Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You should read this thread on the Benfica forum. It reads like here (about Nunes!).

They’re extremely critical of Benfica’s delay in moving on Enzo, love some of the comments… it does show every club has some similar fan views when it comes to this and they all think they should be doing better/more!

CologneWolf

Reaction score
If its the only thing that's produced, it's not a by-product. Even if it's not the primary objective, it's still not a by product at that point. Alchemists wanted to turn lead in to gold, that was their primary objective. They didn't get that, and whatever they produced was the primary product. Its not what they aimed for, but its what they got!

If we fail in this transfer window, yet strengthen a team that has no meaning to us whatsoever, questions will rightly be asked as to how much time and money was invested in that endeavour and then why wasn't that directed at the players we wanted to strengthen us instead, no matter how little it was.

I’m not one to argue the language used. You’re probably right anyway but I think you know what I mean to say is strengthening Grasshoppers is just something that will occur anyway if we continue to loan them players we identify to have future high potential.

It will be an ongoing project used to flip players for minor profits and hopefully one day unearth a gem. For it to be successful, I agree that some measure of time and resources will need to be afforded so that the project can reach its goals. But it is not coming at the detriment of our first team recruitment strategy.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am reading page after page of transfer speculation online not just here and 90% of it is about the sky 6 . That’s probably because they are the main ones to offer the wages . Then come over spenders like Newcastle West Ham and Everton then idiot spenders like Fulham. Then we get linked with players who won’t end up here . I just hope we pull a couple of rabbits out of the hat soon as it appears the natives are starting to get a bit too restless and that’s never a positive position.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can understand Nunes expecting to go to a CL club but this chap will probably be less demanding if the money’s right

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, the Benfica fans have every right to be furious.

They were sitting on a £60-80m player in Nunez so should've had this wrapped up ages ago.

Luckily for them it's us trying to gazump them.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gianluca Di Marzio saying that if Milan don't get Renato Sanches, they want Enzo Fernandez.

"The risk of losing #Sanches is there, but #Maldini strongly wants it. #Moncada was in Argentina to speak for Enzo #Fernandez , with the player waiting for a signal and representing the alternative. On him #Wolverhampton and #Benfica , but preference for #Milan"

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I would be very surprised, considering how the Palhinha and Nunes deals have gone, if Matt Hobbs doesn't come away with this guy signed and sealed before he leaves Argentina. Again dependent on the player obviously but i bet he has orders to not come back without this guy signed up whatever it takes.

TelfordWolf

Reaction score
@DiMarzio : “The risk of losing #Sanches is there, but #Maldini strongly wants it. #Moncada was in Argentina to speak for Enzo #Fernandez , with the player waiting for a signal and representing the alternative. On him #Wolverhampton and #Benfica , but preference for #Milan "

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would be very surprised, considering how the Palhinha and Nunes deals have gone, if Matt Hobbs doesn't come away with this guy signed and sealed before he leaves Argentina. Again dependent on the player obviously but i bet he has orders to not come back without this guy signed up whatever it takes.
Really!?

I think we're on for another 'We Tried'. Going to have a brilliant 'nearly XI' by September 1st :D

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gianluca Di Marzio saying that if Milan don't get Renato Sanches, they want Enzo Fernandez.

"The risk of losing #Sanches is there, but #Maldini strongly wants it. #Moncada was in Argentina to speak for Enzo #Fernandez , with the player waiting for a signal and representing the alternative. On him #Wolverhampton and #Benfica , but preference for #Milan"

That guy is as reliable as a chocolate teapot nowadays

D

Deleted member drgr12429

If the guy prefers milan its a tough gig to sign him
Agree, but Milan are in a fight with PSG for Sanches right now, so their eyes are off the ball.
It's dog eat dog out there for transfers. Maybe we are showing our teeth for a fight for once.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gustavo Yarroch

@GustavoYarroch

River aceleró por Aliendro e intenta acordar su llegada porque Enzo Fernández ya avisó que cambió de postura y está dispuesto a irse en este mercado de pases. Benfica y Wolverhampton están dispuestos a pagar los 20.000.000 de euros de la cláusula de rescisión. Semana clave.

River accelerated for Aliendro and tries to agree on his arrival because Enzo Fernández has already warned that he has changed his position and is willing to leave in this transfer market. Benfica and Wolverhampton are willing to pay the 20,000,000 euros of the termination clause. key week.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I asked my Argentine friend for his opinion. Called him a "meme player" that needs a few years more. So he's a typical Wolves signing!

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As they are not-footballing people, they could look at the league table, see the team in the top half the table and easily think "no need to panic there, one player can't make that much difference". TBH Most neutrals I know who are footballing people don't think Wolves are in real risk of relegation. Struggling, maybe, but virtually guaranteed there will be at least 3 and most likely 5 or 6 teams even worse than us. Our run in was awful, but Villa, Leeds, Southampton, Everton were just about as bad. Add in the 3 promoted teams...

Don't get me wrong, I am concerned, but I just think that following the club every hour every day, we are a bit too close and lose perspective. I highly doubt Fosun think we are at risk of relegation right now. Give it till Xmas, maybe.

And...? What could the fanbase do that affects lobal megacorp Fosun in the slightest? I suppose if we caused trouble, they could just sell us on to the first businessman who fancies a plaything..like before. They would possibly be baffled as to how providing the club with their best times in nearly half a century, has a fanbase turning on them.

There's always Esports, the clothing store and the record label! Now you're talking, as Fosun wouldn't want those damaged.
I hear you in 1 and (especially) 2, but not 3: all the other brands are dependent on Wolves being in the Premier League.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to this AC Milan are interested and would be his preferred move..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom