Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man Utd to Jorge - “no we’ll not sell/cancel Ronaldo’s contract”

Jorge to Man Utd - “I never accept “no” there’s always a mutually acceptable deal which can be done and makes me money”

Man Utd to Jorge - “Not certain we’re getting De Jong who can you bring to us?”

Jorge to Man Utd - “Ruben Neves”

Man Utd to Jorge - “Not at the price Wolves want”.

Jorge to Man Utd - “ There’s always a deal which can be done and Wolves don’t want a Traore situation. In fact you’ll be doing Wolves a favour so they can get a striker/midfielder with the money.”

Man Utd to Jorge - “Ok put an offer to us…”

Purely hypothetical and not heard in pub.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By who? He just went on a free transfer….
What does that prove? His contract ran out. Traore will be free a year from now. Jed Wallace is one of the most consistent, productive midfielders in the championship and 7-8 million is about right.

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Man Utd to Jorge - “no we’ll not sell/cancel Ronaldo’s contract”

Jorge to Man Utd - “I never accept “no” there’s always a mutually acceptable deal which can be done and makes me money”

Man Utd to Jorge - “Not certain we’re getting De Jong who can you bring to us?”

Jorge to Man Utd - “Ruben Neves”

Man Utd to Jorge - “Not at the price Wolves want”.

Jorge to Man Utd - “ There’s always a deal which can be done and Wolves don’t want a Traore situation. In fact you’ll be doing Wolves a favour so they can get a striker/midfielder with the money.”

Man Utd to Jorge - “Ok put an offer to us…”

Purely hypothetical and not heard in pub.
Ronaldo / Neves swap

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I heard a good thing about Raul last night :)

Ahead of schedule. Might be *******s but the chaps who kindly pass me info have proven trustworthy.

I know nothing else - whether he's ahead of schedule from the 2 month prognosis or 1 month. But better this than the Neto prognosis from last year!
Ties in with his wife’s social media post before.
Probably from a PR point of view better over estimating injury absences than under estimating so always seems a bonus when returning early.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ahead of schedule. Might be *******s but the chaps who kindly pass me info have proven trustworthy.

I know nothing else - whether he's ahead of schedule from the 2 month prognosis or 1 month. But better this than the Neto prognosis from last year!
You are full of good news recently anything on transfers

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ties in with his wife’s social media post before.
Probably from a PR point of view better over estimating injury absences than under estimating so always seems a bonus when returning early.
I learned in a previous job that people would rather hear good news after a conservative estimate than bad news after an optimistic one!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Raúl's missus was on social media a couple of weeks ago suggesting he'll be fine in a couple of weeks.

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
My mate claims that he saw on here that Raul and Jonny fell out with Bruno over him wanting them to play in goal in training while they were just back from injury, Coady joined in the row thus alienating Lage who bears grudges. He also claims that he was told this by a witness to the row. Will Raul and Jonny be next out of the door?

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My mate claims that he saw on here that Raul and Jonny fell out with Bruno over him wanting them to play in goal in training while they were just back from injury, Coady joined in the row thus alienating Lage who bears grudges. He also claims that he was told this by a witness to the row. Will Raul and Jonny be next out of the door?
Is your mate Steve Bruce writing one of his adventure stories?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What happened to the 2nd signing you mentioned?

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There were rumours of a training bust up last season. I don't buy this though - why would a pro manager want pro outfield players to play in goal? That's the sort of thing that happens at junior school lol....
Except we've seen it. Gilberto Silva did his shoulder playing in goal in training for a World Cup

Plus, this ain't Sa in goal

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There were rumours of a training bust up last season. I don't buy this though - why would a pro manager want pro outfield players to play in goal? That's the sort of thing that happens at junior school lol....

Especially when we have multiple keepers

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What happened to the 2nd signing you mentioned?
Only signing I've heard anything about this summer is Osorio, who someone told me had all but joined.

The stuff I was hinting at yesterday was all about positive off field developments. I am clueless on transfers in.

More switched on people than me say we are after a ST and a CM though, and it does look very like Andre Silva is the logical one. But I'd be very surprised if that happened. Seems out of our league.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Groupie
Reaction score
Only signing I've heard anything about this summer is Osorio, who someone told me had all but joined.

The stuff I was hinting at yesterday was all about positive off field developments. I am clueless on transfers in.

More switched on people than me say we are after a ST and a CM though, and it does look very like Andre Silva is the logical one. But I'd be very surprised if that happened. Seems out of our league.

I too was told Osario was essentially done, about 4 weeks ago. At this same time I was told Collins was progressed talks, which obviously came to fruition.

On the Osario front, could be that our increased focus on South American recruitment has uncovered some cumbersome/frustrating agent practices - with representatives changing goal posts financially.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Care to expand on off field dev at all?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thought you said bsck to bsck interviews?

May have been someone else

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
They do play in goal and the goalies play outfield. They did under nuno I remember a training video when Patricio scored a stunning goal.

Back
Top Bottom