Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

D

Deleted member drgr12429

They should state over 18 to under 21 on the ticket price then.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not many days left for season ticket renewals, I wonder how it's progressing?

Wolf of Wall Heath

Reaction score
Not many days left for season ticket renewals, I wonder how it's progressing?
I’m 1044. Expecting to only just miss out this season. Seems to be a bit more grumbling re: price/intent this year but it usually seems to be mainly talk and the vast majority eventually pay. I will have a decision to make if we get offered this time though. Struggled to get to half of the home games this year and money is getting tighter.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I’m 1044. Expecting to only just miss out this season. Seems to be a bit more grumbling re: price/intent this year but it usually seems to be mainly talk and the vast majority eventually pay. I will have a decision to make if we get offered this time though. Struggled to get to half of the home games this year and money is getting tighter.
I'd fully expect you to be offered one

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
That's interesting. My friend was much higher up the list last season (in the high 2000s and got offered a season ticket.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s last seasons rules, I thought Vinny said he’d extended it from 20 to 21 so by those dates as long as you’re 21 on August 1st this year you should get the discounted rate?
If it's supposedly 18-21 l would think that the rule is as long as the person is NOT 22 by 1 Aug 22 then they should get it. Hope that your son does.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d expect you to get one. Don’t forget it’s not just a case of needing x amount of people to drop out; there will also be people ahead of you on the list that won’t take up the option.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Im 1418 & 1419 so hopefully this year will be our year

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im 1418 & 1419 so hopefully this year will be our year
I don't think you need to worry - I think you'll be offered.
The club aren't going to publish any "negative" statistics on renewals even if the uptake is low (which I suspect it is).

They'll simply leave it to the total number of STs that have been sold once they get thrown out to the waiting list and picked up.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has the date for moving seats been set now ?

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think you need to worry - I think you'll be offered.
The club aren't going to publish any "negative" statistics on renewals even if the uptake is low (which I suspect it is).

They'll simply leave it to the total number of STs that have been sold once they get thrown out to the waiting list and picked up.
I've just renewed, had some Wolves cash to go towards it. Less than £29 per match. Seems quite reasonable to me. Cheaper than watching Wolves away which most seem to agree is good value.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been told this sat-mon by fan services
What they should be doing is offering a discount for the hardship SB Upper have to endure! - The queues I mean rather than the quality of football!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What they should be doing is offering a discount for the hardship SB Upper have to endure! - The queues I mean rather than the quality of football!
Agreed, I'll be looking to move from j1, Sat behind the goal, but paying more than if I sat in North/Southbank

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The deadline for renewal is the 8th.

Yeah sorry mate got mixed up.So from sat you have the chance to change seats before they go on general sale.NOT That I have any intention of moving from the south bonk yet.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does the waiting list sale work? For example if there are a thousand available do they just open it up to the first thousand on the list or do it blocks?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
How does the waiting list sale work? For example if there are a thousand available do they just open it up to the first thousand on the list or do it blocks?
From memory last year (not direct expeience) they did it in blocks. I'm not convinced there will be that many, I though we'd lose a lot post-covid, but hardly any. The 9 month no fee DD will help a lot of people justify I reckon.

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly I have reluctantly decided not to renew for myself and two grandsons. The increased cost of travelling (250 mile round trip for me) One grandson starting uni so unable to go to many games, and a general lack of funds the main reasons. But another strong reason is the god awful var combined with corrupt/inadequate officials. I shall miss going greatly but will watch every game on tv.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to keep banging on about this but can someone confirm that Vinny definitely said he was extending the concession age to 18-21??

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to keep banging on about this but can someone confirm that Vinny definitely said he was extending the concession age to 18-21??
Any tables I can find state u21, u17 etc

Reaction score
That's interesting. My friend was much higher up the list last season (in the high 2000s and got offered a season ticket.
Blimey,I think I'm about 2500 and hadn't even entertained the idea of being offered one. I've been quite happy with the flexibility of membership since I gave mine up a few years back, but ironically did all the games last season with membership plus. I quite enjoy splitting my time between the BWU and the NB as well. Not sure I would take them up to be honest if I was offered.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure, I'm ****sd off, daughters just gone 17, at college and hers has gone up200
That’s **** mate, luckily years of being a tight **** has meant my son knows it’s pointless asking me to pay for anything for him :)

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s **** mate, luckily years of being a tight **** has meant my son knows it’s pointless asking me to pay for anything for him :)
You'll have to give me lessons, the Mrs won't let the princess get a part time job, as interferes with studies

Hazza

Reaction score
Not sure, I'm ****sd off, daughters just gone 17, at college and hers has gone up200
We had this, one gone from u21 to adult but he’s at Uni, another has gone from u12 to u18. Increase for in at Uni is insane

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I swear he said 21 in his interview. Maybe I dreamt it.

There is a transcript for each interview on wolves website.

Vinny said…..we recognise that younger people are probably struggling a little bit more than many, so we’ve created a new age bracket this year of 18 to 21, whose season tickets will essentially be frozen, so there won’t be any increases for people between 18 and 21.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is a transcript for each interview on wolves website.

Vinny said…..we recognise that younger people are probably struggling a little bit more than many, so we’ve created a new age bracket this year of 18 to 21, whose season tickets will essentially be frozen, so there won’t be any increases for people between 18 and 21.
Sound, cheers mate. They’ve emailed me today saying he’s got to pay full, can’t be right as he’ll be 21 for the whole of next season.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sound, cheers mate. They’ve emailed me today saying he’s got to pay full, can’t be right as he’ll be 21 for the whole of next season.
C&P relevant part of transcript and seek clarification whether Vinny was being disingenuous or just doesn't understand his own pricing policy?

Last edited:

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've renewed my two. You can stop with the big transfer rumours now and get on with flogging Ruben and Morgan.

R

reanswolf

Ha that wouldn't surprise me about Vinny.

After much discussion and agreement we won't have a holiday this year, we have renewed. Also said kids can't put heating on til November (well unless its freezing).

My lad Elliot is 18 now, his ST was £380 I think? He's paying me back £100 a month from his wages.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Let me know how you get on mate because if its 18-21 then the daughter @17 should still be classed as a child
Genuinely wish @Hot Fuss all the best, however I fear Vinny will say that there will be loads of 21 yo in the ground on reduced prices for much of the season, just ones with birthdays after 1st August. Really (not wanting to give him ideas) it's quite generous that there isn't a sliding scale during the season. The t&cs are clear on the cut off.

Back
Top Bottom