Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Festa

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't care whether they shut up or not, and i'm not trying to make anybody do that. What i can do is point out the negativity which is all over this forum every day, some of which is unjustified.
You are either ignoring that or you are blind to it.
What do you want on this forum? Both points of view or just one.
Well said. Reason I came off here and very rarely venture back. Full of negative posters who know jack ****, and backed up by the people that moderate the site. "We're all doomed I tell ya. Blah, blah, ****ing blah" until they think theyve convinced themselves that everyone has been pulled into their sad deluded doom loop they cant escape.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They can't be! I am reliably informed by a number of experts on here that he is useless and will never make it.
Is this the same Real Madrid that spent a combined 100 MILLION EUROS for 2 brazillian teenagers....and actually didn't really expect anything from them for a couple of years?
That just sent them through to the CL final. Vinicius Jnr was proper crap for at least a season though, may I add.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this the same Real Madrid that spent a combined 100 MILLION EUROS for 2 brazillian teenagers....and actually didn't really expect anything from them for a couple of years?
That just sent them through to the CL final. Vinicius Jnr was proper crap for at least a season though, may I add.

What about the 100 millions the super rich clubs spend on players who fail? They can afford it. Can we? If you have a million quid spare, sure put half a million on Bitcoin. If you have next to nothing, don't put your entire life savings + house on crypto. You *might* strike lucky... you probably won't, though and will soon be homeless.

So if a player who is proper crap one season is brilliant the next, are you saying we can expect Hwang to be brilliant next season? :)

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For those who don't know much about the players in the tweet above

Abde Ezzalzouli or Ez Abde - 20 year old winger

Nico Gonzalez - 20 year old box to box midfielder but versatile enough to play various other roles

Riqui Puig - 22 year old centre mid Vitinha-esk

Alejandro Balde - 18 year old left back basically a Spanish Alphonso Davies

Oscar Mingueza - 23 year old centre back who can play both left and right back if required but much better centrally.

Balde, Abde & Nico are Gestifute clients.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ferran Jutgla was also a considered option who is a 23 year old striker

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmm the only one of those that I’d deem a clear first team signing is Nico to be honest. Maybe Puig to compete with Joao for a season. Mingueza possibly but I’m not convinced by him. The others promising youngsters, not what we need imo.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I like Nico from that list, he is pretty mobile and large. Not on the level of Neves as a technician but is by no means bad and would do well in front of defence.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** Barca.

I'd rather him go to Man United because at least those ****s will pay proper money.

We've already been stung with a big club on taking an overhyped youngster when we effectively sold Jota for £33m & Hoever, then you have the ridiculous Traore deal with Barca.

Rabid Wolf

Reaction score
Bruno, on Summer recruitment, in E&S .... " We need ready made first team players"

Please edit list above accordingly.
What Bruno wants and what he gets are 2 different things. Doesn't help that Sellars gets final say on transfers or even a veto if a certain interview is to be believed.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One thing to note is that we can only sign 3 U21's in a transfer window so if we took Balde, Nico & Abde from Barcelona that would mean all our other signings would have to be 21 or above in age.

I think Ez Abde would be the one we would have little interest in but the others could all offer something in a change to a 433 formation.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well said. Reason I came off here and very rarely venture back. Full of negative posters who know jack ****, and backed up by the people that moderate the site. "We're all doomed I tell ya. Blah, blah, fuxking blah" until they think theyve convinced themselves that everyone has been pulled into their sad deluded doom loop they cant escape

One thing to note is that we can only sign 3 U21's in a transfer window so if we took Balde, Nico & Abde from Barcelona that would mean all our other signings would have to be 21 or above in age.

I think Ez Abde would be the one we would have little interest in but the others could all offer something in a change to a 433 formation.
Fat chance we would get all three. One would be great.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Totally spit-balling, I went low with the fees I think we'd get. I'd keep Joao as well given the rest of the turnaround and that he can still be good to manage games off the bench + as depth.

OUT
Neves £50M
Boly £5M
Dendoncker £15M
Adama £10M
Saiss Free
Marcal Free
Ruddy Free

IN
Nico González CM £15M
Joao Palhinha CM£25M
Benoît Badiashile CB £30M
Mohamed Bayo CF £20M
Hwang £14M
John Swift CM Free

Net spend: £24M

GK:
Sa, Sarkic, Moulden

LB:
Ait-Nouri, Jonny

CB:
Badiashile, Kilman, Coady,Toti

RB:
Semedo, Hoever

CM:
Palhinha, Nico, Moutinho, MGW, Swift, Cundle

FW:
Neto, Podence, Chiquinho, Hwang, Gibbs-White

ST:
Raul, Bayo, Fabio

Probably unrealistic,particularly Badiashile as Newcastle/United sniffing around apparently, but something like that might work. Double pivot with MGW to get forward to support Raul.

Have 4 options wide, Bayo who did well for a dreadful team this year to push Raul and give us more of a presence up top. John Swift just a solid option to back up MGW.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-15 22.03.21.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-15 22.03.21.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 33

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno, on Summer recruitment, in E&S .... " We need ready made first team players"

Please edit list above accordingly.

The more Lage says thing like this the less likely that's what Fosun want to do, or he wouldn't be saying it

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Puig is someone i would love at molineux.
Totally spit-balling, I went low with the fees I think we'd get. I'd keep Joao as well given the rest of the turnaround and that he can still be good to manage games off the bench + as depth.

OUT
Neves £50M
Boly £5M
Dendoncker £15M
Adama £10M
Saiss Free
Marcal Free
Ruddy Free

IN
Nico González CM £15M
Joao Palhinha CM£25M
Benoît Badiashile CB £30M
Mohamed Bayo CF £20M
Hwang £14M
John Swift CM Free

Net spend: £24M

GK:
Sa, Sarkic, Moulden

LB:
Ait-Nouri, Jonny

CB:
Badiashile, Kilman, Coady,Toti

RB:
Semedo, Hoever

CM:
Palhinha, Nico, Moutinho, MGW, Swift, Cundle

FW:
Neto, Podence, Chiquinho, Hwang, Gibbs-White

ST:
Raul, Bayo, Fabio

Probably unrealistic,particularly Badiashile as Newcastle/United sniffing around apparently, but something like that might work. Double pivot with MGW to get forward to support Raul.

Have 4 options wide, Bayo who did well for a dreadful team this year to push Raul and give us more of a presence up top. John Swift just a solid option to back up MGW.
I wonder if the vinagre transfer money signposted for hwang. Both equally """""

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Puig is
Yeah forgot we get his money, although I wonder whether the club counted that for this seasons window.
I don't necessarily think we should sign those players but just keeping it mostly in the Mendes family for realism, I am really not super excited for Palhinha who Romano has always said would be the replacement.

Dan-Axel Zagadou is a free agent option at CB, awful injury record but played well when he got in.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What about the 100 millions the super rich clubs spend on players who fail? They can afford it. Can we? If you have a million quid spare, sure put half a million on Bitcoin. If you have next to nothing, don't put your entire life savings + house on crypto. You *might* strike lucky... you probably won't, though and will soon be homeless.

So if a player who is proper crap one season is brilliant the next, are you saying we can expect Hwang to be brilliant next season? :)
You love living up to that name don’t you?
Yes, they can afford more failures.

But strange that, the only rumbling we’ve heard about anyone being interested in Fabio (apart from Porto trying to have our pants down then loan or buy back for less) is:
the super club that a few years ago decided to try and move away from big fee statement signing galacticos, and buy the best youngsters whatever the price, and get the experienced heads in on frees.

It’s interesting at least.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being reported in the Evening Standard that Andreas Christensen, who is on his way to Barca, refused to play in the FA Cup final.

Edited to add link:

Last edited:

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't care whether they shut up or not, and i'm not trying to make anybody do that. What i can do is point out the negativity which is all over this forum every day, some of which is unjustified.
You are either ignoring that or you are blind to it.
What do you want on this forum? Both points of view or just one.

You seem like you are pretty negative yourself about the forum. Maybe it's not for you if you don't like it that much?

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Puig is someone i would love at molineux.
You have never seen Puig play then .. I have a number of times .. no upgrade on who we have .. poorer than Vitinha .. would be better to develop Cundle than buy Puig .. If Neves leaves we need better quality than what we currently have

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All of the Barcelona players mentioned are potentially very good signings however if, as some are suggesting, Wolves rip out the spine of the team and replace them, what if they don't hit the ground running and it takes time to adapt as Trincao, Silva and Podence have

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we need to be very careful. It needs to be a summer that starts a transition not one that rips everything up and starts over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom