Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Southampton (H)

Reaction score
Listen to the Wolves Fancast's latest episode where the boys discuss:

◾ Southampton at home.
◾ Season/Transfer Window Review
◾ Quiz
◾ Twitter Corner

Attachments

• IMG_20201119_080735_463.jpg
    IMG_20201119_080735_463.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 12

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a good chance of being a freak score. They've done us a few times when every single shot has flown in and can see it happening again.

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I predict Jiminez will look absolutely shattered and slightly ill before a ball is kicked.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ings is out I read somewhere??
They're flying this year.... and we've got quite a tricky run of games next 2 months.

D

Deleted member 11332

Ings is out I read somewhere??
They're flying this year.... and we've got quite a tricky run of games next 2 months.

Knee injury out for 4 weeks was what I saw when it happened against villa so probably a bit too soon for him. Luckily for us

Reaction score
I’ve lost confidence in the teams ability to climb high after the Leicester game, i cant get excited for this one or the rest of this year looking at the fixtures. I really hope they prove me wrong and overcome what will be a very difficult game.

First time this season I’ve been so downbeat even though I felt at the start of the season that finishing 7th would be great considering we have no fans allowed to spur them on And all the changes to the squad. I hope something clicks for us soon.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I’ve lost confidence in the teams ability to climb high after the Leicester game, i cant get excited for this one or the rest of this year looking at the fixtures. I really hope they prove me wrong and overcome what will be a very difficult game.

First time this season I’ve been so downbeat even though I felt at the start of the season that finishing 7th would be great considering we have no fans allowed to spur them on And all the changes to the squad. I hope something clicks for us soon.
Seems like your gold flag isn’t flying that high then? Here’s some help.....

8C92541C-9BBF-4952-976A-F80DD277096B.jpeg

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Two opposing styles.

It will be a tough game, Hassenhuttl is a top manager and has been given the time to implement his system.

With Ings out hopefully they struggle to put chances away.

I hope we play Adama as they play a higj back line.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Traore needs to start in my opinion. Not saying he a recent cameos deserve it, but we need to get him back to how he was playing last season and game time is the only way to do that. He is the one player we have who makes stuff happen from absolutely nothing and his assists with Raul speak for themselves.

We look flat, and in pretty boring to be honest. Adama is the one player who can change that and bring back that spark.

It won’t happen, I know, but part of me wishes we had used this behind closed doors ‘non season’ to transition to a back 4 and get Neto, Pod and Traore into the starting 11.

Back
Top Bottom