab?

I'm taking a pop at hypocrisy. If you want to play the ITK game you can't go around making digs at others doing the same.

I'm going to leave it here as there are little enough transfer rumours in this transfer rumours that as it is, and that's why posts like Cornwall's aren't helpful. Someone posted something, it didn't work out. **** happens.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im sure there is,but hes our target apparently
If Lage has said this is the player i want,then good on the club for at least trying
If the player doesnt want come here not much we can do im afraid,we move on
This has been the excuse for the past 3 years. 0 due diligence then if they don’t want to come.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Its interesting that we were able to sell the "Wolves project" to one of the most talented midfielders around when we were in the Championship, yet now being an established PL club, we seems to have a harder time convincing good players to come here.

And yes I totally get that Nunes is more established than Neves was. But so are we. We really should be in a much better position to negotiate.

I wonder what has changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom