Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here’s just one ….
I see no evidence that Wolves will ‘mess ‘ Bruno this window as you said but you said they would.
Really?…..you can see into the future?
They didn’t do it last window and they won’t this window.

You keep asking for EVIDENCE yet all you’ve said is what you think has happened last summer and this window. Don’t give me a ‘think‘……only manly, adult evidence.

or else we could just let this all slide by before it become too adversarial. This would be easier if we were sharing a pint together……typing kinda bores me, not just here but generally.

What are you talking about? It's not what I think has happened, it's what has happened! Hence why we have got to one summer for a total rebuild. That suggests that recruitment has not gone well for a long time.

"they didn't do it last window" really? Bruno constantly asking for players all season and January, didn't get them and only got Traore loaned out.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We dont KNOW anything thats my point
A lot of people getting irate over nothing concrete yet
If he wants to come, and we want him, im sure we will get him otherwise move on
I didn’t phrase it properly but I was agreeing with you.
There could so many reasons why deals haven’t come off yet, so we shouldn’t jump to conclusions.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The point is, everyone's getting all worked up over what is still a fairly massive "if" - I'll await your response if/when we sign Mbappe. ;)
Haha but it's not that massive is it? I'd get your point if it was a weak rumour but they've agreed a fee, which we haven't. It's at the final stage.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

Here’s just one ….
I see no evidence that Wolves will ‘mess ‘ Bruno this window as you said but you said they would.
Really?…..you can see into the future?
They didn’t do it last window and they won’t this window.

You keep asking for EVIDENCE yet all you’ve said is what you think has happened last summer and this window. Don’t give me a ‘think‘……only manly, adult evidence.

or else we could just let this all slide by before it become too adversarial. This would be easier if we were sharing a pint together……typing kinda bores me, not just here but generally.
Name a player from 2019 onwards that we have signed that has been straight into the first 11? Semedo is one and I only think we signed him as Jonny had nearly 2 seasons off.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see Palhinha as a simple replacement for Neves. Rather he will be integral if Lage wants to switch to a back 4, (even if Neves stays to play a further 20m up the pitch).

100%. I’d be happy to see Palhinha join and we keep Neves and with him in more advanced role. But Palhinha or someone very similar is key to having the flexibility of playing 3/5 or 4 at the back. Palhinha is not that expensive now, and his value would likely rise playing in the PL, so it would be concerning if this falls through after all the rumours.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The past three windows?
Evidence of previous behaviour from which you can GUESS what will happen next. There is no evidence for this window as nothing has happened, unless you have an email from WWFC stating their budget and intentions. Come back in Aug when there may be actual evidence.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do not think its pant wetting. Many are basing their worry on the previous poor performances in the last three transfer windows, Sa excepted. Bruno has , basically , worked with what he was pretty much left by Nuno and the second half of the season showed how stale that group had become and how much we needed improvement in key areas. If highly paid people like Sellars cannot see that then we will be destined for more of the same only the coming season we will have been found out. This squad needs turnover and the first team needs 3 or 4 new faces who , at least collectively, improve the balance of the team. We are currently 7th favourites to go down next season. Thats the worst pre season odds since we were promoted. Bookies are not stupid. They make fortunes and dont often get it dramatically wrong. For me , the current squad wont keep us up. There are not enough goals there and the defence cannot overperform like it did last season for 2/3 of it. I do hope that we see some sensible business soon, especially given the price rises. Raising ticket prices doesnt bring in that much income. Finishing a couple of places higher would have wiped out the increase in reality. But it does hit loyal supporters in their pockets at a time when many can least afford it. To justify increases the squad should look better not worse come the start of the season and time will tell if it does.
Bang on

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Name a player from 2019 onwards that we have signed that has been straight into the first 11? Semedo is one and I only think we signed him as Jonny had nearly 2 seasons off.
Sa.

Not sure why you’re asking that as we don’t tend to buy squad ready players. Now whether we should or not is a question for Wolves but I’d guess that they’d say it doesn’t always suit their plans or budget at that time. However, this window will most likely see that change.
They did try to get Botman and Sanchez last window but sadly, those deals didn’t come off.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been reading that he was out of the Sporting team towards the end of last season. I had assumed he was their best player. Anyone seen more of him than me?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone said earlier that Jeff doesn't read The Mix any more.

I disagree.

He reads and the more negative it gets, the more he will troll legacy fans with eSports content.
I think that every big company or corporation diligently watches how they come across on social media……can’t afford not to.
I doubt Jeff personally does , ( maybe a very small amount ) but he probably get a summary every week or so…..maybe more often in a transfer window.

