Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sol Bamba

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 35 year old Cardiff City defender, has sadly been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.

Much love and best wishes to him, as Cancer will NEVER have any colours!
Sad to hear that. I hope that he gets the support that Keems had and the same final outcome. Still a young man with a lot to live for.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 35 year old Cardiff City defender, has sadly been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.

Much love and best wishes to him, as Cancer will NEVER have any colours!
I wonder if someone could link this on a Cardiff site. I'm sure that all true supporters would feel the same. Some things are bigger and more important than football.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if someone could link this on a Cardiff site. I'm sure that all true supporters would feel the same. Some things are bigger and more important than football.

Defo agree on doing that - here's the club statement by the way and they defo hold Sol in huge regard

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Defo agree on doing that - here's the club statement by the way and they defo hold Sol in huge regard

Ok, have applied for registration on one of their sites to do this.

Isn't (or wasn't) he their club captain?

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was captain at Leeds but don’t think he was at Cardiff. All the best to him for in this fight against possibly his hardest opponent yet
TY. It may be Leeds that l'm thinking of. As l said before l hope that he has the same outcome as Keems. Bet that he has already been in touch with Sol.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom