Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
95% is amazing given how much the cost of living issue is reportedly impacting people. I expected a bit of a drop-off. It's usually about 5% who don't renew, and that's likely due to other issues such as moving to a different part of the country, going to uni, etc. It's very impressive.

Banks's Mild

Groupie
Reaction score
I know that for some people the cost is prohibitive but for me at £31 a game for premiership football watching my team is pretty reasonable. People are happy and surprised that away tickets have been capped again at £30 a whole pound less, and yes I know some seats are dearer but what else can watch live these days for less. I obviously think we need more entertainment on the pitch but I would always rather be there than watching or keeping up with results from afar.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally chose not to renew last night, was a tough decision after having a season ticket for 19 consecutive seasons but if you think about it in pure capitalistic terms as Shi does when he refers to us as a 'brand', there's no way our home performances last season were worth forking out the asking price. The football on show was largely dull and frustrating to watch. There's only one direction of travel with the prices too, with them increasing every year now. It's just no longer good value for money.

I understand the club has come a long way from when FOSUN took over but it's just a rather soulless experience now. The atmosphere is crap, VAR is bent, the club doesn't care about the local fanbase and there's no investment in the playing squad. Seems like all we'll be doing is aiming to survive for the TV money the next few years while spending as little as possible. Perhaps an upgrade on where the club has been previously but it's hardly an inspiring vision that makes you want to be a part of it.

No doubt Vinny will be content as I'm sure somebody will snap up my seat but it will be interesting to see just how this coming season goes. I expect us to struggle and while we should be able to keep our heads above water, it wouldn't surprise me if we were in a relegation battle, especially considering our form the second half of last season. I just hope the club has a well thought our plan for this Summer in terms of recruitment as this league is very unforgiving and the last two seasons have been a disappointment on the pitch.
Fair enough.

'The atmosphere is crap, VAR is bent, the club doesn't care about the local fanbase and there's no investment in the playing squad.'

I don't think the fourth point there would ever put me off though, even if it frustrates me, and my issue with VAR is more that it's crap than bent, but I get where you're coming from.

The atmosphere was pretty **** last season, the same crappy songs (copied and all about players who were mostly underperforming) and the South Bank ruined by the babbies who spend all their time on betting apps or gobbing off at away fans but without singing. I've said before, I'll honestly go away from a match feeling alright if we've done our bit, had a good communal sing-song and some good craic; it got to the point last season though where J9 were getting ****y with J10 for not singing, such is the dwindling level of support we were giving the side by the last few games.

I've renewed but I really hope I have some decent lads round me cos by the end of last season people had given up their seats and the mutes who replaced them were a joke - I saw two of these lads whispering to each other at the last game FFS.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Proves nothing on the prices

Just proves gold and black runs in our veins and people can’t contemplate not supporting wolves on Saturdays
Yeah, also proves football is a 'product' like few others. They've got us over a barrel.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Realistically only just over 1000 didn't renew, so not gna b masses of seats
995 on the waiting list. Which is a bit of a bugger at the moment. Living on the south coast, with the current cost of fuel (£50-£60) to get to the Mol and back on top of season ticket price means I probably won't be able to justify the cost if I get offered one

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
995 on the waiting list. Which is a bit of a bugger at the moment. Living on the south coast, with the current cost of fuel (£50-£60) to get to the Mol and back on top of season ticket price means I probably won't be able to justify the cost if I get offered one
Must admit I've heard a lot saying that, travel cost are horrendous ATM

bigwolf

Reaction score
Approx seats available in relocation below as at five mins ago which is likely to be a good guide for those on waiting list waiting to buy.

South Bank - 50 (all single seats)

North Bank - 100 (all single seats)

Billy W upper - 460

Billy W lower - 370

Steve Bull - 550

Reaction score
Approx seats available in relocation below as at five mins ago which is likely to be a good guide for those on waiting list waiting to buy.

South Bank - 50 (all single seats)

North Bank - 100 (all single seats)

Billy W upper - 460

Billy W lower - 370

Steve Bull - 550
Thanks for sharing @bigwolf

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I lost my original seat in J9. last season but after a moan I was given another seat in J9. I have today managed to move back close to my original seat.
At the time this morning there were thirty seats available in J9.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I lost my original seat in J9. last season but after a moan I was given another seat in J9. I have today managed to move back close to my original seat.
At the time this morning there were thirty seats available in J9.
Did u call them?

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I called them today because I couldn't get my head around the internet instructions. A very nice young lady helped me work through it and fixed me up with the seat I wanted. The plan that showed the vacant seats had no row or seat number on it. Not good really.

Last year I thought I had renewed on line but it was not accepted. I only found out when I tried to book Carabo cup tickets

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Changed the Title slightly to incorporate relocation and new ST offers, let us know if you are on waiting list & get an email later ;)

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've managed to move from BW upper center to SL5.
Anyone have any survival tips for a Billy quieter in the southbank?

MutchAdo

Reaction score
How do I relocate my seat???
Log into the Wolves site, go to Tickets. Hover over the little 'body' at the top right and choose 'My Ticketing Account'. Go to Season Tickets then select the seat you want to move (check box on the left) and click 'Relocate your seat' above the name of who purchased the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom