Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Mauro Icardi.

If Wolves think I'm going to tolerate saying goodbye to one of the most dedicated, humble, honest, family orientated footballers without a single blemish on his record to bring in a gold-plated nutcase with a charge sheet that runs in to the 100's of pages...

they're absolutely goddamn right.

Sa
Semedo Kilman Inacio Jonny
Adama Nunes Palinha Neto
Icardi Raul

Make it happen.
Didn't he have a public spat with Maradonna over his r'ship with a team mate's wife too? He must have some bottle (or just plain stupid?) to take on such an Argentine icon. Bring him in. I like these slightly left-field rumours.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only way i breathe easy is as fulham sign palinha it breaks we have an agreement with Nunes, and a medical is being arranged

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You over exaggerate, see the worst every time and believe tweeter rumours ahead of respected journalists.
I deal in facts, realism and common sense.
The accounts say we have money available, that’s a fact.
Romano and Richards, plus the express and star all confirm we are in for Palinha. I’d take that as a fact. The moment another club even bids for him, that’s it hes going there!!!
If he chooses a Fulham over us I’d question his mentality and how much we wanted him.

The player is currently on holiday, this is also a fact. He’s had a long season and been on international duty so probably deserves that!!

Common sense will be that he signs in the next couple of weeks.

All reports with Botman and Sanches from again respected journalist show there was certainly a lot of truth there. You however choose to believe whatever you want from no marks on Twitter.

You are a walking contradiction!
Your Panglossian nonsense doesnt cut it at all.

Senior management, as predicted at the time, undermined the squad at a crucial moment last season, with the release of Adama, and the failure to bring in midfield strengthening. It was a scandalous failure, cheered along by a partime fan like yourself.

Add to that the longterm failure to develop and expand the stadium, and one is left with a leadership that has a lot to do to convince they are not taking the club towards a very difficult season to say the least.

JuliusCaesar

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Didn't he have a public spat with Maradonna over his r'ship with a team mate's wife too? He must have some bottle (or just plain stupid?) to take on such an Argentine icon. Bring him in. I like these slightly left-field rumours.
To list Mauro's rap sheet would put too much pressure on the Internet's storage capacity.

It's fair to say, a move for him would end the fabled 'no *********' policy and then some.

But this is one ******** who scores goals and I'm at the stage with Wolves (and football in general) where I'll take my entertainment no matter how it comes.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff is in for a shock when we lose 3 0 to Fulham
If the club does screw up this transfer window, Palhinia goes to Fulham, and we get off to a bad start, then expect things to turn nasty very quickly.

And it will be directed against Fosun and Shi, in my opinion. Lage has been clever and brave enought to have consistently made it clear that some squad strengthening was necessary.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the journalist that broke it last night.

‘Palhinha intends to decide by Friday whether or not to accept the proposal to strengthen Fulham. Clube de Marco Silva offers about 20 M to Sporting. Wolverhampton remains interested, but has not yet made concrete progress in the negotiation’

So we aren’t even matching it now.

The only way he joins us is if he turns them down on the HOPE we go for him.
You know his agent is Mendes right? Palinha will know before Wolves do if we are going to be signing him and will make his decision accordingly.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You over exaggerate, see the worst every time and believe tweeter rumours ahead of respected journalists.
I deal in facts, realism and common sense.
The accounts say we have money available, that’s a fact.
Romano and Richards, plus the express and star all confirm we are in for Palinha. I’d take that as a fact. The moment another club even bids for him, that’s it hes going there!!!
If he chooses a Fulham over us I’d question his mentality and how much we wanted him.

The player is currently on holiday, this is also a fact. He’s had a long season and been on international duty so probably deserves that!!

Common sense will be that he signs in the next couple of weeks whoever that may be for.

All reports with Botman and Sanches from again respected journalist show there was certainly a lot of truth there. You however choose to believe whatever you want from no marks on Twitter.

You are a walking contradiction!
It is a fact we have money available, I agree, it's available, as you say the accounts show that.