T-dot-wolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Minus a statement from the club, which will never be forthcoming, every single scenario regarding Palhinha is entirely concocted in your own heads*. There is zero actual, credible evidence we are even interested in the guy. None.

*some of your heads

Asthmatic Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Evidence of previous behaviour from which you can GUESS what will happen next. There is no evidence for this window as nothing has happened, unless you have an email from WWFC stating their budget and intentions. Come back in Aug when there may be actual evidence.
When advocating in court which is part of the day job, if somebody has a recent and documented history of conduct, it is generally accepted as more probable that this will continue rather than there being an epiphany and a 180 in behaviour.

Just a thought. Not trying to be divisive or argumentative. And of course that’s not to say it can’t happen.

(MM engagement requires unimpeachable levels of diplomacy!)

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funnily enough the come back at the end of the window line gets trotted out every time v

D

Deleted member sbk12944

Sa.

Not sure why you’re asking that as we don’t tend to buy squad ready players. Now whether we should or not is a question for Wolves but I’d guess that they’d say it doesn’t always suit their plans or budget at that time. However, this window will most likely see that change.
They did try to get Botman and Sanchez last window but sadly, those deals didn’t come off.
SA was a replacement for Patricio, Patricio stays we don’t sign Sa. We haven’t made a signing to improved the 11 that’s in place is probably what I should have said.

Also I don’t believe we were serious to sign Botman and Sanches as if we had paid the money they probably would have been here.
It’s the equivalent of me saying I tried to date Margot Robbie by shouting I love her at the tv when Wolf of Wall Street was on.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think that every big company or corporation diligently watches how they come across on social media……can’t afford not to.
I doubt Jeff personally does , ( maybe a very small amount ) but he probably get a summary every week or so…..maybe more often in a transfer window.
Not a difficult job - Jeff … your summary for this week “Booooooooooooo hissy-fit boooooooooo”

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spiers suggested we had a couple of signings quite far along.

In typical wolves style lets see on July 1st who is, here could have a couple of lads out of contract and someone else.

I mean here is guessing, its all guess work with wolves
Must admit i heard 2 weeks ago we had 2 players lined up to sign,still waiting........

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SA was a replacement for Patricio, Patricio stays we don’t sign Sa. We haven’t made a signing to improved the 11 that’s in place is probably what I should have said.
Yeah, you’re right but I was asked a question and answered it accurately.

However, to the latter part of your post, you’ll have to direct the question to Wolves. I can’t help you with that.

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
I'm guessing nothing is going to happen until the Neves situation is done. Which by his reaction on the last game of the season looked like it was already in the pipeline, but as of yet still nothing. You would like to think Jeff and co would of had all the plans sorted on the go early after the last few shambles of transfer windows...

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Wolves seriously need to give us fans some idea of what's happening because I think we all have a fear for the worst. If Neves is staying then happy days but we still need another midfielder. All this Neves transfer talk is seriously annoying fans as we just want some hope of something happening.
A chance to sign a midfielder for a snap of a price at 20 mil plus Portuguese is a no brainer (Palhinha) to me he is one player we do need in the team.
If Sellers and Shi think that Cundle and Jordao are the players that are better than the players/options than what we are linked with I want them out of the club.
It's going to be one long season for us this year if it stays this way until end of August.
What makes me angry is if there is any truth to the Ramos deal 40mil for another one for the future well the club obviously don't have a clue.
Everyone is entitled to their say and I respect everyone's opinion but jeez this is crazy.
I think signing Mouts to the same wages for another season is madness because that could also limit our spending and the type of player we get in. We could just end up getting stocking fillers. Our bench is going to be shocking considering we can use 5 subs this season.. sorry for the rant, just makes me angry what is happening and I just want to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

Wolves seriously need to give us fans some idea of what's happening because I think we all have a fear for the worst. If Neves is staying then happy days but we still need another midfielder. All this Neves transfer talk is seriously annoying fans as we just want some hope of something happening.
A chance to sign a midfielder for a snap of a price at 20 mil plus Portuguese is a no brainer (Palhinha) to me he is one player we do need in the team.
If Sellers and Shi think that Cundle and Jordao are the players that are better than the players/options than what we are linked with I want them out of the club.
It's going to be one long season for us this year if it stays this way until end of August.
What makes me angry is if there is any truth to the Ramos deal 40mil for another one for the future well the club obviously don't have a clue.
Everyone is entitled to their say and I respect everyone's opinion but jeez this is crazy.
I think signing Mouts to the same wages for another season is madness because that could also limit our spending and the type of player we get in. We could just end up getting stocking fillers. Our bench is going to be shocking considering we can use 5 subs this season.. sorry for the rant, just makes me angry what is happening and I just want to see some light at the end of the tunnel.
Ramos and Silva will tear it up in the championship though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom