Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Stockport county who have just won promotion to league 2 have just release there prices for next season. £385 for 23 games. They say this is a small increase from last season (I don’t know what the increase is), but interestingly they are allowing existing season ticket holders who are struggling with cost of living to apply for a discount so that the price is frozen.

I think it’s good that they are trying to help existing season ticket holders and targeting those most in need.

Price freeze application

We know the rising costs of living are impacting everyone, in response, the Club are offering to freeze the price for existing season ticket holders who’re struggling, after taking into account the additional home game.

To apply, please complete the online form that can be found here, providing full details of your season ticket, if your application is successful, we will provide you with a discount code that will be applied to your renewal price.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of Gateshead over the years since I've lived up here and last season was one of the most enjoyable seasons I've had watching my 'second' team. After a run of matches watching Wolves games with zero goals I went to see Gateshead in a local derby against Darlington, a crucial game towards the end of the season when the pressure was on. They were 2-0 down after 70 minutes and ending up winning 4-2 with an absolute pressure blitz that left the Darlington team with spinning heads and wearing their kits inside out by the final whistle. It was the most I've been entertained all season.

They held their nerve all the way to the end and won the league. There's a really unity with the fans and the team, it's brilliantly run club with its heart in the community. Looking forward to being back in National League next season.

Now my son is away at uni the 4 hour solitary journeys to Molineux have been hard and boring. He's come to a few games with me but it's not like it used to be. Travelling back up the motorway on my own after blank sheet after blank sheet has taken its toll on me this season. Gateshead is 10 mins in the car, easy to park and it's been entertaining. I've already renewed my Wolves membership and I'll be at Molineux for games next season, but I'm seriously thinking of getting a season ticket at Gateshead and see fewer Wolves games. Like for everyone, money is tight now. The cost of travelling is becoming unsustainable for me and the ticket prices just keep going up and up.
I'm not opposed to trying to get to a home game next season if you fancy it? Think there's a few of us up here, I've seen a WWFC number plate in Tynemouth before. Still, four hours back after a defeat might make for a silent car trip :laughing:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to trying to get to a home game next season if you fancy it? Think there's a few of us up here, I've seen a WWFC number plate in Tynemouth before. Still, four hours back after a defeat might make for a silent car trip :laughing:
Sounds like a plan. I bumped into a guy in the Grainger Market in Newcastle a few weeks ago with a big Wolves bag. He gave me his number and said we should arrange to go down to a few games next season. I promptly lost his number about 5 minutes later before I had chance to put it in my phone! He said he normally shops every week in the market so I'm going to keep a look out for him!

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Interesting article in Bloomberg about season ticket prices.

(This link takes you to the article called 'Over Half of Premier League Clubs Are Raising Top Ticket Prices' and is nothing to do with robots!).

Contains the tables I've pasted in below. We're also focused on with the following quotes:

"Fans of Wolverhampton Wanderers, which finished 10th in the season just finished, are angry that the club appears to routinely raise prices each year, apart from during the Covid-19 closures. The costliest and cheapest passes to watch Wolves, as the team is known, are rising to £786 ($985) and £590, respectively.

“The latest increase now takes us above Aston Villa as the most expensive season ticket in the West Midlands,” said Neil Dady, board member at the Wolves 1877 Trust, the club’s most prominent supporters’ group. “It is a shameful approach” in the current economic climate, Dady said."

Screenshot_20220530-075606.png
Screenshot_20220530-075717.png

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I correct in saying we are the only Premier League club to put our ticket prices up three years running?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting, especially when you consider the low entertainment value and lack of expenditure.
So the only season where there wasn’t an increase was the covid season…..

Not a good look when looking we did the most rises over the years sampled….

Fosun need to reward fan loyalty and added funds we contribute especially with the rising costs of living this summer. As the playing and higher ups blew a big chunk of change with what happened with no investment in Jan that could have been used for salaries or towards a transfer and they should cover that, not us the fans!!!

They chose to buy a football club and they need investment from owners to kick on as we the fans can’t be covering the shortfall of money lost from incompetent decisions they make with the squad!

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting, especially when you consider the low entertainment value and lack of expenditure.

With all due respect then why not simply refuse to renew?

(This link takes you to the article called 'Over Half of Premier League Clubs Are Raising Top Ticket Prices' and is nothing to do with robots!).

Contains the tables I've pasted in below. We're also focused on with the following quotes:

"Fans of Wolverhampton Wanderers, which finished 10th in the season just finished, are angry that the club appears to routinely raise prices each year, apart from during the Covid-19 closures. The costliest and cheapest passes to watch Wolves, as the team is known, are rising to £786 ($985) and £590, respectively.

“The latest increase now takes us above Aston Villa as the most expensive season ticket in the West Midlands,” said Neil Dady, board member at the Wolves 1877 Trust, the club’s most prominent supporters’ group. “It is a shameful approach” in the current economic climate, Dady said."

View attachment 28155
View attachment 28156

Interesting table. I would say based on the top table we are where we should be. We've finished 7th,7th,13th and 10th yet are 11th in terms of pricing. We've won the Championship and had FA and Europa Cup runs.

Not worth looking at bottom table as these are skewed by clubs who offer minimal tickets at a low price to improve how the pricing looks when not scrutinised so closely.

3 increases may seem a lot but that simply got us to where about we probably should be suggesting we were lower than we might have been in prior years.

I don't like increases but personally I dont think they are excessive. Not looking for an argument, that's just my opinion and I respect that some won't agree.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With all due respect then why not simply refuse to renew?

Interesting table. I would say based on the top table we are where we should be. We've finished 7th,7th,13th and 10th yet are 11th in terms of pricing. We've won the Championship and had FA and Europa Cup runs.

Not worth looking at bottom table as these are skewed by clubs who offer minimal tickets at a low price to improve how the pricing looks when not scrutinised so closely.

3 increases may seem a lot but that simply got us to where about we probably should be suggesting we were lower than we might have been in prior years.

I don't like increases but personally I dont think they are excessive. Not looking for an argument, that's just my opinion and I respect that some won't agree.
Loyalty and Vinny Turpin knows it.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 28155
View attachment 28156
Who the **** gives that self-representing utter ***** Dady any credibility? I wish him and his cronies would just **** off once and for good.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who the **** gives that self-representing utter ***** Dady any credibility? I wish him and his cronies would just **** off once and for good.
You should address the point not the person saying it.

He said it was shameful from Wolves to keep raising the prices and that's right. Whether it came from Steve Bull or this guy, the point is right.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You should address the point not the person saying it.

He said it was shameful from Wolves to keep raising the prices and that's right. Whether it came from Steve Bull or this guy, the point is right.
Spot on with Neil being on the Football Supporters' Association National Council.

I would simply say to folk to attack the view but not the person.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spot on with Neil being on the Football Supporters' Association National Council.

Big deal. What do you expect me to do? Worship the ground that the AH thinks that he hovers over? Him and his Mickey Mouse self-appointed acolytes, who represent no-one but themselves despite their protestations, can all do one.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

It says Dady represents “the clubs most prominent supported group”. It fails to mention that it has 152 members, so hardly representative of the 30,000 that go to molineux

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7862Bler

That’s really funny coming from you Kashmire.
I politely refer you to the following post where you wrote about Neil Dady….

“This is why all of you need to join the Trust and then at the 2022 AGM, these self-serving useless parasites - specifically including Neil and Sam can be finally consigned to history!”

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

WickedWolfie please don’t refer to Dady as “self-representing utter *****” as it will upset Kashmire. Apparently the PC term we should use when referring to Dady is “self-serving useless parasite” as used by Kashmire himself in the past.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WickedWolfie please don’t refer to Dady as “self-representing utter *****” as it will upset Kashmire. Apparently the PC term we should use when referring to Dady is “self-serving useless parasite” as used by Kashmire himself in the past.
Actually, given that a ***** has uses whereas a parasite offers no benefit to the host l can see some logic in that...... lol

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s really funny coming from you Kashmire.
I politely refer you to the following post where you wrote about Neil Dady….

“This is why all of you need to join the Trust and then at the 2022 AGM, these self-serving useless parasites - specifically including Neil and Sam can be finally consigned to history!”

I, of course, disagree with Neil and the Committee sometimes; however, professionalism and cordiality are imperative, and that is what will bide me as a Trust member and in reporting back to the Trust on Wolved EDI Advisory Group activity.

The Trust certainly isn't perfect; however, we have a platform to shout about what matters - not least with the strength of feeling around things like Season Tickets and Membership Prices at a time like this when everyone is struggling.

I wasn't able to renew my Membership until Friday, which annoyed me to the hills. I suspect many others are in the same boat and that shouldn't be the case.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I, of course, disagree with Neil and the Committee sometimes; however, professionalism and cordiality are imperative, and that is what will bide me as a Trust member and in reporting back to the Trust on Wolved EDI Advisory Group activity.

The Trust certainly isn't perfect; however, we have a platform to shout about what matters - not least with the strength of feeling around things like Season Tickets and Membership Prices at a time like this when everyone is struggling.

I wasn't able to renew my Membership until Friday, which annoyed me to the hills. I suspect many others are in the same boat and that shouldn't be the case.
So you think calling people self serving useless parasites reflects professionlaism and cordiality, strange?

D

Deleted member drgr12429

If this is the bit in bold then i'd like to see you having a go at them!
"these self-serving useless parasites - specifically including Neil and Sam can be finally consigned to history!”

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how these people are self-serving or parasitic to be honest. Maybe I'm missing something, but to me they are just deluded and self-important. Do they get anything out of it beyond some imaginary influence over events and extremely minor notoriety?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how these people are self-serving or parasitic to be honest. Maybe I'm missing something, but to me they are just deluded and self-important. Do they get anything out of it beyond some imaginary influence over events and extremely minor notoriety?
Think it's a bit concerning that someone who 'represents' a miniscule number of our fan base is being quoted in a media outlet such as Bloomberg. Particularly as his past history of social media posts demonstrate that he's totally unfit to lead a supporters group of any size. That's they thing though, if you start an organisation or group that's tiny, if you're the only group out there that seems to be representing fans, media outlets will lazily seek you out for quotes. Just like they ask people who run fanzines or podcasts.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Think it's a bit concerning that someone who 'represents' a miniscule number of our fan base is being quoted in a media outlet such as Bloomberg. Particularly as his past history of social media posts demonstrate that he's totally unfit to lead a supporters group of any size. That's they thing though, if you start an organisation or group that's tiny, if you're the only group out there that seems to be representing fans, media outlets will lazily seek you out for quotes. Just like they ask people who run fanzines or podcasts.
Yes, true enough. Does any of it matter? Are (season) tickets too expensive?

Ask almost any support and the answer is obviously, it's ridiculous and unnecessary in the overall income of the club. It's a tax on loyalty.

Ask the people who decide and it's a market, if people are willing to pay then the price can't be too high. It's about maximising revenue.

So it isn't about some objective measure, it's about a view of what the club is for.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how much a 18-21s season ticket in the south bank should be please?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how much a 18-21s season ticket in the south bank should be please?
This was on the original site but no amounts

However, Wolves have also introduced a new age bracket for those aged 18-21 and prices have been frozen from this season for those supporters.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This was on the original site but no amounts

However, Wolves have also introduced a new age bracket for those aged 18-21 and prices have been frozen from this season for those supporters.
Cheers, only ask because my lads 20 (21 in June) and he’s paid the full £590. Can’t find what the new 18-21 price was supposed to be.
Iv emailed fans services.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Cheers, only ask because my lads 20 (21 in June) and he’s paid the full £590. Can’t find what the new 18-21 price was supposed to be.
Think it should be £360 as no increase from last year

I did have a similar issue last year as they had the wrong date of birth, but they sorted it no problem to be fair.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it should be £360 as no increase from last year

I did have a similar issue last year as they had the wrong date of birth, but they sorted it no problem to be fair.
Cheers, Iv heard he may not qualify as he’s 21 before the season starts but if that’s the case it shouldn’t be described as an 18-21 price bracket.
I’ll see what they say.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What date do you need to be u21 on??
Might be after he’s turned 21!!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Cheers, Iv heard he may not qualify as he’s 21 before the season starts but if that’s the case it shouldn’t be described as an 18-21 price bracket.
I’ll see what they say.
U could be right there cus one of our friends is 65 31st July n he's had OAP rates bit the other guy is 65 on 3rd August n he's had to pay full rate

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
I’ll see what they say.
I fear that might be right. On the link I put it is called u21 and I think that's as of August 1st. So only 18-21 as in it will be used by people after they are 21 if their birthday is during the season.

Back
Top Bottom