Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone must have told him ‘you need diet tips from Ronaldo to get to the next level’.
They didn’t make it clear though, that under no circumstances should that be the Nazario version.
That Ronaldo (the fat one) is currently doing the Santiago pilgrimage after Valladolid (of which he owns 51%) got promoted. But he's doing it on a bike. (God help the bike !)

Can I say 'God' on here ?

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rather than speculating on rumour I would suggest you ask yourself two basic questions with this transfer window in mind.

1. What is the best/most effective football agency in the world?
2. What football agency does Fosun have close ties with?

This gives me all the re-assurance I need, this is why we got Neves, Jota, Moutinho, Patricio, Sa, Vinaigre, Vitinha, Gonzales, Neto, Trincao, Semedo and many others that have come to Wolves. All players with quality that would never have ended up at Fulham. If we lose a player to Fulham it's more than likely we were happy too.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rather than speculating on rumour I would suggest you ask yourself two basic questions with this transfer window in mind.

1. What is the best/most effective football agency in the world?
2. What football agency does Fosun have close ties with?

This gives me all the re-assurance I need, this is why we got Neves, Jota, Moutinho, Patricio, Sa, Vinaigre, Vitinha, Gonzales, Neto, Trincao, Semedo and many others that have come to Wolves. All players with quality that would never have ended up at Fulham. If we lose a player to Fulham it's more than likely we were happy too.
Bull.

Mendes goes where the cash is, guess where the well has dried up.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on guys, seriously if we wanted Paulinha he'd be ours over Fulham everyday of the week.

If he goes there we just didn't want him
Or can't afford him having spent our budget on the dynamic Hwang. ;)

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
Whoever needs to hear it, as it stands, Palhinha wouldn't improve our starting XI
We only need him if we let go of our current CDM in Neves. What we really need is some speed and athleticism in our midfield that can not only press the entire game, but can break the lines with power dribbles from time to time. And we need that pacey, tall center back that will allow us to be more expansive in attack.

If Neves stays, then we spend our transfer wedge on the box-to-box guy, not Palhinha. If Neves leaves, then we buy both.

Scenario #1: Neves, Moutinho, Cundle, New CM (loan to buy?) - Donk out (perhaps also bring a young CM in like Almeida?)
Scenario #2: Palhinha, Moutinho, Cundle, New CM - Donk out

New CB with (loan to buy if we buy the CM above).

Target striker on the cheap (Seferovic?)

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s very easy to tell them apart. One is comically over the top with the exclamations of “outrageous!” or “disgraceful!” while the other assumes a know-it-all posture, seemingly rational, but in fact, it’s all opinionated conjecture and supposition.

It’s so bemusing to see grown men get so worked up over twitter rumors and gossip. I would rather have fun with it all, dreaming on what could be rather than driving my blood pressure up unnecessarily. Like someone said, Que Sera, Sera!

Wishes for the squad: athleticism in the midfield and back line. Want to see the high pressing game that Bruno wants. Striker optional. We probably only need 2 new players to transform how we play. Then, a couple of promising youngsters on the cusp—business done.
This isnt about having 'fun with it all' this is our life and commitment. This mean a hell of a lot to us. I wish it was as easy as having a chuckle as the window unwinds. But we can see things aren't right, we can see the previous windows and the current squad. We know out football and can smell BS.
Guys are ridiculed about being genuinely worried about a massive passion in their life. In my opinion rightly worried.
The guys that argue with them are also worried and fearing for their beloved team, but are hoping for the best and believing it will be ok.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And who said we’d be playing Palhinha there…

We’d play him as a DM to enable a back 4, so maybe we can actually see some goals next season.
Midfield isn't the reason we don't play 4 at the back.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

...No...
...more...
...Palhinha...?
...That's...
...okay...
...plenty...
...more...
...fish...
...in...
...the...
...um...
...Wait...
...where...
...was...
...I...
...again...?

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Someone please find my post when I said I honestly believe Palhinha won’t sign, and got laughed at.

But this is what’s happening.

We’re keeping Neves, thus not NEEDING Palhinha, and we’re ramping up the squad by hopefully landing Nunes.

Be honest people, who would you rather have, a Midfield 2 of Palhinha & Nunes, or Neves & Nunes.

And it will be a 2 because of Coady staying, and a back 5 will resume next season.

NEVES & NUNES for me every day of the week.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So, lets live in hope the nunes links are real. And neves miraculously stays. Does that pairing work as a midfield 2, or would it mean neves would end up sitting deeper than he already does and would be a partnership destined for failure. Surely nunes could be funded by sales elsewhere in the team?

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone please find my post when I said I honestly believe Palhinha won’t sign, and got laughed at.

But this is what’s happening.

We’re keeping Neves, thus not NEEDING Palhinha, and we’re ramping up the squad by hopefully landing Nunes.

Be honest people, who would you rather have, a Midfield 2 of Palhinha & Nunes, or Neves & Nunes.

And it will be a 2 because of Coady staying, and a back 5 will resume next season.

NEVES & NUNES for me every day of the week.
About as likely as Talisca signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom