Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnf14

Reaction score
According to this AC Milan are interested and would be his preferred move..
Milan has also been said to be the preferred move for both Renato Sanches and Botman this summer...

Wouldn't be the first time Italian media have over-egged how close a player is to signing to one of their big teams.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't disagree with those. Though we've also had genuine excellent deals - Moutinho, Raul, Jota, Sa, Jonny, Patricio, Neto and many others. Light years ahead of anything we had in recent decades. Overpriced flops we were well used to from previous owners!

It is getting disturbing how all that is drying up, though. How they are hardly even covering our outgoings for a couple of seasons.
Interestingly Benfica's site suggests that Mendes is active for us in the proposed Enzo Fernandez deal.... They are desperately hoping that he wouldn't get a work permit in UK (the Grasshoppers connection might be necessary if so, lol)..... Having read some of the comments about us l really hope that we **** them over - some of them are every bit as deluded as ManUre and the Dippers.

This, from an apparently decent source, sounds promising....

"River accelerated for Aliendro and tries to agree on his arrival because Enzo Fernández has already warned that he has changed his position and is willing to leave in this transfer market. Benfica and Wolverhampton are willing to pay the 20,000,000 euros of the termination clause. key week."

Last edited:

dnf14

Reaction score
Interestingly Benfica's site suggests that Mendes is active for us in the proposed Enzo Fernandez deal.... They are desperately hoping that he wouldn't get a work permit in UK (the Grasshoppers connection might be necessary if so, lol).....

This, from an apparently decent source, sounds promising....

"River accelerated for Aliendro and tries to agree on his arrival because Enzo Fernández has already warned that he has changed his position and is willing to leave in this transfer market. Benfica and Wolverhampton are willing to pay the 20,000,000 euros of the termination clause. key week."
Mosquera got a permit due to a handful of minutes playing in Copa Libertadores (Band 1 continental competition - same ranking as CL).
Fernandez has been playing consistently in Libertadores and Argentinian league for the last two years so he'll pass the permit requirements no question.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mosquera got a permit due to a handful of minutes playing in Copa Libertadores (Band 1 continental competition - same ranking as CL).
Fernandez has been playing consistently in Libertadores and Argentinian league for the last two years so he'll pass the permit requirements no question.
I absolutely agree. I was just amused at their desperation.....

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. I’m really encouraged by last few days - yes we might be disappointed again but trying to buy some serious players

When it comes to recruitment we have a track record of losing in a 1 horse race.

We suffer from what seems to be acute pre-buyers remorse. Or deep pockets and short arms.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If newly promoted Fulham are the only rival for his signature then I've serious doubts he's any where near as good as he's being portrayed based on one performance against us
The thing that concerns me us werent we being quoted 40m for him 2 seasons ago, and now 18m. That is some drop off in value. Has he not been performing, were we being overquoted in the first place.

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
this must surely because we have missed out on nunes ?

otherwise why didnt matt hobbs fly out 2 weeks ago !!

Reactions: Ned

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not going to get too excited. I can see him picking Milan and Benfica over us.
I mean, it would be the sensible career move for him. Shine in the Portuguese Liga or Serie A and then get a deal to an absolute giant. There is no guarantee that he’s ready for the PL… and then there’s the place he would prefer to live.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Today is my birthday.

Nice to see I share it with the great Dean Saunders, hope it's not the same next year..

All I want is a signing, any one will do now, just sign someone, anyone, please.

I'm gonna celebrate by checking here, Twitter and newsnow every five minutes, all day...

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh come on Enzo! What Milan got that Wolverhampton hasn't? How many more weeks have we got of all this conjecture and madness. Very few signings have actually been made.
If only we’d got him over here last Friday during the one day heatwave.
A picnic blanket next to the Ice cream van at Tettenhall pool could have had this deal wrapped up there and then. Blast.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
this must surely because we have missed out on nunes ?

otherwise why didnt matt hobbs fly out 2 weeks ago !!
TUI cancelled his flight, was originally due to go to Portugal, then the nearest option was Argentina but he had to wait until yesterday, and even then, the queues at check-in, woah!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mean, it would be the sensible career move for him. Shine in the Portuguese Liga or Serie A and then get a deal to an absolute giant. There is no guarantee that he’s ready for the PL… and then there’s the place he would prefer to live.

Get European football too

Reactions: Ned

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you take the view that the good players inevitably pick the biggest name team on the nicest city there's not much point Wolves doing anything until late July when all of the seemingly more attractive sides have had their pick.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today is my birthday.

Nice to see I share it with the great Dean Saunders, hope it's not the same next year..

All I want is a signing, any one will do now, just sign someone, anyone, please.

I'm gonna celebrate by checking here, Twitter and newsnow every five minutes, all day...
You will have a better day if you dont check in here all day.

modenawolf

Reaction score
Sounds like we've a fight on our hands for Fernandez with Benfica, Dortmund and Milan all linked, all of whom can offer CL football.

Wondering (hoping!) if deal is further along than reported and Hobbs has travelled to get the contract signed in person, wary perhaps after what happened with Marquinhos.

Trying not to get too carried away but great to see us linked with such a talented player.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like we've a fight on our hands for Fernandez with Benfica, Dortmund and Milan all linked, all of whom can offer CL football.

Wondering (hoping!) if deal is further along than reported and Hobbs has travelled to get the contract signed in person, wary perhaps after what happened with Marquinhos.

Trying not to get too carried away but great to see us linked with such a talented player.

Just trigger the clause? is my thought, trigger it offer a deal, its then up to him.

Pull a fulham on us, they did that with palhinha, put the option infront of him before anyone else triggers it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom