Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps he is putting pressure on pep to play midfield? He is excellent when playing for ukraine in the middle of the park, but he is clearly not going to be first choice there for man city.

Can't say I've seen him play for Ukraine so can't comment. I can't imagine him play as a double pivot though. So in a 343 I would imagine he'd be in the front 3 or as am attacking midfielder in a 4231.

Do we wish to Dream of a midfield 3 of Nunes, Neves and Zinc with Neves Sitting. Doubtful any of the 3 are here next season let alone all of them, plus Lage seems to prefer a double pivot over a single.

Is it worth maybe saying no cash and asking for Ake and Zinc for RAN.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't say I've seen him play for Ukraine so can't comment. I can't imagine him play as a double pivot though. So in a 343 I would imagine he'd be in the front 3 or as am attacking midfielder in a 4231.

Do we wish to Dream of a midfield 3 of Nunes, Neves and Zinc with Neves Sitting. Doubtful any of the 3 are here next season let alone all of them, plus Lage seems to prefer a double pivot over a single.

He Sits in the 3 of a 4-3-3 for ukraine

1655713512815.png

or in the centre

1655713557856.png

1655713623168.png

Just a couple of examples

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dirty leeds would, although i do not like the idea that he will rock up first game against it, much rather it later in the season.

I read something a few months back that said Traore is the hardest player to defend against in the premier league, but he’s also the player you have to defend against the least. I wouldn’t be that concerned.

Last edited:

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Latest Abola report suggests that Nunes is enjoying his holidays and is probably unaware of much of the transfer developments! Would explain the alleged issue with terms but, like yest report, is probably total guesswork.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read something a few months back that said Traore is the hardest player to defend against in the premier league, but he’s slow the player you have to defend against the least. I wouldn’t be that concerned.
Traore on Coady we will see.. if he goes leeds

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because if you wait to negotiate a free transfer, there'll be plenty of competition. Swooping now means there won't be.

Yeah. Free transfers are anything but free too. It gives players/agents a ridiculously strong hand in negotiations for both signing on fee and salary. How else does Aaron Ramsey get £400k a week at Juventus! Or Tarkowski going to Everton for £120k a week!! He's nothing more than a decent PL defender.

So leave it a year and as you say Leeds have a lot of competition, probably from some better placed clubs too. He'd probably be asking clubs for a big signing on fee, plus increased wages too, so Leeds would need to go over and above the offers from the competition to secure him.

Over the course of his contract it could end up costing as much as paying a fee for him now.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

They signed ake for 50m, also seems very injury plagued and they seem to rate zinchenko at 30m. No way are swapping a very young inexperienced full back for them pair. To be honest id rather just get the cash as long as its spent wisely.

If and if its a big if we can get the 18m for traore from leeds, sell donk for 20m and the vinagre fee banked at 10m that covers the nunes transfer fee, in the interests of self sustainability meaning we can go into next season with a midfield of neves and nunes, with moutinho to steady the ship if needed, assuming he signs, with a jordao or cundle as 4th choice. Priority then is to sort the defence. It would seem we would need to spend 25m to 30m on the sort of defender we would need with the suitable pace required to go to a back 4. This can be funded by the sale of coady plus some of the fringe players like sanderson, giles, ronan, hoever. Seferovic then at 5m should see us right for next season.

Sa
Semedo kilman new cb jonny/ait nouri
Neves nunes
Gibbs-white
Neto podence
Raul

Sarkic
Toti
Mosquera
Boly
Bueno
Moutinho
Cundle
Jordao
Hwang
Chem campbell
Chiquinho
Seferovic
Fabio

I personally think the team needs a greater refresh than this but this would be the bare minimum to go into next season with any kind of confidence to achieve mid table. My hope is that the staleness in the team can be refreshed by a few changes and change in formation rather than wholesale changes but who knows.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bola:

Matheus Nunes is one of the names that shakes the transfer market this summer but, according to the data collected by A BOLA, the transfer market is not shaking Matheus Nunes.

In fact, the Leo midfielder decided, this year, to fulfill a dream that he has been nourishing since he traveled to Portugal as a small boy, where his family built a new life, packed his bags and, together with those closest to him, traveled with Brazil as a destination, where he has been in the last few days and where he will be a few more.

Record PT:

Trincao advances: Sporting’s SAD makes a new move
New round of negotiations with Barça this week. Forward has added interested parties, but pushes them away because he wants Sporting

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Traore on Coady we will see.. if he goes leeds
Traore against Jonny, Semedo, or Ait Nouri (depends who is selected) plus Kilman…..

I think these lads will be more than ok to deal with Adama as they have marshalled and kept far better and impactful players quiet on multiple occasions.

Adama at coady is a worry yes, if Adama is already at full pelt running at him.

But coady has again also been part of a defence till the tail end of the season was second best in the league and will be able to double team Adama and I think would do well with him when Adama does his stop the ball, stand still and let the defender come to him.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Leeds are going to play him as a centre forward we really shouldn’t be
Worrying.
Rather play him as a CF than a wide man, saw what he did against city against the last man, if he could learn to run in behind, gah.

Hes just so nearly there, disappointed we couldnt make him to the player he could be.

But can anyone, i doubt it.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Traore goes on a free next summer a lot of clubs would be interested. I doubt Leeds would be his first choice.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think there's is anything in Rayan to man city, zinchenko stuff myself......city are after Marc Cucurella from Brighton....and they will get him..

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
D

Deleted member drgr12429

Dirty leeds would, although i do not like the idea that he will rock up first game against it, much rather it later in the season.

Will be like when we played middlesborough and he was running through our whole team.

Hopefully he hasnt been practicing shooting in the off season, hes a good run of form and finishing ability away from being the world beater.
Leeds fans aren't happy...lol. They are saying Dan James and Adama might be hitting the fans in the stands more than the net...
This Barca debacle hasn't done Adama many favours has it?

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Surely in the world we live in you have everything lined up before you make a move.
I don't think you can just go talk to the player. It has to be club first for permission, then player and agent. You can't just rock up with a load of folding and show him the money!

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just can't see Nunes wanting to come here. He was being linked with Man City not long ago, why would he want to come here to replace Ruben Neves, who wants to leave to fulfill his career goals of winning trophies? Nunes' stock is already high, why would he wanna come here to battle it out for 10th?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I never trust the Portuguese media. It very rarely turns out to be on the money.

I love the idea of Nunes having too much fun on holiday to think about transferring

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just can't see Nunes wanting to come here. He was being linked with Man City not long ago, why would he want to come here to replace Ruben Neves, who wants to leave to fulfill his career goals of winning trophies? Nunes' stock is already high, why would he wanna come here to battle it out for 10th?
Don't think others have bid for him before, just Pep was singing his praises after Citeh battered them? Guess he'd come to Wolves to do get in the shop window for the likes of Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Citeh to see how he fares in the premier. Think we want him, but personally think we should've got Palhinha in instead of Donk, then see if we can get Nunes in, which is very 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom