Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looks as though i have to be careful with my thumbs up .. it was I agreed with Palhinha being brought in for Neves remember they owe us for Vinaigre .. as for Neves i know he asked last year for move after Nuno left .. also know he has not asked for move this year happy with his form this season and happy playing under Bruno but I expect him to leave as Jorge has his agenda's .. Pedrinho deal looks done .. also please read Johnny Phillips article today he is always spot on

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks as though i have to be careful with my thumbs up .. it was I agreed with Palhinha being brought in for Neves remember they owe us for Vinaigre .. as for Neves i know he asked last year for move after Nuno left .. also know he has not asked for move this year happy with his form this season and happy playing under Bruno but I expect him to leave as Jorge has his agenda's .. Pedrinho deal looks done .. also please read Johnny Phillips article today he is always spot on
All a bit bleak then

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

“The spine of the team will change, with more than one central defender on his way in and a strengthening of the midfield and forward positions also set to happen.”

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying, and yes, careful where you stick your thumb

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100 million would be better, the price Bruno mentioned.
I guess that was the ceiling price from which a deal, a lower price like 70m would be thrashed out.
Anyway, who is selling Ruben, Wolves or the media?
100 million is too much imo. Neves is a very good player but that would put him in the truly elite tier, which isn't where he is (imo). His age is on his side though

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sounds like Bruno’s staying if the deal for Pedrinho is done. From what we read it’s one he pushed for.
I have always said that I would post what I hear .. the Pedrinho deal was told to me by a respected South American agent .. he was supposed to sign on loan after the Ukraine war started but Premier league blocked any of these moves as is general knowledge .. Wolves have continued negotiations with a view to a permanent deal and looks about complete .. why shouldn't Bruno stay after all we are 8th in Premier league .. have not heard Bruno's position under threat but thats not to say he will walk if not backed with a squad to play how he wants ..

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palhinha should be a replacement for Donk, not Neves.

Hate the thought of him going to Manure, could also ruin his career.
Maybe we can do a Zaha with him, sell him for £70m, he ‘flops’ because they’re a mess and then we buy him back for £35m next summer and he excels again in a side rebuilt from the money we got for him.

Possibly a stretch, I’ll admit!

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The price is set at 100 million. 70 million is a 30 million drop. We can do a proper rebuild with100 million. Bruno stated 100 million. Neves is just as good a player as grealish.

L78

Reaction score
100 million is too much imo. Neves is a very good player but that would put him in the truly elite tier, which isn't where he is (imo). His age is on his side though
I agree neves not a regular in the portuguese international starting line up wolves will take about 50 to 60 million but if someone daft enough to pay 100m even better

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The price is set at 100 million. 70 million is a 30 million drop. We can do a proper rebuild with100 million. Bruno stated 100 million. Neves is just as good a player as grealish.
Don't disagree that he's as good as Grealish. But Grealish had 4 years left on his deal. Worth a lot in equity

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

totally different players though,one Ruben is a tough tackling ball speading defensive midfielder,and Girlish is a fancy footed diving,falling over,passing 12inch player. :tonguewink:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t shoot the messenger I can only relay what I hear off my contacts and that is understood Neves is leaving to fund our other moves in the market….

Also Man Utd is the only team so far that seems serious about a move. Ten Hag big admirer of the Portuguese playmaker.

Of course I want him to stay but with the sell to buy philosophy we have to be realistic here..

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t shoot the messenger I can only relay what I hear off my contacts and that is understood Neves is leaving to fund our other moves in the market….

Also Man Utd is the only team so far that seems serious about a move. Ten Hag big admirer of the Portuguese playmaker.

Of course I want him to stay but with the sell to buy philosophy we have to be realistic here..
Any ideas of our targets?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Makes sense. Itd be a shame if he went to Man Utd though.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder with Jonny performing so well on the right since his return from injury if we might try and trade Semedo for Kondogbia with At. Madrid who are looking for a new RB, would be considered about the same prices to do a straight swap as well and there was talk of them showing interest last summer in Semedo

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like a complete re-shape of the squad which has been needed for a while is about to happen.

It's a shame we couldn't build it around Neves however a chronic failure to improve the first 11 over the last couple of years has resulted in this.

A gamble for sure as if the powers that have messed this up over the last few years do the same with the Neves money then I can see it all going wrong, lets hope they get it right.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder with Jonny performing so well on the right since his return from injury if we might try and trade Semedo for Kondogbia with At. Madrid who are looking for a new RB, would be considered about the same prices to do a straight swap as well and there was talk of them showing interest last summer in Semedo
Hope not, with the injuries Jonny has had it cannot be taken for granted he’ll stay fit, so unless Hoever or Bolla are considered good enough we need them both.

Cashing in on Jonny would probably make more sense, but that would be a pity as he’s our best fullback.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

This was always realistic to move Neves on most sellable assets put 50 million on the books and the the purchase won't look so bad against it

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Palhinha, Guedes, Pedrinho - actively being worked on

Target man striker & centre back also high on the list.

Expect some changes but be excited also
My update is
Guedes agree being worked on but contrary to media and twitter reports no personal term have been agreed ..
Pedrinho agreed bar a couple of small points and work permit should not be a problem
Palhinha no knowledge other than will be a Jorge deal if happens ..
Striker .. we have looked at Ludovic Ajorque a number of times .. 6ft 6ins striker fit mould of Bruno requirement
CB looking at a number but needs to play regularly in back 4 .. no names yet

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My update is
Guedes agree being worked on but contrary to media and twitter reports no personal term have been agreed ..
Pedrinho agreed bar a couple of small points and work permit should not be a problem
Palhinha no knowledge other than will be a Jorge deal if happens ..
Striker .. we have looked at Ludovic Ajorque a number of times .. 6ft 6ins striker fit mould of Bruno requirement
CB looking at a number but needs to play regularly in back 4 .. no names yet
Thanks for the update. Very much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom