Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season tkt arrived!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else still not had theirs?

My lads under 17’s still ain’t here

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here. Surname begins with 'Y' so probably last on the list as usual :rolleyes:.
I rang up, been delivered to my old address, 4 years I’ve not lived there. Mine came to the new address, just had to pay £2.50 for a new card, unimpressed

MIKE SLATER

Groupie
Reaction score
I think you’re over egging the cake slightly. The scarf costs about 50p to make, Chuck in £2 for postage.
You said £5,000 but you also say £2 postage alone for the 9,000 in the Steve Bull Stand. That doesn't add up. Now we learn that a lot of fans have got scarves with the wrong stand named on them. All I said was that the money could have been better spent, all my friends agree, yet on the mix I get sarcasm and insults from people.

MIKE SLATER

Groupie
Reaction score
Sounds like moaning to me
I think most posts contain a bit of moaning, but I objected to being labelled one of the moaners when I merely expressed an opinion. Now we learn that fans have received scarves with the wrong stand named on them. Most people who wanted a Wolves scarf already owned one, so I just think the money could have been invested more wisely.

Back
Top Bottom