Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Spare a thought for Max Kilman

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope this is appropriate.

We have a young man with a Russian father and a Ukrainian mother, and this lunacy occurring in Eastern Europe must be tugging at his emotions. It is possible Max has friends and/or relatives who are there, and I'm sure our thoughts are with them, and all others being affected by the violence.

Thoughts are with you, Max.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It must be affecting him, especially the conflict of being bi-national. I hope he and his family are OK.

Reaction score
Radio WM have said Max prefers to be known as Maximilian who are we to argue, I hope his family are all safe if they are in the Ukraine.
They called him Maximilian on sky sports news when announced the line up an I thought it was strange ha ha

Reaction score
There was a brief mention of Maximilian and his father in this article in the London Review of Books of all places. The journalist encountered a family friend while in Kyiv:

On Reitarska I went into an antique shop and talked to Alexander, who claimed godfathership to Max Kilman, a first team defender at Wolverhampton Wanderers. (Kilman’s late father, like Alexander, was in the Ukrainian antiques business.) Alexander ridiculed the idea that Russia would dare invade Ukraine. After seven years fighting in the east, he said, Ukraine’s army was too strong and experienced.

Back
Top Bottom