Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also can't underestimate the Gerrard factor. A lot of midfielders will want to play for him.
Mad to spend so much and finish 14th!

Who we hoping goes down today in terms of signings?

I'd have thought Leeds were the bigger threat going forward as Burnley don't have the dollar to buy their way out of a relegation battle

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are ambitious give them that lol. 600m gross spend over 4 years! However their approach is somewhat of a scattergun being coached by gary mccalister won’t get them far
As soon as they get someone in behind the scenes with any sense, they will do very well.

The mismanagement behind the scenes at Villa is absolutely ridiculous.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mad to spend so much and finish 14th!

Who we hoping goes down today in terms of signings?

I'd have thought Leeds were the bigger threat going forward as Burnley don't have the dollar to buy their way out of a relegation battle

Leeds going down would create an interesting transfer market. Some big clubs who are sniffing round Neves may choose Phillips as a cheaper option.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As soon as they get someone in behind the scenes with any sense, they will do very well.

The mismanagement behind the scenes at Villa is absolutely ridiculous.

From what I saw of Gerrard in Glasgow, he's a pretty good manager over a few seasons, but takes a year or so to really start making a difference. So I think by this time next year Villa could be in a strong position.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what I saw of Gerrard in Glasgow, he's a pretty good manager over a few seasons, but takes a year or so to really start making a difference. So I think by this time next year Villa could be in a strong position.
I think he's crap and a tad dopey! But he certainly did well at Rangers. We just always seem to live in fear of a Villa upturn that never happens

D

Deleted member sbk12944

I think he's crap and a tad dopey! But he certainly did well at Rangers. We just always seem to live in fear of a Villa upturn that never happens
The **** thought the same about us though when they were in the league and we eventually turned it round.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A situatio many on here aren't prepared to allow Nuno.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When asked by The Athletic about his future after Sunday's 3-1 defeat to Liverpool, Neves said: “Everyone knows about what football is about, what our lives are about. Our careers are really short, we need to take the opportunities we have. Of course, all of us have dreams and we need to live those dreams in a short space of time.

“Let's see what happens. I cannot say too much about it.”

Neves clearly has deep affection for the club he joined in 2017 when he swapped Champions League football with Porto for Championship football with Wolves.

He added: “This club means everything for me, for my family. My kids grew up in Wolverhampton; I have three kids, they were all born when I was here.

“That means a lot to me and the people mean a lot to me because they really helped me to settle here. For me, for my family, everyone is really important.

“If I go it would be really hard for me and my family. But, as I told you, we have dreams to live in a short space of time. And if anything happens, that's why I was so emotional the last game at home because I don't know how it's going to be. If it was my last game it was really important.

“But, as I told you, I don't know anything yet. So, for now, I'm just thinking of my holidays and the national team.”

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would like us to go and sign Connor Gallagher. If not going to fit in Chelsea team for me I’d pay 35/40 million for the lad. Ran the show against us and many other games I’ve watched him in.
One of the best players outside the top two. Will probably have higher ambitions though.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The young keeper from Chicago Fire we are looking at is playing right now, it's on Freesports channel in UK. Losing 1-0, a penalty in which he has only saved 1 out the last 7 according to the commentary.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had all this before with Sanson and everyone they sign, never seems to work out.

Maybe but if they keep investing they will get it right at some stage. Two signings already for them and two good signings I think. Lets see what our people are doing now.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The consensus up here is not that!

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mick used to buy from relegated PL teams. That went well, NOT! I can't really see why buying from a relegated La Liga team is likely to yield better results (which is not to say that they may not have the odd decent player).
Doyle and Fletcher both initially worked to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom