Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've managed to move from BW upper center to SL5.
Anyone have any survival tips for a Billy quieter in the southbank?
I was considering this but with a two and half hour drive up and back I prefer to sit plus I like the view from the BW.I just moved from W3 to W2 in the end.

kiddywolves26

Reaction score
Had an email offering my daughter a season ticket today- only offering the top 800 if I read the email correctly.

Won’t be able to take them up on the offer as there are only single seats available behind the goals and she is only 11

Nige

Reaction score
Tried to move out of the BW for the first time in ten years to the north bank for me and my lad.

No chance,

There’s not 2 seats together anywhere. Same for the South Bank.

Our support really is immense.
Me and My daughter didn't renew.. They were together.

Nige

Reaction score
Finally chose not to renew last night, was a tough decision after having a season ticket for 19 consecutive seasons but if you think about it in pure capitalistic terms as Shi does when he refers to us as a 'brand', there's no way our home performances last season were worth forking out the asking price. The football on show was largely dull and frustrating to watch. There's only one direction of travel with the prices too, with them increasing every year now. It's just no longer good value for money.

I understand the club has come a long way from when FOSUN took over but it's just a rather soulless experience now. The atmosphere is crap, VAR is bent, the club doesn't care about the local fanbase and there's no investment in the playing squad. Seems like all we'll be doing is aiming to survive for the TV money the next few years while spending as little as possible. Perhaps an upgrade on where the club has been previously but it's hardly an inspiring vision that makes you want to be a part of it.

No doubt Vinny will be content as I'm sure somebody will snap up my seat but it will be interesting to see just how this coming season goes. I expect us to struggle and while we should be able to keep our heads above water, it wouldn't surprise me if we were in a relegation battle, especially considering our form the second half of last season. I just hope the club has a well thought our plan for this Summer in terms of recruitment as this league is very unforgiving and the last two seasons have been a disappointment on the pitch.
Spot on.. My and my daughter have given up after 11 years.. She has moved to Cheltenham for a new life new job etc where she will be working a lot of match days as she was this year. Its impossible to arrange diary with only 5 weeks notice of fixture changes for TV. I've paid £48 for a year to watch all the games league and cup home and away.. So will stick with that.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry pal Bad Luck.
I know. As I said not 2 seats together to move to anywhere in NB or south bank.

I do like our seats but we wanted to move to behind the goals….and it would have saved me about £200!

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Spot on.. My and my daughter have given up after 11 years.. She has moved to Cheltenham for a new life new job etc where she will be working a lot of match days as she was this year. Its impossible to arrange diary with only 5 weeks notice of fixture changes for TV. I've paid £48 for a year to watch all the games league and cup home and away.. So will stick with that.
How do you watch home and away for £48 mate?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried to move out of the BW for the first time in ten years to the north bank for me and my lad.

No chance,

There’s not 2 seats together anywhere. Same for the South Bank.

Our support really is immense.
There's still seats together in J10.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I couldn't get 3 together in SL5 but got them all pretty close to each other.
2, 2 seats apart and the other just behind 1 row back. Could have gone horribly wrong as you have to relocate by individually ticking and repeating the process 3 times.
I'd have been gutted if one of em was taken mid relocation

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
995 on the waiting list. Which is a bit of a bugger at the moment. Living on the south coast, with the current cost of fuel (£50-£60) to get to the Mol and back on top of season ticket price means I probably won't be able to justify the cost if I get offered one
I sympathise mate. In fact I lived in Southampton and near Fordingbridge years ago. I went to 10 home games tops back then late 90s, early 00s, plus the odd southern game. I'm in Sheffield now so nowhere near that far away, but the night games are still a problem for me. I've got my season ticket just to make sure I'm with people I like, near my brother and to guarantee a seat, honestly though if I thought it was possible I'd just go to weekend games; night games I can't get the train so it's an expensive drive back on my own with work at 8 the next morning. If we had a >40k ground I'd definitely sack my season ticket off and just do weekend games...

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's still seats together in J10.
I was only interested into moving behind the goal mate after all these years.
Wouldn’t move to the Steve Bull if you paid me!
Having said that I had one of the best seats in the house in the SB for about ten years before my son had his ticket. Bang on the half way line second row back. Loved it. Then they rebuilt the North Bank and moved the pitch!

Last edited:

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having said that I had one the way seats in the house in the SB for about ten years before my son had his ticket. Bang in the half way line second row back. Loved it. Then they rebuilt the North Bank and moved the pitch!
The Steve Bull is **** tbf, you're right. Can't **** at half time and can't get a drink or food unless you go down before 35 mins! But we get a right din going at the back some games so I've renewed; south bank overspill ay we.

Nige

Reaction score
I sympathise mate. In fact I lived in Southampton and near Fordingbridge years ago. I went to 10 home games tops back then late 90s, early 00s, plus the odd southern game. I'm in Sheffield now so nowhere near that far away, but the night games are still a problem for me. I've got my season ticket just to make sure I'm with people I like, near my brother and to guarantee a seat, honestly though if I thought it was possible I'd just go to weekend games; night games I can't get the train so it's an expensive drive back on my own with work at 8 the next morning. If we had a >40k ground I'd definitely sack my season ticket off and just do weekend games...
Agree mate .. We need a bigger ground.. Cant understand the stalling on it.. the cost is not even included in FFP .. Fosun baffle me..

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree mate .. We need a bigger ground.. Cant understand the stalling on it.. the cost is not even included in FFP .. Fosun baffle me..
It's almost like they're not in it for the long haul!?! It's obviously in our long-term interests to develop Molineux and so build on recent momentum to grow our fanbase, but they're happy to just squeeze those of us too daft and committed to give up the habit!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score

I do like our seats but we wanted to move to behind the goals….and it would have saved me about £200!
Keep trying, I've just this second changed to 2 new seats in the Bully that weren't there an hour ago

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
2 lots of 2 in j8 right in front of each other just become available if there were any 4s out there wanting to swap

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not ideal, but there’s a couple in NL1 with seats directly in front/behind each other.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Having said that I had one of the best seats in the house in the SB for about ten years before my son had his ticket. Bang on the half way line second row back. Loved it. Then they rebuilt the North Bank and moved the pitch!
There r 2 together in NU2

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 of us re-located easily enough from NB lower to NB upper. What is the view like from the back few rows of the NB upper - any good or too far away?

Too late now mind if it's the latter!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 of us re-located easily enough from NB lower to NB upper. What is the view like from the back few rows of the NB upper - any good or too far away?

The view is decent and the legroom better than in the NBL.... but you will need oxygen by the time that you get there lol....

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

Yeah it’s a good view I’m a few rows from the back. It’s a fair few steps to get up though especially if you’ve had a few before the game!

Back
Top Bottom