Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Re-read the E&S article three times and can't see any mention of the Olympiacos refund which must now cover the total renewal cost of my South Bank ticket as I hear Jeff invested it in BitCoin whilst it was lying around in his bank account
My £35 has been taken off my renewal in SB upper is £651 my mates is £686
One minute they are there to view and buy, then they disappear

Last edited:

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's a very fair offer to supporters, a reasonable price especially with the money back due to no admin costs, 80 % in cash or wolves cash if you can't attend, etc etc. However, it is also important that they tell us of future plans for the stadium and the team.
Edit: it's great they've got 5% away tickets in a ballot. I wish it were more!

Last edited:
R

reanswolf

I think this is the last season for me, can't vindicate that.
There has to be a sensible cut off point. Got divorce costs (already up to £10k) and £390 child maintenance to pay each month.

Will still go to some away games but Molineux has priced me out. Pub on matchdays now.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 9 month dd option and no fee is good, but that should have come as standard anyway, it was a Moxey type money shop deal as it was.

Increasing prices again is poor. First summer alone, in regards to money spent/players in they have failed to justify it imo.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this is the last season for me, can't vindicate that.
There has to be a sensible cut off point. Got divorce costs (already up to £10k) and £390 child maintenance to pay each month.

Will still go to some away games but Molineux has priced me out. Pub on matchdays now.
Shame that (on all cost fronts), but it's a strange world post season ticket. As mentioned on other threads, I don't miss the match, just the people.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Are the 2022/23 Season Ticket renewable prices only visible to STH's?
As I can't see them. Not being a STH, all I get is, No subscriptions to renew.

R

reanswolf

Shame that (on all cost fronts), but it's a strange world post season ticket. As mentioned on other threads, I don't miss the match, just the people.
I've not always had season tickets to be fair, but never stopped going, ever, even during the Bhatti days (yes I was at Chorley). But will still go to games when I can get tickets and they will be available. 1969 was my first game when I could get my mom to take me for my birthday aged 6 - a relative late comer :)-.

Won't miss out on the pub before either !

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some positive changes around the removal of the ripoff admin fee/printing at home charge but it's a 4th successive year with price increases, at a time where the cost of living is higher than ever.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t see anything to renew. So what is the south bank priced at?

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Inflation effects the club too
Overall its not bad at all really
Of course it does but the 10 to 15% price increases the last 3 years were more than enough. The extra money they'll bring in through these increases will make very little difference to the club in terms of its overall revenue but will matter a great deal to many hard pressed fans who have attended for years.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

The strange one for me is over 65's have to pay 65 quid more, yet 18 to 21's will pay less.
Almost like the club is kicking people in the *******s who have probably supported since they were kids, and telling them the younger people who haven't are worth more to the club.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good news bout DD no charge & over 9 months , no more admin fees or print st home fees, and 80% of Yr money back in cash if u can't make a game
Be careful about the money back. At least this season you only get it if they successfully sell your ticket and they only start trying to sell them when they've already sold all other tickets.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
80% refund cash.
Is worth getting a season ticket for top 10, then sell tickets V Burnley, Brentford, Villa etc.. Also sell last 2 month of the season with nothing to play for. Bargain.
I hope that this is tongue in cheek. If not l sincerely hope that none of your match tickets get resold! That would be so sad......

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would imagine the electric bill is horrendous too - those lights they have on the pitch at night / evening to help the grass grow - must cost a fortune in lecy.
We're talking about a business that gets over £120m in TV money alone per annum. I think they'll be fine regardless of any season ticket price increases, which will probably net an extra million this year if that.

The strange one for me is over 65's have to pay 65 quid more, yet 18 to 21's will pay less.
Almost like the club is kicking people in the *******s who have probably supported since they were kids, and telling them the younger people who haven't are worth more to the club.
The younger people are the future but let's be honest, many over 65's are better off financially than under 21's, many of which will still be in education. Even if they're in work, the minimum wage is very low at that age. It's right to keep their prices frozen.

Bilbrook Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Or maybe recognising that people aged 18-21 may have a lot less disposable income than adults and over 65s.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

We're talking about a business that gets over £120m in TV money alone per annum. I think they'll be fine regardless of any season ticket price increases, which will probably net an extra million this year if that.

The younger people are the future but let's be honest, many over 65's are better off financially than under 21's, many of which will still be in education. Even if they're in work, the minimum wage is very low at that age. It's right to keep their prices frozen.
I get the former, but over 65's have been hit just as hard with the cost of living. Of course youngsters are the future, but i'm on about right now.
Also there are a good proportion of over 65's who support this club i think, and they will have a paid a big chunk of money in over the years. Some are on here.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been calling for an uptick in Ticket cash for a while so I'm glad they listened (should be 100%) and ditched the 20% admin fee for DD.
Ballot for away tickets is a start-5% seems a little low though.

R

reanswolf

Understand the perspective and the point about the increase for us older ones, but agree with the need to keep young ones involved, for the future of the club.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Understand the perspective and the point about the increase for us older ones, but agree with the need to keep young ones involved, for the future of the club.
Agreed. I just wanted to make the point.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get the former, but over 65's have been hit just as hard with the cost of living. Of course youngsters are the future, but i'm on about right now.
Also there are a good proportion of over 65's who support this club i think, and they will have a paid a big chunk of money in over the years. Some are on here.
I don't disagree with you, all prices should have been frozen considering the previous three years of increases and the less than stellar investment in the squad or stadium the last 2 years or so.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
When I click on link mine comes up with Error no subscription to renew ☹️

fleck1

Reaction score
Never going to please everyone and everyone has different personal circumstances.
The removal of DD charges and fees, with the spread over 9 rather than 6 months will ease the pressure on some. Glad they have the 80% sell back option (cash as well) , more an incentive for someone to free the seat up for a member on a match day rather than leave it empty. Always going to be a small increase, its not just us that get hit with rising cost it affects the club as well.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
These are 4 of ours in SB Upper, 1 adult with Europe reduction and 1 without, 1 over 65 with Europe reduction 1 without, managed to screenshot b4 they were taken downScreenshot_20220510-161130_Samsung Internet.jpg

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I don't disagree with you, all prices should have been frozen considering the previous three years of increases and the less than stellar investment in the squad or stadium the last 2 years or so.
It's a very valid point in fairness.

Back
Top Bottom