Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Staying @ Wolves - Traore or Trincao or Barca / Sporting Swap Deals??

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves have really messed up big time, I can’t even vote for Adama for POTS on their website.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see Traore coming back here and continuing where he left off as an impact sub. Would have thought it would be very difficult for him to motivate himself, especially after the disappointment of failing to achieve his dream permenant move to Barcelona. Needs a fresh challenge.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see Traore coming back here and continuing where he left off as an impact sub. Would have thought it would be very difficult for him to motivate himself, especially after the disappointment of failing to achieve his dream permenant move to Barcelona. Needs a fresh challenge.
I’m not so sure. He’s well liked by the players and coaching staff so may well come back to what he knows.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think if you did a poll of Premier league defenders and asked them who they would least like to have to face coming on in the last 30 minutes Trincao or Traore? I think over 80% would say Traore - He not only influences games more (Villa away a case in point) he also strongly impacts on the mentality of the opposition.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think if you did a poll of Premier league defenders and asked them who they would least like to have to face coming on in the last 30 minutes Trincao or Traore? I think over 80% would say Traore - He not only influences games more (Villa away a case in point) he also strongly impacts on the mentality of the opposition.
Reading Blue Moon this morning and a few City fans are saying they aren't as anxious about the game tonight because Traore isn't playing for us. He did always save his best performances for City tbf.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I cant see him coming back and getting the contract he was offered previously either. His stock has dropped immensely. He was chasing a contract to put him up there with our top earners. We shouldnt go anywhere near that and i doubt he will want to climb down from what he was asking. I wouldnt pay him more than 60k a week really, he doesnt deserve it and hasnt earned it.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

most of them had a 100% success rate at stopping him scoring/assisting though, they probably like that

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 0

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Barcelona want Adama to stay now but for somewhat of a reduced half price?

With the rather large caveat that Dembale leaves first. Think they are playing silly buggers trying to sign him on the cheap and we will have to defer to Mendes to resolve. Unfortunately Mendes has a vested interest in having us take up the Trincao option too, so a straight swap (albeit structured as two sales to trigger agent fees and signing bonuses) would likely be his preferred outcome.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Their output for the season has been pretty similar right?

I see more potential to unlock in Trincao than Adama, as exciting as he is to watch. We've invested a lot of time and effort in Adama and it just hasn't improved his output bar a purple patch in 2020.

I'd be tempted to swap if it's an option but swaps just don't seem to happen very often. Whether it's for accounting reasons or not I don't know.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looks like Barcelona want Adama to stay now but for somewhat of a reduced half price?
Tell them to go and do one, I think he would sign a new contract, We've been good to him trying to make his dream come true, it's not wolves fault that they won't pay the money for him. Another point since Adama left We've been rubbish ,plus I think Lage wants him back. Adama and Chiquinho as wide players would be awesome

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tell them to go and do one, I think he would sign a new contract, We've been good to him trying to make his dream come true, it's not wolves fault that they won't pay the money for him. Another point since Adama left We've been rubbish ,plus I think Lage wants him back. Adama and Chiquinho as wide players would be awesome

Wouldn't care if we finished 14th rather than 8th. Watching those pair every week would be so entertaining. That thing football is supposed to be.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wouldn't care if we finished 14th rather than 8th. Watching those pair every week would be so entertaining. That thing football is supposed to be.
Exactly mate, it would help Raul awel, at the moment he's having to come into midfield to get involved, because he's starved of it up front. Take note Raul thread.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly mate, it would help Raul awel, at the moment he's having to come into midfield to get involved, because he's starved of it up front. Take note Raul thread.

Totally agree. Another symptom of the system. I think people forget that prime Jimenez for us was playing with someone directly alongside him or with Traore regularly starting circa 2019/20.

If you take the first half of our first season back up or last season he was pretty ineffective when these referenced caveats weren't there.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nah, tell them we'll accept that provide we can have Trincao completely free with one other, of our choice, for free as well.
But it’s Barca and it’s the right deal for Adama and Jorge….would you like Neves as well on loan for a season?

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just cant see him coming back and us offering him a new deal anywhere close to what he wanted previously. Thats going to be the problem now. Nobody in their right mind can possibly think we should be offering him a contract to put him in our top earners like he was offered previously. I cant see him backing down from his previous demands so i see no other option than to sell him, if anyone will even pay decent money for him.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we wont be seeing Trincao at Wolves next season, Today was the ideal game to bring him on yet Bruno preferred Podence and Chico which for me says it all.

Back
Top Bottom