Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the game in the Steve Bull almost directly opposite the Billy Wright executive seats. I have a Samsung S22 ultra phone with really good zoom. A few people were shacking hands with this black guy. I don't know who he is

20220813_145307.jpg

It might be Chiquinho, but I can't be sure.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the game in the Steve Bull almost directly opposite the Billy Wright executive seats. I have a Samsung S22 ultra phone with really good zoom. A few people were shacking hands with this black guy. I don't know who he is

View attachment 29463

It’s morph.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 29463

Imagine he would be on crutches

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 29463

Well it's not Boubacar Traore, he's starting for Metz right now!

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 29463

Is it the Chelsea loan guy we’re we linked with?

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dunno who he is, but his mum needs to feed him up a bit. I reckon he could be on to so etching with the top though, opponents would get vertigo watching it.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There must be some pub Rumours from yesterday hot weather beer if people partake

Who's got a good un they heard

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it was anyone worthy of reporting it would’ve been reported. Not exactly hidden there is he.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it was anyone worthy of reporting it would’ve been reported. Not exactly hidden there is he.
We do seem to be looking at 2 different pictures though. Isn't one just some random guy with back and white top, in the SB stand, who some people shook hands with? No connection with the Gestifute or Fosun entourage - unless I have missed something?

Andi130

Reaction score
Forget the speculation about the potential player. I'm more bothered about why we let Skinner, Allardyce and Bo-Jo in for the game!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-155133_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-155133_Gallery.jpg
    694.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We do seem to be looking at 2 different pictures though. Isn't one just some random guy with back and white top, in the SB stand, who some people shook hands with? No connection with the Gestifute or Fosun entourage - unless I have missed something?

I took the photo, the black guy with black and white top was in the posh seats in the Billy Wright stand.

I was directly opposite in the Steve Bull stand. I used my phone zoom so I could see Guo and Mendes, and the black guy came into the same set of seats and shook hands with a few people - I didn't see him take a seat in that area.

I think he looked like Chiquinho, but like others said we would expect him to be on crutches - and this guy wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom