Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
with fabio off...now would be a very good time for some rumours...any morsel will do please !
Fwiw, the same guy who showed me the Moutinho video told me there would be 2 very surprising outgoings.

He's not a Wolves fan although he does a lot of work with the club and I know for a fact he knows a couple of the players personally.

Could be me putting 2+2 and getting 5, but Fabio is certainly a surprise outgoing

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fwiw, the same guy who showed me the Moutinho video told me there would be 2 very surprising outgoings.

He's not a Wolves fan although he does a lot of work with the club and I know for a fact he knows a couple of the players personally.

Could be me putting 2+2 and getting 5, but Fabio is certainly a surprise outgoing

Jimenez to follow and we get lumped with the greatest strike force the premier League has ever seen

Leo Bonatini and Patrick Cutrone

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If true, Sa would be my guess.

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

ok thanks for the info

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Podence would be my guess

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score

Coady would be my guess

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Perhaps truth to the Ait-Nouri rumours of interest from Chelsea and City?

Not sure who I would class as a surprise outgoing maybe one of

Sa, Semedo, Jonny, RAN, Kiman, Coady, Chiquinho, Neto, Podence, Hwang or Jimenez

I wouldn't class it a suprise if it was one of the following

Sarkic, Boly, Toti, Mosquera, Neves, Dendoncker, Cundle, Gibbs-White, Traore

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...

Certainly not in the 'know' camp but thought I would pass on some recent information that have heard.

He says he had some information, but didn't believe it as it involved Silva going out on loan (which he didn't believe). Now that this has happened he said to me......

'From what I have heard, the club remains very relaxed regarding incomings. Silva remains part of future plans and thought is that loan will do him good and then be ready for first team football. Their plan is to support Raul with one experienced striker and that one of the youngsters (I'm assuming Chem Campbell) will play much more 1st team football as very impressed with him. Tomorrow if all goes well, or early next week they hope to be able to announce 2/3 new signings or suspect well established leaks will gain momentum, one of which will be know to most footy fans, the others known to those who play Football Manager. Other peripheral players they believe will make a big impact next year'.

Please don't shoot the messager......I paused for a while before pressing 'post reply'. To be honest, nothing there that is particularly new or revealing but hey ho!

DISCLAIMER: I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...I am not ITK...

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it just me, but is everyone else coming to this thread for transfer rumours more than the supposedly serious "official" whatever its called

Certainly not in the 'know' camp but thought I would pass on some recent information that have heard.

He says he had some information, but didn't believe it as it involved Silva going out on loan (which he didn't believe). Now that this has happened he said to me......

'From what I have heard, the club remains very relaxed regarding incomings. Silva remains part of future plans and thought is that loan will do him good and then be ready for first team football. Their plan is to support Raul with one experienced striker and that one of the youngsters (I'm assuming Chem Campbell) will play much more 1st team football as very impressed with him. Tomorrow if all goes well, or early next week they hope to be able to announce 2/3 new signings or suspect well established leaks will gain momentum, one of which will be know to most footy fans, the others known to those who play Football Manager. Other peripheral players they believe will make a big impact next year'.

Please don't shoot the messager......I paused for a while before pressing 'post reply'. To be honest, nothing there that is particularly new or revealing but hey ho!

Is this something you're just passing on or are you........ In The Know........?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

*****s gun*

I expect to see you with a lectern in front of your home address if we haven't signed 3 players by 3pm tomorrow.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thanks, ITK....

Reaction score

Thanks yout

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

are you ITK ?

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'announce 2/3 new signings or suspect well established leaks will gain momentum, one of which will be know to most footy fans, the others known to those who play Football Manager. Other peripheral players they believe will make a big impact next year'

This could literally be any of the past 4 windows.

Last edited:

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

my god... is that.... the heron????

announce talisca

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This does seem to line up with the other rumor that said there was money to spend and it would be proven in the next 7 days.

If true, I’d say Almeida and Ramos.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This does seem to line up with the other rumor that said there was money to spend and it would be proven in the next 7 days.

If true, I’d say Almeida and Ramos.
Almeida and Ramos wouldnt say no to it, but ramos at 40m, etc be wortwhile doing more with silva

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Was this after Hoever going?

If so I might guess the next to be Mosquera to go out on loan; though I’m not sure that would be a huge surprise?

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

the others known to those who play Football Manager.
The return of Isaac Okoronkwo?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Might be Corbeanu over Campbell as a 3rd young striker?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Possibly, he didn't mention a name, that we my 'educated guess'. I'm guessing League Cup Games.
Thinking about it Corbeanu would make a really good option as a second striker, fairly tall and strong, pacy, and can go with either foot.
Needing a goal towards the end of a game and going a kind of 4411. Different attributes to silva and would hopefully more readily except the 3rd choice tag. Could play a few games for u21’s to keep sharp.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might be Corbeanu over Campbell as a 3rd young striker?

Wolves under 23s don't actually have a decent striker. Unless it's that young lad in the under 18s. Farmer is it, only 16/17 but built like a man already.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thinking about it Corbeanu would make a really good option as a second striker, fairly tall and strong, pacy, and can go with either foot.
Needing a goal towards the end of a game and going a kind of 4411. Different attributes to silva and would hopefully more readily except the 3rd choice tag. Could play a few games for u21’s to keep sharp.
No way is Corbeanu first team ready. He wasn’t a starter for MK Dons and didn’t light up League One. Why would he be ready to start in the prem?

Back
Top Bottom