Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member drgr12429

The Portuguese link says Rafa Silva too.
"Lage wants to fish in Portugal. The former Benfica coach has already expressed to the Wolves management that he intends to count on Rafa and João Palhinha next season. Both players are interested in heading to the Premier League."

D

Deleted member drgr12429

One thing in Wolves favour with Bruno is he is well respected in Portugal. So getting players from there is a little easier than anywhere else.

Sidaway

Reaction score
The Portuguese link says Rafa Silva too.
"Lage wants to fish in Portugal. The former Benfica coach has already expressed to the Wolves management that he intends to count on Rafa and João Palhinha next season. Both players are interested in heading to the Premier League."
Where's this?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didnt say I wanted Saiss to stay but it is common knowledge the club offered him a new deal as they have done with Moutinho. Neither have accepted for whatever reason.

I just have the feeling there is a lot up in the air at the club and that makes me uncomfortable.
It's Saiss last big contract probably......he will be looking for a 3 year deal somewhere, he may well get it on a free transfer.....good luck to him ........we've offered him a year....that's the max we should...

There is uncertainty at a lot of clubs.... Leicester, Leeds all losing players .

And some want us to have more uncertainty, manager to go, owners to go, directors to go......it is bizarre sometimes...

D

Deleted member drgr12429

About as long as it takes for Neves exit to be agreed.

Do think Palhinha is about good as we could reasonably expect to get though, so would soften the blow a tad. Could, and still could, be an awful lot worse.
Surely Fosun will shell out straight away to pick Palinha and Silva up. There's other clubs sniffing. If Neves is going to Barca we won't see his fee in hard cash, and if it is it'll be over 5 years.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's Saiss last big contract probably......he will be looking for a 3 year deal somewhere, he may well get it on a free transfer.....good luck to him ........we've offered him a year....that's the max we should...

There is uncertainty at a lot of clubs.... Leicester, Leeds all losing players .

And some want us to have more uncertainty, manager to go, owners to go, directors to go......it is bizarre sometimes...
No more bizarre than wanting to keep a manager who has overseen a third of a season in relegation form with no direction!

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely Fosun will shell out straight away to pick Palinha and Silva up. There's other clubs sniffing. If Neves is going to Barca we won't see his fee in hard cash, and if it is it'll be over 5 years.

Isn't this how most transfers are done though? Aren't we one of the worst/best (depending on Outlook) for it?

T

TheConcourse

Tarkowski is wildly overrated. Bit like our CBs, gets to sit on his 6 yard box all game and just head the ball. Further up the pitch with a higher line he is a flop waiting to happen.

Kamara and nice get though
Couldn’t. Agree. More.

Every time I watch the guy he reminds me of Roger Johnson in a back 5 for Blues. Head it, kick it. It’s got Villa written all over it.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If we actually get it done, Palhinha is a big step forward. For me, he is our Fabinho/Rodri and signals the move to 433, letting Morgan off the leash and driving the whole team 30 yards further up the pitch.

I have got all of my fingers crossed!

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we actually get it done, Palhinha is a big step forward. For me, he is our Fabinho/Rodri and signals the move to 433, letting Morgan off the leash and driving the whole team 30 yards further up the pitch.

Shame we can’t have Neves & Moutinho too.
Yeah, yeah I want the moon on a stick, something, something Chorley.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member drgr12429

Isn't this how most transfers are done though? Aren't we one of the worst/best (depending on Outlook) for it?
They are, but people keep saying there's going to be all this money for transfers from the Neves sale. It won't be there all at once in case people thought different.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are, but people keep saying there's going to be all this money for transfers from the Neves sale. It won't be there all at once in case people thought different.

But does it matter if we pay transfers the same way?

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It doesn't need to be, we do the same when we buy players

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Agree. I see no problem for LB & RB in Jonny, Semedo & RAN. think they’d do well as oppose to the Wing Back options. Just need a solid reliable CB who would play next to who in CB, Kilman would be my first choice, but then do you drop the Captain Coady??

Personally I think it’s time Coady moved on. OK in a back 5, will get slaughtered in a 4. Need to bed Kilman in with a back 4 formation before he becomes only reliant in a 5.

And we have very good young forwards who’ll flourish in a front 3 with an Attacking Midfielder ( Gibbs-White? )

All very interesting IMO!!

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When we are looking at andre almeida who is announced in the portgual u21 squad, and palinha in the portugal squad.

And a name of vitor ferreria (vitinha) is also announced in the portgual squad, goncalves and vitinha ones that got away.

Vitinha what a let down for not spending the money, when we are looking to spend 14m on hwang..

View attachment 28085

Hindsight’s a wonderful thing.
For me there really was nothing to suggest Vitinha was worth an 18m punt…that was his option figure.

StraightToPopworld

Reaction score
From the very(!) little I’ve seen of him, he reminds me of Matic. Big, physical, does the dirty work well then plays the simple pass to the playmaker. Surely someone more creative comes in next to him?

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Could anyone shed any light on Rafa Silva as a player?

What’s he like, his main attributes and position?

D

Deleted member drgr12429

But does it matter if we pay transfers the same way?
No, but i keep seeing people making lists of how much we will have to spend after selling all of our players. Just trying to say it's not in a lump sum. I know, you know, maybe others don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom