Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season tkt arrived!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
About time we got something like all the freebies that the Members have had.
To be fair, season ticket holders get to watch 19 home games for their money. Members just get the opportunity to buy tickets before everyone else. Think this is why they feel they have to give members some club tat for their £38 charge to get access to tickets.

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
To be fair, season ticket holders get to watch 19 home games for their money. Members just get the opportunity to buy tickets before everyone else. Think this is why they feel they have to give members some club tat for their £38 charge to get access to tickets.
My lad got free stuff as a STH whereas I'd get nowt, was always a bit jealous given the huge price uptick I pay for myself lol..

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some people pay £786 for their season tickets. That’s more than 22 memberships. STH’s should more and better gifts if anything.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Some people pay £786 for their season tickets. That’s more than 22 memberships. STH’s should more and better gifts if anything.
Yes and they get seats to watch actual matches for their money. That is what season ticket holders are paying for, to attend games. Members get nothing but the opportunity to pay again for a ticket to watch a match, or you could argue that members are being charged £38 each year to get a pair of socks and a badge. The club had to give them some cheap freebies to keep them happy because everyone realises that charging people for the pleasure to buy tickets is a rip off.

You can use your money to buy 22 memberships if you want and for that you'll get to see zero games and 22 pairs of socks. I think you get a better deal if you spend your money on a season ticket if you are able to, as you have done.

Have absolutely no problem with STHs getting free gifts, I'm happy they are. Just explaining that members pay £38 for their 'free' gifts and then pay each time they attend a match on top of that.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes and they get seats to watch actual matches for their money. That is what season ticket holders are paying for, to attend games. Members get nothing but the opportunity to pay again for a ticket to watch a match, or you could argue that members are being charged £38 each year to get a pair of socks and a badge. The club had to give them some cheap freebies to keep them happy because everyone realises that charging people for the pleasure to buy tickets is a rip off.

You can use your money to buy 22 memberships if you want and for that you'll get to see zero games and 22 pairs of socks. I think you get a better deal if you spend your money on a season ticket if you are able to, as you have done.

Have absolutely no problem with STHs getting free gifts, I'm happy they are. Just explaining that members pay £38 for their 'free' gifts and then pay each time they attend a match on top of that.
You do get 10% Wolves cash on ticket purchases so anyone attending 9/10 games will get the price of membership back.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
You do get 10% Wolves cash on ticket purchases so anyone attending 9/10 games will get the price of membership back.
Yes, fair point. That just made me check my Wolves cash because it had disappeared. Was added again yesterday.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over the moon with my 95% acrylic made-in-China black-and-orange Billy Wright Stand scarf, and my leather-look plastic ticket wallet (three seasons ago it was genuine leather). Go Fosun!:(

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Are they definitely giving the 10% ticket cash again this season? I sincerely hope so given the high price increase.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What pre season games?!

And, no for me. Never bother with friendlies. They’re just glorified training sessions. Bad enough watching us in competitive matches.
Tickets for the first home games of EFL and FA cups would be a nice touch. And guarantee higher attendances.

If we're not drawn at home before being knocked out, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bought Sunderland season cards for 22/23 (long story) and apparently last year they didn't even have club branding on.

This year, mine (and countless others) haven't arrived, the first game of the season is Sunday, and all they've suggested is turning up early. I went to their ticket office this morning to get a replacement paper ticket but it was an hour's wait.

For all the criticism levelled at the club's operations, I do think the ticketing at Wolves has been OK over the years. Thank your lucky scarves :)

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
My season ticket arrived this morning. Very nice as others have said. My sons hasnt arrived as yet though. Has anyone had a childs season ticket as yet? Both in billy wright lower

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I like the nice way of presenting the season ticket, nice gesture with the scarf and wallet.
maybe an idea for the marketing/pr team (might have already been done) get a video of some famous fans doing an unboxing of their season tickets.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
My season ticket arrived this morning. Very nice as others have said. My sons hasnt arrived as yet though. Has anyone had a childs season ticket as yet? Both in billy wright lower
It said adults seniors then u21, u17 u12 in that order

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any plans to allow tickets to be added to apple wallet in the near future

Back
Top Bottom