But, we all know we won't spend it. So, it's pointless. If you think I'm wrong, tell us. Tell us you are confident we will have a positive net spend this summer. Please give us something we can hold you to. I don't think we will spend money this summer and all outgoings will be equal to what we bring in - meaning what's technically 'available' is irrelevant.

"If he chooses a Fulham over us I’d question his mentality and how much we wanted him."

Yes, you would and this is the exact problem and probably proves I'm going to get nowhere here. You would put no blame on Wolves for not signing a player that we could and should be able to sign.

How can you say I chose to believe no marks on Twitter about Sanches & Botman? I said it off my own back. I said we wouldn't sign them and we didn't sign them. Twitter, 'respected journalists' or whatever are irrelevant. I don't care about what could have happened I said at the time we would not get them and it was BS. We didn't get them.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today has been a good Mol Mix bingo day:
- 'we are in a relegation battle'
- 'Fulham doing bits'

I'm waiting to hear 'Light years ahead'

(To be fair I didn't have panglossian on my list)

The top 6 and west ham are light years ahead of us?

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He wont give a **** as long as we finish 4th off the bottom.
If we are in a relegation fight at Christmas I can see Lage being made the scapegoat and being sacked.

If it continues and we go down Jeff will most likely be replaced, or move on with Fosun sports, and we get sold to an american football team owner.

By then the Premiership have enough Yankee influence to pull up the trapdoor and we become the UK NFL.

Personally I don't like that scenario. Prefer it if Fosun wake up now and buy Palhinha.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If we are in a relegation fight at Christmas I can see Lage being made the scapegoat and being sacked.

If it continues and we go down Jeff will most likely be replaced, or move on with Fosun sports, and we get sold to an american football team owner.

By then the Premiership have enough Yankee influence to pull up the trapdoor and we become the UK NFL.

Personally I don't like that scenario. Prefer it if Fosun wake up now and buy Palhinha.

Can see it being earlier if the same **** football is being played

Just a fyi

Fulham’s owner owns the nfl team I support Jacksonville he hired a clown last year to run the team and we won 3 games and got first overall pick two years in a row. There was a shad Khan the clown movement towards the end of the season for hiring urban Meyer

One thing however he willingly puts big money in for signing bonuses and contracts to secure those deals.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2022 so far… We sign Hwang, we give Adama away for free and we can’t spend relative peanuts on a midfielder who clearly wants to join us, despite only have 3 midfielders in the entire club.

Our recruitment team look completely amateurish.

Someone needs to sort this shower out and quickly.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t blame sellers than really can we, if he hasn’t got a budget to work with, blame guo
Yep, the main problem with us is the owners now. We went from having one of the best to undoubtedly the worst in the league, in my opinion.

Sellars deserves his own criticism with what he does with the limited funds we have (Hwang) and the rubbish he comes out with (Traore), but, yes, unfortunately that clown is nowhere near the biggest problem we have.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Everton negotiating Nunes deal​

Everton executives will soon travel to Lisbon to negotiate for Matheus Nunes, according to Portuguese media outlet O Jogo.
The Blues have already made an offer of €45m which was rejected by Sporting who ask for a value close to the release clause of €60m.
The 23-year-old midfielder made 50 appearances for Sporting Lisbon across all competitions during the 2021/22 season.

Do we get the tissues or the pampers now?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today has been a good Mol Mix bingo day:
- 'we are in a relegation battle'
- 'Fulham doing bits'

I'm waiting to hear 'Light years ahead'

(To be fair I didn't have panglossian on my list)
Where do you get this confidence from to mock others?

Just because people predicted we would go down before doesn't mean we will never go down.
Just because Fulham wasted money before doesn't mean they will waste it all the time.

I would not be surprised one bit if Fulham finished above us - I'd personally have us both in the mix of teams that will finish 14th and below.
And I certainly wouldn't be surprised if we were in a relegation battle. The league is stronger this season and we were totally reliant on a great keeper who (realistically) may not be able to sustain a level that put him as the best keeper in the league by a mile.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More Reactive fosun management. "waiting" to see if Neves leaves before signing someone.

Couldn't make this **** up. And before an apologist comes along, it has been 6 transfer windows now of this **** plus the Jorge Mendes £35m on "generational talent.. Lol" backhander to presumably say thank you for the two or three good windows.

I am getting tired of it now and whether it is because he walks or is made to be a scapegoat much like Nuno, I have a Bruno down to be gone by October.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing penny pinching ****s need to leave now!!
spend so much money to get us out of the championship then spend on silva and semedo, but limited activity since.

Must be the china factor and the changes

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s no doubting that the Fosun relationship with Gestifute has facilitated access to players we ordinarily could have only dreamed about signing. Mendes’ links to other agents cannot be underestimated either.

But on the flip side, I just get the impression that the “tail is wagging the dog” and we are now just over reliant on him. Ever wonder what our transfer activity might be like without our reliance on Mendes?
Obviously it’s from the outside looking in and a large amount of assumption but of the signings we’ve made if you were asked to draw them up as Mendes v non-Mendes, I’d say the one list looks a lot poorer than the other.

I’d have more faith in Mendes than Sellars and his team now for sure.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You know his agent is Mendes right? Palinha will know before Wolves do if we are going to be signing him and will make his decision accordingly.

Actually, I don't think Mendes isn't Palhinha's agent, which is probably why, unlike transfers of Mendes players to Wolves, there are other clubs involved.

His agent is Luis Neves I believe. So it's not just our Neves that will have a say in Palhinha's future!!

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yep, the main problem with us is the owners now. We went from having one of the best to undoubtedly the worst in the league, in my opinion.

Sellars deserves his own criticism with what he does with the limited funds we have (Hwang) and the rubbish he comes out with (Traore), but, yes, unfortunately that clown is nowhere near the biggest problem we have.

However isn’t he any just a short signing meaning he had no control and it was ordered by fosun etc (that seems to be the narrative).

Yes he has made mistakes but he has to be the spin doctor for whatever the club do, this window if we have no money, then what’s he going to do?

Bruno must also be privy to these chats about budgets etc, so must know what he’s got to work with.

It was also said a business case could be put forward to Guo if funds were needed, has he said no? Is China pressing on fosun who knows?

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Everton negotiating Nunes deal​

Everton executives will soon travel to Lisbon to negotiate for Matheus Nunes, according to Portuguese media outlet O Jogo.
The Blues have already made an offer of €45m which was rejected by Sporting who ask for a value close to the release clause of €60m.
The 23-year-old midfielder made 50 appearances for Sporting Lisbon across all competitions during the 2021/22 season.

Do we get the tissues or the pampers now?

How on earth to they afford to keep spending money?

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your Panglossian nonsense doesnt cut it at all.

Senior management, as predicted at the time, undermined the squad at a crucial moment last season, with the release of Adama, and the failure to bring in midfield strengthening. It was a scandalous failure, cheered along by a partime fan like yourself.

Add to that the longterm failure to develop and expand the stadium, and one is left with a leadership that has a lot to do to convince they are not taking the club towards a very difficult season to say the least.
Your Orwellian, dystopian view of the club never changes!
Part time fan. Still maintained a season ticket despite living hundreds of miles away.
Your utter crap never cuts it. How’s that Milijas love In going?

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a fact we have money available, I agree, it's available, as you say the accounts show that.

But, we all know we won't spend it. So, it's pointless. If you think I'm wrong, tell us. Tell us you are confident we will have a positive net spend this summer. Please give us something we can hold you to. I don't think we will spend money this summer and all outgoings will be equal to what we bring in - meaning what's technically 'available' is irrelevant.

"If he chooses a Fulham over us I’d question his mentality and how much we wanted him."

Yes, you would and this is the exact problem and probably proves I'm going to get nowhere here. You would put no blame on Wolves for not signing a player that we could and should be able to sign.

How can you say I chose to believe no marks on Twitter about Sanches & Botman? I said it off my own back. I said we wouldn't sign them and we didn't sign them. Twitter, 'respected journalists' or whatever are irrelevant. I don't care about what could have happened I said at the time we would not get them and it was BS. We didn't get them.
We all know we won’t spend it.
Please stop it!!!!!!
Please!!!!

I’ll leave you to it,
Enjoy the summer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom