Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season tkt arrived!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bought Sunderland season cards for 22/23 (long story) and apparently last year they didn't even have club branding on.

This year, mine (and countless others) haven't arrived, the first game of the season is Sunday, and all they've suggested is turning up early. I went to their ticket office this morning to get a replacement paper ticket but it was an hour's wait.

For all the criticism levelled at the club's operations, I do think the ticketing at Wolves has been OK over the years. Thank your lucky scarves :)
Wolves managed not to get STs out at the start of last season.

MIKE SLATER

Groupie
Reaction score
I got my Steve Bull Stand scarf in a large cardboard box this morning. Not wishing to appear ungrateful but surely all that money should have gone towards improving the bloody stand.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got my Steve Bull Stand scarf in a large cardboard box this morning. Not wishing to appear ungrateful but surely all that money should have gone towards improving the bloody stand.
Club can't win. Do nothing for ST holders and there are moans. Give a couple of realistically pretty inexpensive freebies to ST holders and there are moans.

Last edited:

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love it. I won't wear it, I wear a cashmere scarf, but it's a nice momento.

Would have been nice to have had a scarf for the past 25 years.

I have a collection of football scarves from my travels, I plan to make a feature of them when I build my bar. This will be part of it.

Attachments

• IMG-20220801-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20220801-WA0023.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 27

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
Mine and My daughters arrived today. I haven’t seen it yet but let my wife open it, I ah e the same south bank scarf and a card holder. Nice touch from the club.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s probably cost £5000 for this, that’s not even painting the toilets in the Steve Bull

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got my ticket this morning but no gift just a letter saying they are out of stock and I will get it in 4-6 weeks
That, given that they know pretty much to the exact number how many STs will be sold in each stand, is pretty woeful.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems there are a few folks who sit in the North Bank who have been sent South Bank scarves and visa versa…. Whoops
Bloody South Bankers wanting to hide their "pie and a pint" origins lol.....

Seriously, that's a bit of a **** up. Could be worse though, they could have got a Billy Quiet scarf....

Spitfire

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has everyone received their ticket ? Just checking if I need to chase them
Thanks
Haven’t had mine yet. OS says contact them if you haven’t received it by 8th of August.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody South Bankers wanting to hide their "pie and a pint" origins lol.....

Seriously, that's a bit of a **** up. Could be worse though, they could have got a Billy Quiet scarf....
oi! just because I`ve received a cushion,blanket, tin of shortbread biscuits and a bag of sweets
no need to get upset

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Mines just come today. Exciting!

MIKE SLATER

Groupie
Reaction score
It’s probably cost £5000 for this, that’s not even painting the toilets in the Steve Bull
I hope your right. I can only guess at the cost of the scarf, postage and packing. If it's about £10, and if they have gone to £9,000 fans that is £90,000.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope your right. I can only guess at the cost of the scarf, postage and packing. If it's about £10, and if they have gone to £9,000 fans that is £90,000.
I think you’re over egging the cake slightly. The scarf costs about 50p to make, Chuck in £2 for postage.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the member cards have been sent out?

MIKE SLATER

Groupie
Reaction score
I think you’re over egging the cake slightly. The scarf costs about 50p to make, Chuck in £2 for postage.
Just had a look at the club shop and the cheapest scarf is £12, so they are making a big profit. Anyway, lets hope were both smiling at 5pm on Saturday.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a look at the club shop and the cheapest scarf is £12, so they are making a big profit. Anyway, lets hope were both smiling at 5pm on Saturday.
Yes and just after Christmas those scarves are £5 and much better quality than those free ones.

MIKE SLATER

Groupie
Reaction score
Club can't win. Do nothing for ST holders and there are moans. Give a couple of realistically pretty inexpensive freebies to ST holders and there are moans.
I don't moan about what the club do for season ticket holders, but I agree that some people do. I have a scarf and don't need another and I just thought it was a bit of a waste of money.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Damn. They could have painted all the toilets.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lads still not got his, yet I’ve got mine, same surname? Is anyone else still waiting ?

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got an email from Wolves to say I will have to pick up my card from the ticket office on the day of the Fulham game.

Back
Top Bottom