Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Staines Town

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do move to another part of the forum if needs be Admin - 8th tier football club Staines Town has just suspended all operations after discovering that the club's owners has been involved in the financing of large-scale bribery, corruption, and fraud, and breached the Russia (Sanctions) (EU Exit) (Amendment) Regulations 2022.

They also say that the owner (Downing LLP)'s other holdings have financed Environmental Crimes, Price Fixing, Deforestation, Forced Evictions, Human Rights Abuses, Child Labour, Slavery, Gender Discrimination, and Murder.

This is utterly extraordinary and something that will shake football to the core.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just wait until Newcastle United find out what their owners have been up to :oops:
I think all clubs fans need to keep quiet, especially those in the higher leagues. It could easily be any owners who are outed for appaling conditions in some far flung factory etc. Who knows what nefarious business activities and goings on some of the owners have done or are doing.

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Do move to another part of the forum if needs be Admin - 8th tier football club Staines Town has just suspended all operations after discovering that the club's owners has been involved in the financing of large-scale bribery, corruption, and fraud, and breached the Russia (Sanctions) (EU Exit) (Amendment) Regulations 2022.

They also say that the owner (Downing LLP)'s other holdings have financed Environmental Crimes, Price Fixing, Deforestation, Forced Evictions, Human Rights Abuses, Child Labour, Slavery, Gender Discrimination, and Murder.

This is utterly extraordinary and something that will shake football to the core.

Don't think I would be too quick to believe all of this. Wonder if someone at the club has an agenda against the owners? It's certainly all very salacious!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think I would be too quick to believe all of this. Wonder if someone at the club has an agenda against the owners? It's certainly all very salacious!
If it's bogus they better have deep pockets as they are likely to be bankrupted.

TriumphWolf

Reaction score
A tenant with longstanding issues with their landlord, now playing out in public. I doubt this will get much attention beyond the local paper.

Back
Top Bottom