Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agents don't have to spill it to the press for other teams to know what's happening. I don't think PSG will look at players because we was linked with them either
Oh I agree. it's more the effect it has on me really. I get enough of raised expectations, followed by disappointment, during the playing season.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to ask whether I need a self appointed individual to police / call out what people choose to post on this forum on my behalf. My initial thought is I am big enough and old enough to make my own decisions what I read and don't need your help to make my own mind up regarding validity or not. This may come as a shock but I like the snippets / rumours etc - it takes away from what otherwise will be a very boring close season talking about club membership schemes / will they wont they develop the ground and the new kit colour and why its too yellow or too orange.

Your goal might not be to prevent people sharing news but ultimately it does and this is following the usual pattern, where someone posts something only to be "called out" by another forum member as though they are are some sort of crusading angel coming in to save the day. We have lost some pretty good posters because of this in the past - that's a shame.

I am having difficulty what you perceive the posters gain, that you talk about, actually is? Apart from numerous posts begging to know more and grief from others its hard to see what they get other than hassle.
Couldn't have said this better! The utter arrogance of some is overwhelming!!!

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we will do 2 types of deals myself.....major ins will coincide with major outs...... With the money for neves, traore and maybe a suprise player leaving we will bring in 3/4 players ...guedes , palhinha, Rafa silva, a centre back , Nico Gonzalez etc....not all of them but I don't think those deals we be done quickly and could drag on a bit, just because of the complexity of the situation...

I think we will also do 2/3 deals that won't necessarily depend on players leaving as such but may be done quickly and maybe supplemented financially at a later date by likes of Sanderson , cutrone, Ronan...etc leaving.....Players like almeida and I THINK there is something in Serefovic myself....that didn't look like Bruno meeting a friend to me......no inside info...just my gut feeling........

I think small deals will be done quickly, bigger deals will drag on a bit...

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just saw this on twitter. Dated in April no idea of the source
20220606_154524.jpg

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The reason there is a call for immediate action on new signings is that we haven't signed a first-choice midfielder for four years. It's the same for a centre-back.

That's quite incredible when you think about it.

So, there is rightly no patience. You all said this time last year 'just be patient' and all sorts of excuses and once again they didn't deliver.

Plus we have a lot more to do than some other clubs as well. Other clubs haven't neglected their squads for so long, ending up with 1 summer window for a rebuild. Funnily enough, other clubs actually plan and strengthen over a number of windows as they go along - a novelty idea that we seem to have no clue how to do!

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see that happening, Everton tend to waste money, would see it has another step backwards for him tho
I agree that it's a backward step for Adama. It's being reported that Everton have in mind using him to replace Richarlison who may be off. I really don't think that would work.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree that it's a backward step for Adama. It's being reported that Everton have in mind using him to replace Richarlison who may be off. I really don't think that would work.
If that’s genuinely their plan, then lump on them for relegation. Richarlison can finish, seemed like he was keeping them up on his own.
Unless they’re hoping DCL will stay fit and score 20 headed goals.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plus we have a lot more to do than some other clubs as well. Other clubs haven't neglected their squads for so long, ending up with 1 summer window for a rebuild. Funnily enough, other clubs actually plan and strengthen over a number of windows as they go along - a novelty idea that we seem to have no clue how to do!
You’d believe that to be true but, if so, how did we finish 10th in the Premier League, when we apparently sorted **** all out, over previous windows. Who are these clubs that have ‘strengthened’ over numerous windows?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just gave up and don’t bother anymore despite still hearing bits and pieces.Just not worth the hassle

ya could just put the doubters on ignore for a while.Give yasen a bit of peace and quiet. :tonguewink:

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just gave up and don’t bother anymore despite still hearing bits and pieces.Just not worth the hassle
And that is a real shame.

Not all rumours pay as and many “it’s in the bag” transfers don’t happen for the smallest reasons. Doesn’t mean the person posting their rumour is full of it, just means the thing they were told didn’t come to fruition.

Any positive news/rumour of a potential incoming in the next couple of weeks that you have heard Jonzy?

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’d believe that to be true but, if so, how did we finish 10th in the Premier League, when we apparently sorted **** all out, over previous windows. Who are these clubs that have ‘strengthened’ over numerous windows?
Well, Villa and Everton.
Their squads are ‘stronger’ than they were 2 years ago. Kinda.
Fat lot of good it did them, but hey.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score

Nico González could leave on loan for a season to Wolverhampton Wanders of the Premier League. Barça do not look favorably on letting him go definitively, and depending on his performance in England, it will be decided whether or not he will continue at 'Can Barça'.
So I’m guessing that Rubén’s move to Barca is a loan deal as well. Smart thinking by Scott and Jeff. Wonder where they got the inspiration from?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nico González could leave on loan for a season to Wolverhampton Wanders of the Premier League. Barça do not look favorably on letting him go definitively, and depending on his performance in England, it will be decided whether or not he will continue at 'Can Barça'.
If this is true then why is every loan deal in Barca's favour. If the kid does come here it should only be with an option for us to buy. Why should we increase any player's value if he is not ours.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was working under the expectation that this thread was used for providing and discussing information from named sources eg the Mirror, NewsNow or the Head of ticketing whilst the "Rumours from down the pub" thread was used for information from unnamed sources.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Well if we can't get him on a permanent a loan Is fine but if Barca want Neves they need to be paying our full asking price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom