Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Iv seen a lot worse the Wolves ones are quite good to be fair

There's definitely some cringy ones out there mate I agree.When I first saw them I thought,what the bloody hell do we have here.But I've got to like the wolves ones,although I don't watch any other.Suppose it's the way of the world these days ay it.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The inacio link might not be too far fetched, we own 50% of vinagre and 25% of goncalves so are in a good position to negotiate. Will still be tough to pull off but not impossible
I dont think we “own” 50% or 25% of anyone. We have a sell on clause; I think that can only be gained once and iirc we have had that from Goncalves already.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont think we “own” 50% or 25% of anyone. We have a sell on clause; I think that can only be gained once and iirc we have had that from Goncalves already.

But according to Spiers writing for The Athletic, the 20% clause that was inserted actually applied to the next two moves he would make, and so Goncalves departing Sporting for big money could net Wolves a nice windfall.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But according to Spiers writing for The Athletic, the 20% clause that was inserted actually applied to the next two moves he would make, and so Goncalves departing Sporting for big money could net Wolves a nice windfall.
First time i have heard of that and no idea whether it is even allowable or not.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First time i have heard of that and no idea whether it is even allowable or not.
I agree something completely out of the norm and sounds suspect “at best” if that’s the case I expect that will get investigated once/if it becomes relevant. If it is the case and allowed it’s pure genius from whomever inserted it.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read this too. I think it was 20% of his first transfer and a lesser percentage of the one after.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With Goncalves, I'm sure we had 50% of the first transfer and then Famalicao have 50% of the next transfer of which we will take 50% of that fee.

So sold to Club A for 10 million we got 5 million.

Then sold to Club B for 20 mil, Famalicao get 10 mil and we get another 5 mil from that.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

AFAIK it's not allowed in England (see: Tevez saga) but since the players in question aren't playing in England, Wolves can do it. IF the players were to transfer to England then the buying club would need to buy 100%.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We know that famalicao still own 50% of goncalves Hopefullywe have a 50% sell on clause with famalicao so would mean we hold 25% of the player overall.
Let's hope famalicao don't get bought off cheaply before goncalves is sold by sporting lisbon.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Goncalves, I'm sure we had 50% of the first transfer and then Famalicao have 50% of the next transfer of which we will take 50% of that fee.

So sold to Club A for 10 million we got 5 million.

Then sold to Club B for 20 mil, Famalicao get 10 mil and we get another 5 mil from that.
Ok, but never seen that formally acknowledged.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if we could see RAN depart this summer?
They seem similar, and a space in the squad now Marcal has left too but if that has legs, he’s a Brazilian international so wouldn’t come here not to play that’s for sure

Bruno wants too for every positions and keeps going on about subbing his full backs so maybe both!

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ok, but never seen that formally acknowledged.
I don't think it has been formally acknowledged, but it has been alluded to a few times, saying that no sell on fee at all was alluded to as well, but that was Spiers so worth sod all as an opinion.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mendes moving his client Gattuso into Valencia as manager.....along with it will be ins and outs for Valencia with Mendes involved...

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesnt surprise me as Mourinho has always liked Ruben,doubt they have the cash though
Yeah seems a weird one. They’ve already spent massively in terms of serie A for Mourinho.
Although they did make big big sales a few years ago in Salah and Allisson.
Really can’t see how they’d front up another £50m ish purchase.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Isn’t Giles HomeGrown. I think we need as many of those as possible now.
Doesn't Hugo Bueno count as homegrown now? And he's the better player in that position. But Campbell nd Cundle can sit on the bench and fulfil that role comfortably, as well as a myriad of other lads waiting their time in the 23s

Defo sell Giles after his Champ season, best value we'd get for him I think, and there's way better talent at the club at Left Back now.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’d loan Giles for another season, his value will only grow, he’s got ability and a great attitude.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it reasonable to assume we’re waiting for Utd to throw a big wad of cash at Barca for de Jong, then Ruben will go to them with the money they get to replace him and we then move for Palhinha?

De Jong > Utd
Neves > Barca
Palhinha > Wolves

Yep. Think this is bang on. Barca need money as per and this will allow them to replace him with some profit to register other players

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Barca are also chasing Raphina and Lewandowski so I don't buy the domino theory that the de Jong money will pay for Neves, I've got a bad feeling this is gonna drag on all window and leave us scrabbling about at the end of it again
They’re going to want us to take players instead of cash.

dnf14

Reaction score
Is it reasonable to assume we’re waiting for Utd to throw a big wad of cash at Barca for de Jong, then Ruben will go to them with the money they get to replace him and we then move for Palhinha?

De Jong > Utd
Neves > Barca
Palhinha > Wolves

Right on the money. Barca won't sign up to La Liga's poisoned chalice bailout scheme and need money to register their free transfers, never mind buy new players.

Do Roma have 50m? Thought not
To be fair, I didn't think they had £45m for Abraham last summer and they shut me right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom