Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People seriously thinking Jota is coming back ! the only Jota that Shi would buy is one of these from Poundland, he wouldn't want to buy all 3 though that would be extravagant,1 would be enough.

SV43040-600x600.jpg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People seriously thinking Jota is coming back ! the only Jota that Shi would buy is one of these from Poundland, he wouldn't want to buy all 3 though that would be extravagant,1 would be enough.

SV43040-600x600.jpg
Another misinterpreted post that people are jumping on.
Someone mentioned he pops back to see his mates and we have first option if Liverpool decide to sell.
No mention at all of us buying him back

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now I maybe derided here but… driving the other day by cannock I saw a white Land Rover and I swear Jota was driving it.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now I maybe derided here but… driving the other day by cannock I saw a white Land Rover and I swear Jota was driving it.
Friends that live in the Midlands still.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thursday Wolves will announce new contracts for Neves & Moutinho (player manager, with Bruno stepping down to assistant) along with new signings Nunes & Cristiano Ronaldo.

Jota negotiating a return based on a ‘Bennett exclusion zone’ clause.

Rumour source - my bottle of rum.

**expect it to be on Birmingham Live within the hour.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thursday Wolves will announce new contracts for Neves & Moutinho (player manager, with Bruno stepping down to assistant) along with new signings Nunes & Cristiano Ronaldo.

Jota negotiating a return based on a ‘Bennett exclusion zone’ clause.

Rumour source - my bottle of rum.

**expect it to be on Birmingham Live within the hour.
Under the headline -"Local club seeks to challenge Villa as pride of Midlands."

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We took out a loan against the balance of the Jota fee owed. How does that factor in?
While the rest of it isn't quite right. The loan against the Jota money would be irrelevant. As long as we stick to the repayment terms it's completely separate from any other transactions.

It's unlikely to be contingent on the Jota installments from Liverpool arriving as agreed.

If we wanted to buy Jota back and could afford it, then we could do it. Not that I think we will at all.

John Williams

Groupie
Reaction score
Thanks John. Was the rumour about there being unveilings next week from the strongest source?
Medicals having taken place was from the strongest source, but from talking to them before, it seems lots of players have medicals as part of negotiations these days. They’re then ready to sign for whichever club they agree terms with.

Again remember I’m passing on things I’ve heard, not saying they’re nailed on fact.

#nottheheron

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If neves stays maybe funding moves with money from MGW would be ideal as he is on the up asset.

I’m guessing it will come down to a choice between staying and leaving if there is an offer of course

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It's from a poster called tinkerman who comes out with outlandish b.s everyday

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

It's from a poster called tinkerman who comes out with outlandish b.s everyday
he’d fit right in on here then…

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves scouting Jordan James very closely who plays for Birmingham City and could make an offer for the 17 year old

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves scouting Jordan James very closely who plays for Birmingham City and could make an offer for the 17 year old
Wonder who they will send to do the deal?

"Hobbsy, get the 126 to New Street and walk and no, you can't have a Toblerone allowance. You need to kick that habit"

Back
Top Bottom