Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Staying @ Wolves - Traore or Trincao or Barca / Sporting Swap Deals??

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He played 15 minutes didn't he? He did well but Saints were pushing forward and leaving loads of space so its a little hard to compare to what Raul faces for 75 minutes.
Never mind about Adama's excellent 15 minutes.. I'm talking about the light weight usual tosh Trincao gave us for 78 minutes!!

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this report is correct I cannot believe this madness of a straight swap deal?
Surely Jeff and Fosun value Adama Traore far more than Francisco Trincao??

KFordOriginal

Groupie
Reaction score
The options have knackered me, any chance of Neither added or is this just an anti Trincao vote

KFordOriginal

Groupie
Reaction score
On the contrary it appears to me the anti Traore ones have got there way and Wolves are going to be left with a weaker player and squad.
So your presumption is we swap one for the other. Personally I think they are both she ite and shouldn’t be at our club but that option isn’t there cos you just want a vote to suit your Trincao is she ite agenda

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
To be far if there was an agenda to this vote the question would remain the same and only give one option.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So your presumption is we swap one for the other. Personally I think they are both she ite and shouldn’t be at our club but that option isn’t there cos you just want a vote to suit your Trincao is she ite agenda
Both ****e!!!! Did you ever see Tim Steele?

KFordOriginal

Groupie
Reaction score
To be far if there was an agenda to this vote the question would remain the same and only give one option.
Stupid reply.
Unless you know what the answer will be, like who’s a better striker Bully or Silva.

KFordOriginal

Groupie
Reaction score
I saw quite a bit of Tim Steele but we’ve had far worse players than him. I would say Tony Daley was the least productive winger we ever had.
Mind you if you move away from wingers John Paskin was unbelievable.

KFordOriginal

Groupie
Reaction score
Jay Jay de Wolf Said:
On the contrary it appears to me the anti Traore ones have got there way and Wolves are going to be left with a weaker player and squad.

So you did have an agenda. We are now weaker with trincao, not ****in rocket science but the vote will help you sleep at night hopefully.
Your thread has 3 questions by the way but only two options to vote, not really relevant but saying.
You really believe the fans that weren’t convinced by Traore had any say or influence on him leaving, that’s crazy.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw quite a bit of Tim Steele but we’ve had far worse players than him. I would say Tony Daley was the least productive winger we ever had.
Mind you if you move away from wingers John Paskin was unbelievable.
I liked him too actually and agree on Daley and John Parkin, none of them got close to playing for Barcelona.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Stupid reply.
Unless you know what the answer will be, like who’s a better striker Bully or Silva.
the question is

Who would you rather stay at Wolves Traore or Trincao?

the options are

Traore
Trincao

Its a simple question with simple answers, nothing wrong with it, it's a question of your own personal choice unless you don't know your own thoughts, so no, not a stupid reply.

Last edited:

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well - like a lot of people on the Mix - I'm going to be watching Espanyol - Barca tonight. Not a chance in Hell I'd be watching it if Trincao was wearing Barca's #11 shirt.
You can watch the Espanyol v Barcelona La Liga game on you amazon "Prime app" if you didn't realise. Only listed on Premier Sports channel otherwise.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well - like a lot of people on the Mix - I'm going to be watching Espanyol - Barca tonight. Not a chance in Hell I'd be watching it if Trincao was wearing Barca's #11 shirt.

I'm not convinced the standard of La Liga is particularly good when you look at how well Willian Jose is doing. He's prolific over there!

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not convinced the standard of La Liga is particularly good when you look at how well Willian Jose is doing. He's prolific over there!
To be fair we we're rubbish last year and struggled to create chances in games.

Same this year, wide men that struggle to get in the box, we then rely on Donk, or full/wing backs.

It's how we play in the final 3rd which is the issue.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this report is correct I cannot believe this madness of a straight swap deal?
Surely Jeff and Fosun value Adama Traore far more than Francisco Trincao??

You have to take the emotion out.

Traore was worth £15m-£20m in January, based on what people were prepared to pay. With just 12 months left on his contract by the summer, it would only be heading in one direction.

The question then would be is Trincao worth £10m - £15m.

If Bruno rates him, which it seems he does, then from a business perspective it makes a lot of sense.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama had 18 months left on his contract and his home town club come calling. We’ve had no choice. Then its just about getting the best deal for the club. Of a club with no money at the moment.

I am also proud wolves are giving players a platform to join teams like Barca and Liverpool and become main players for them.

On trincao I think he will improve and whilst not has good and fun to watch as adama. I think his goals and assists will improve and be better than adama current rate.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have to take the emotion out.

Traore was worth £15m-£20m in January, based on what people were prepared to pay. With just 12 months left on his contract by the summer, it would only be heading in one direction.

The question then would be is Trincao worth £10m - £15m.

If Bruno rates him, which it seems he does, then from a business perspective it makes a lot of sense.
So we arrange an agreed buy out clause. If barcelona think he's worth that buy out clause, which they have until summer to decide; if he continues as he starts, then barca won't be the only ones wanting to pay that price.
Trincao really has to do so much more than he is currently doing to justify that kind of fee. If we get the 30ish million for traore I would be very disappointed if, on current performance we spent it all on trincao.
The only winners in this arrangement would be gestifute.

Last edited:

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's worth retaining IMO.......Got all the skills, only just gone 22 , and a lot to expect a young player to make the impact some want , especially with change of league climate etc , it takes time. Nothing a run of games, more time to get used to the demands of the PL , coaching and some confidence by a few assists and the odd goal would bring to his game .......

Think like Vitinha , would be another we might regret signing down the line of we turn the opportunity down .....remember the likes of Neves and Jota came in to the Championship so had more time to acclimatise and against weaker opponents...even Bonatini looked a world beater in that season

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another assist for Adama to get a late equaliser for Barcelona tonight in a 2-2 draw with Espanyol

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder how long people are going to continue to cling to this. Fact of the matter that none of our players other than in form Jiminez score either of the two headers that have been his assists thus far

Even this version of Barca get far more players into the box than we do as well.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Speak for yourself mate!

Why state the obvious. You would not be watching Barcelona at all if Traore wasn’t playing. Why mention Trincao?

I’m a Wolves supporter and have been for 57 years having watched thousands of our matches. I’d like to think I know a good player when I see one. If we sign Trincao at the end of the season I will not be disappointed.

Enjoy (hope you have enjoyed) the game.

Last edited:

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder how long people are going to continue to cling to this. Fact of the matter that none of our players other than in form Jiminez score either of the two headers that have been his assists thus far
Have Barca signed an 8ft tall striker?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Have Barca signed an 8ft tall striker?
No just players who get into the box in good areas, 2 games 2 good crosses 2 assists. Luuk de Jong also isn't a particularly great player, just gets into the box.

We did that much better today and shockingly we scored twice and could have had a couple more.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if we get trincao instead of adama on a swap id be happy provided that wont impact spending this summer

Back
Top Bottom