Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So reports continue to link us with Minamino. Apart from the commercial value for the Japanese market, it looks like he’s popular with fans at Liverpool, and his goal contribution is solid for the time he’s been on the pitch. What are people’s thoughts if the reports are true?

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive been away for a few months and not been on here. To save me time, are there any likely looking deals?
I’ll put another slant on it, and hope you’re ok pal.

Widely believed we’ve all but signed Paulinha for around £20m but essentially to replace Neves who is expected to go for north of £50m
Barca are favourites but lack the cash so the bud is expected to include a load of fringe players.
We apparently want Nico as part of any deal which the fifa kids say is good.

Moutinho wants two years but we’ve offered only one so fifty fifty there.

Loads of other rumours such as Pedrinho and Guedes too

As usual there’s a few demanding the world and wanting to know why we aren’t doing bits like villa ;)

There’s a reason villa sign so many, it’s because they are dog ****

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So reports continue to link us with Minamino. Apart from the commercial value for the Japanese market, it looks like he’s popular with fans at Liverpool, and his goal contribution is solid for the time he’s been on the pitch. What are people’s thoughts if the reports are true?

Feels a bit underwhelming, but he’s possibly a player a bit like Origi, who if he goes somewhere and gets regular games he could do well.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Didn’t really do much when at Southampton. Which we are similar to. Its a No from me

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll put another slant on it, and hope you’re ok pal.

Widely believed we’ve all but signed Paulinha for around £20m but essentially to replace Neves who is expected to go for north of £50m
Barca are favourites but lack the cash so the bud is expected to include a load of fringe players.
We apparently want Nico as part of any deal which the fifa kids say is good.

Moutinho wants two years but we’ve offered only one so fifty fifty there.

Loads of other rumours such as Pedrinho and Guedes too

As usual there’s a few demanding the world and wanting to know why we aren’t doing bits like villa ;)

There’s a reason villa sign so many, it’s because they are dog ****
Where have you seen neves going north of 50m?

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I’m on the fence: I was pleasantly surprised by his mins per goal stat when I looked it up but it’s difficult to to know how that would translate into playing a more prominent role in a less prolific team. Which, I guess, is a question we’ll ask about any forward with whom we’re linked.

There’s just one entry in the comments section of the article you’ve linked which is “Noooooooooooooo” but I don’t know if that’s from a Wolves or Liverpool fan!

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?……..in the transfer window?
They’ve no business going now.
Off topic:

Scotty from Marketing, the former leader of Australia withheld from the public he had decided to proceed with a pre-planned Hawaiian family retreat while the country was literally burning to the ground. Then instruct his office not to disclose any information on his whereabouts and furthermore initially deny it when it came out.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Maybe he is a fall back if they don't get Guedes, or maybe they are moving Podence on (which wouldn't surprise me)

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m on the fence: I was pleasantly surprised by his mins per goal stat when I looked it up but it’s difficult to to know how that would translate into playing a more prominent role in a less prolific team. Which, I guess, is a question we’ll ask about any forward with whom we’re linked.

There’s just one entry in the comments section of the article you’ve linked which is “Noooooooooooooo” but I don’t know if that’s from a Wolves or Liverpool fan!

You’re right, his stats are actually pretty decent but in a Wolves squad, that’s the big question mark. I guess if playing like we were at the start of last season, making chances for fun, but not taking them, he would have been invaluable. Having someone who is reliable at chipping in goals off the bench, would be something we desperately miss, but then Liverpool regularly make the chances to be taken. I’ve a feeling a player like Hwang, when fit, would likely score a dozen or more at Liverpool in a bit role too.

In the end, it seems a lot of Liverpool fans seem to like him.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not being argumentative, who said there is no interest?

I hadn’t seen anyone (bar spiers, who is more often wrong than correct) say we aren’t.
He normally gets the no's right ...I will give he has at least a contact who he can get a no from...

Nothing in it for Jorge ... minamino

If Jorge raises the funds, Jorge will spend the funds...

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ive always liked him as a player,very good technically,knows how to score,just a bit lightweight really
Dont see him coming here though,but we have had worse for that kind of money

DeWolfMan60

Reaction score
Ive been away for a few months and not been on here. To save me time, are there any likely looking deals?
We are signing some geezer called Tidbits apparently..........

My Mum used to love watching the birds in her garden. She could never bring herself to say Blue ''tits'' so used to call them 'Blue Billies' !!

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see the point in signing Minamino when we could just evolve our Chiquinho.

Feels like Jeff is prioritising the wrong areas in a rush to complete our Pokedex.

Haha, i do rather feel development of chiquinho would be better,

do we need another winger? with what we have.

HWANG, NETO, CHIQU, minamino?

Unless they dont take the option on trincao and traore then goes.

I guess there is a spot, with podence to compete with MGW for a 10 place.

Although sheffield united play him off the wing as an inside forward basically/ free role/ playmaker

Reaction score
Haha, i do rather feel development of chiquinho would be better,

do we need another winger? with what we have.

HWANG, NETO, CHIQU, minamino?

Unless they dont take the option on trincao and traore then goes.

I guess there is a spot, with podence to compete with MGW for a 10 place.

Although sheffield united play him off the wing as an inside forward basically/ free role/ playmaker
It’s magic, you know HWANG, NETO, CHIQU, minamino

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see the point in signing Minamino when we could just evolve our Chiquinho.

Feels like Jeff is prioritising the wrong areas in a rush to complete our Pokedex.
That is an epic comment!! Genuinely nearly spat my coffee out….

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The athletic did a piece on Valencia today, included the below…

“Guedes’ most likely destination is Roma, where another Mendes’ client, Jose Mourinho, is the coach, for around €40 million.”

Not surprised to be honest. I fear João Palinha might be as good as it gets

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

“Guedes’ most likely destination is Roma, where another Mendes’ client, Jose Mourinho, is the coach, for around €40 million.”
No way in the world is he at the 40m level. 20 to 25m maybe.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

No one is paying 40m for Guedes, not even Roma....he has 1yr left on his deal..

Roma will be like us, probably have to sell first before they buy .

Last edited:

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Feels a bit underwhelming, but he’s possibly a player a bit like Origi, who if he goes somewhere and gets regular games he could do well.
I fear he is someone who looks a lot better in a dominant team like Liverpool but will disappear in a lesser team that doesn’t have the same level of support around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom