Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Staying @ Wolves - Traore or Trincao or Barca / Sporting Swap Deals??

D

Deleted member drgr12429

You're wasting your time mate.

Some people will only ever see numbers when it comes to Traore. Rather than the fact we play the most negative dross imaginable in an attacking sense and Kevin De Bruyne would struggle to muster an assist.

Or the reality that most full backs in the league would lose in a 1v1 against him.

All whilst completely ignoring how generally ineffective every other winger we have is.
I know.
In fairness the 2 posters that not only just dismissed my original post on it, but then proceeded to laugh at it with their replies without even doing a bit of research ****ed me the **** off.
I have no problem with people disagreeing, but do it based on more than quoting someone else's **** unsubstantiated reply!

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're wasting your time mate.

Some people will only ever see numbers when it comes to Traore. Rather than the fact we play the most negative dross imaginable in an attacking sense and Kevin De Bruyne would struggle to muster an assist in our setup

Or the reality that most full backs in the league would lose in a 1v1 against him.

All whilst completely ignoring how generally ineffective every other winger we have is.

Every fullback loses a 1v1 then he scores? Oh well then he assists? Oh. Ah yes, because he’s just got moths and dust inbetween his ears.

We day get no points for just beating fullbacks.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every fullback loses a 1v1 then he scores? Oh well then he assists? Oh. Ah yes, because he’s just got moths and dust inbetween his ears.

You do realise to get an assist someone else has to put the ball in the net something we’ve been bloody awful at all season.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

For someone who clearly rates the bloke in no way whatsoever you aint alf obsessed mate.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You do realise to get an assist someone else has to put the ball in the net something we’ve been bloody awful at all season.

so it’s still everyone else’s fault.

I bet you think KDB would look pants in this wolves side / the current Barca side too right?

We don’t make chances to finish, hence our xG being absolutely toilet

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
ha ha. Funny **** eh? If you actually read up about the situation before Traore got there you'd understand. They'd been trying to get Dembele off the books because not only had he been playing ****, he was also on huge wages. But they had no right winger close to his supposed talent. So as they really wanted it to work out they needed to figure out a solution.
Low and behold they have a chance to get a very similar player not only on loan, but wage free till the end of the season. Not only that he would do anything to go there. So said player takes a wage cut to go there in his excitement. He gets there to a huge fanfare and gets put in the side almost straight away. He plays great getting 4 assists in 4 games, and really impressing the fans.
So, job done eh? Seemingly not. Because after this impressive run of form suddenly Dembele get picked from nowhere, and starts playing ahead of Traore,who has inexplicably been relegated to the bench ever since. Surprisingly now Dembele wants to renegotiate his contract and stay at Barca..

Exactly what Xavi wanted all along.

You believe what you want to. I'll believe what i can clearly see based on the facts that are there to read about the situation.
You didn't even read a thing before posting that response did you? Or the guy before you.
If ‘the facts that are there to read’ are from emails and text messages between Xavi, his coaching staff and Barca hierarchy then please share them with us, preferably with English translation provided. If they are not then it is just the interpretation that you choose to make based on what can be seen from the outside and therefore no more or less relevant than anyone else’s on here.

And by the way if what you are saying true and it was all a Xavi master plan then hats off to him, the guy is a genius and has got the best result for his club which is what he is employed to do.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so it’s still everyone else’s fault.

I bet you think KDB would look pants in this wolves side / the current Barca side too right?

We don’t make chances to finish, hence our xG being absolutely toilet
Yet he didnt seem to have a problem getting assist for Barca in the games he was starting.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or being an obnoxious prat behind a keyboard, rather than just having a normal and decent discussion over things as you would in person?

Wonderful stuff.

Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t make something obnoxious

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He dropped him because Dembele stopped stropping and decided to start playing.

So he didn’t need any more goals, didn’t want his team to score too many I suppose?

These Xavi emails you’ve got would make one hell of a book

D

Deleted member drgr12429

If ‘the facts that are there to read’ are from emails and text messages between Xavi, his coaching staff and Barca hierarchy then please share them with us, preferably with English translation provided. If they are not then it is just the interpretation that you choose to make based on what can be seen from the outside and therefore no more or less relevant than anyone else’s on here.

And by the way if what you are saying true and it was all a Xavi master plan then hats off to him, the guy is a genius and has got the best result for his club which is what he is employed to do.
Why don't you just read about it. There's plenty to go at instead of yet again replying without doing so.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

So he didn’t need any more goals, didn’t want his team to score too many I suppose?

These Xavi emails you’ve got would make one hell of a book
You are 4 years old and i claim my 5 pounds.
And try quoting the right poster.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet he didnt seem to have a problem getting assist for Barca in the games he was starting.
At the time the best team in the league in most games playing totally inferior opposition!

D

Deleted member drgr12429

what did I not read?

I read every word of the post of yours that I replied to but you refuse to read mine?
About the Traore/Dembele situation. You know outside of this forum. Don't take my word for it.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
About the Traore/Dembele situation. You know outside of this forum. Don't take my word for it.
I've just told you that I've read every word of what you posted yet you still refuse to read what I have. If you did read I wrote then as I've already stated it would explain to you why I'm not going to go and read whatever it is that you think I should in order to educate myself to your high standards. If you are not prepared to read what I have written in this discussion then please don't reply to this.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I've just told you that I've read every word of what you posted yet you still refuse to read what I have. If you did read I wrote then as I've already stated it would explain to you why I'm not going to go and read whatever it is that you think I should in order to educate myself to your high standards. If you are not prepared to read what I have written in this discussion then please don't reply to this.
Hello McFly.......

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think it’s the Xavi emails you’re supposed to have read

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said it years ago and nothing has changed. His game never progresses. The things he gets praised for, the thing he gets criticised for will never change. They never have, and they never will. He's a 26 year old player who pretty much does the same things he did at 22 only in a bigger frame.

I agree, he gets us up the pitch quickly. Then we dont get enough from him. Its early days but the difference between what Adama is offering and what Chiqinho is offering is telling. They both have the capability to drag us up the pitch, but the latter actually looks smarter about what he does and his end product seems better. He is just better suited to how we are playing imo.

Adama basically is a winger. His goal contributions just arent there to play as a wide attacker that most teams use, they never have been. I know his fanboys like to try to discount the stats, but in the premier league he has played 160 games. Scored 8 goals and set up 14. Thats 22 goal contributions in 160 games. Pretty woeful. Play him as an out and out winger with those stats and that wouldn't be great either if we are being perfectly honest, but an out and out winger just, imo anyway, suits his game much better.

I still dont know why people are crying about a player who wouldnt sign a new contract and wanted to leave anyway. I get the anger at the deal, it was ordinary, but what choice did we have really when we had no concrete offers for him besides the Barca one.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think Goncalves (Pote) and Vitinha will become Portugal regulars over the next few seasons.

In a different reality, this could have been our starting midfield and front 3 this season.....

Neves---Vitinha

Pote----------Jota
Mir
Liverpool were said to have been in for Adama before Jota was sold. Nuno backed Adama and lost faith in Jota. But in hindsight, selling them Adama would have been the better option.

We chose not to spend the £18m option on Vitinha, yet he has gone on to star for Porto this season and is being linked with £40m moves to top clubs.

We have taken Hwang and Trincao on options to buy this season. We have already taken up Hwang's option, but it's likely we won't take up Trincao's.

I just hope we haven't backed the wrong horse again!!
Trincao is young, looks to have the tools, and can get better. Hwang is older, looks to have questionable basics and has slowly got worse.... What do you think?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with this completely. And it's why I still want us to sign Trincao.

Yes, on a case-by-case basis there can be justifications for the decisions. Mir was struggling to settle and then Raul came in and took off. Goncalves wanted to go home. Jota was out of form while Adama was looking exciting. Vitinha struggled to impose himself (in limited time) and Trincao has had the same problem.

But the overall pattern is a problem. They are all talented players who have decided to move on -or been moved on. That lineup you put there would be a top 6 team now.
Talented players, all brought in by our much maligned recruiting team.....

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just like he's bloody awful at crossing. Comparing his final ball to Chiq is ridiculous. Far better player, have no need for him anymore.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just like he's bloody awful at crossing. Comparing his final ball to Chiq is ridiculous. Far better player, have no need for him anymore.
Claiming Chiq is a better player based on one start and a couple of sub appearances is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom