Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Some Video clips from the 80s

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
What's telling in the Ian Greaves interview was it was 1982, yet the kit he was being interviewed in was from about 1978, 4 years old! Times were bad.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Wow. Just seems like yesterday. Remember my Dad trying to hide tears when we found out the club was about to go under, rumours about bulldozers, etc. Horrible times.

beppe7619

Reaction score
Wow. Just seems like yesterday. Remember my Dad trying to hide tears when we found out the club was about to go under, rumours about bulldozers, etc. Horrible times.
Glad I found them. They where right when they said it could happen again and it did

S

ShropshireLad

Very wise words at the end of that clip which far too many Wolves fans might say they understand and point to the failures of other clubs but don’t seem to think they apply to Wolves. We’ve been told that there is a significant number of clubs on the brink and I have faith that Wolves isn’t one of them. Fosun need to be left alone to do their business in their own way without fans yapping at their heels for more, more, more like Jack Russel terriers.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers for these. This is what makes us.

Chuck all the glamour of these stars infront of us these days and glamorous tours of china, fashion shows etc.
Deep down as fans we are still having a leak at the back of the southbank.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting. Managers thinking about crowd separation and pitch reseeding.
They really managed the club then.

beppe7619

Reaction score
Very wise words at the end of that clip which far too many Wolves fans might say they understand and point to the failures of other clubs but don’t seem to think they apply to Wolves. We’ve been told that there is a significant number of clubs on the brink and I have faith that Wolves isn’t one of them. Fosun need to be left alone to do their business in their own way without fans yapping at their heels for more, more, more like Jack Russel terriers.
This must of been filmed in the Waterloo road stand office

Back
Top Bottom