Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Haha

What a load of *******s!! He was on the bench all night
Sound I was sat on a road closure bottom of Waterloo road.

Those that didnt escape by chauffeur driven car escaped in mini buses to avoid the fans.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If England are at home, the drivers typically turn up during the first half of the final international games, then their luggage is all put into the individual cars so they are ready to go as soon as needed after full-time.

Useful to add the full context that anybody that's being driven home individually would've had a driver turn up during the first half.

Not saying anything about an alleged bid for him, but the driver thing is completely irrelevant to that either way.

:)
That may be the case at wembley but this is molineux. And they have certain rules that are followed to a tee. And chauffeurs would have been informed of the procedures. I witnessed a near riot at the italy game at the whitmore hill car park where the worlds media were parked including fa and uefa officials ex england players etc because control at the molineux wouldnt let them leave the carpark until all road closures had been lifted even though there were no fans. This was 30 mins after the game. Things got heated and they broke out the car park lol

D

Deleted member drgr12429

That may be the case at wembley but this is molineux. And they have certain rules that are followed to a tee. And chauffeurs would have been informed of the procedures. I witnessed a near riot at the italy game at the whitmore hill car park where the worlds media were parked including fa and uefa officials ex england players etc because control at the molineux wouldnt let them leave the carpark until all road closures had been lifted even though there were no fans. This was 30 mins after the game. Things got heated and they broke out the car park lol
Sounds like the car parks on a Sunday at the NEC classic car show...

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More rumours from the pub.....
Coady was pulled from playing for England, at Molineux, at Wolves request.
A bid of around £30M was accepted by Wolves for Coady, believed to be from Newcastle.

A chauffeur came to collect coady from molineux at 8 pm on the night of england v hungary. The chauffeur wanted to get to the billy Wright to collect his client Conor coady, but as there is a road closure situated at Waterloo road I sent the chauffeur to the stan cullis car park to collect his client.
Hope you understand now.
Hahaha…what part of what you’ve typed do you actually believe? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If England are at home, the drivers typically turn up during the first half of the final international games, then their luggage is all put into the individual cars so they are ready to go as soon as needed after full-time.

Useful to add the full context that anybody that's being driven home individually would've had a driver turn up during the first half.

Not saying anything about an alleged bid for him, but the driver thing is completely irrelevant to that either way.

:)
Yes, a load of identical black Mercs in this case all lined up outside the Stan Cullis.

I know this because I could see them out the window during the second half while drinking the pint it took them until after the game had kicked off again to pour.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember Steve Bull's England debut at Wembley v Yugoslavia, midweek night match.
After the game we were sitting on the coach waiting to get off the clogged up Wembley car park and Bull came wandering across with a bag over his shoulder carrying his boots in his hand, trying to locate his lift home. I think he'd arranged to travel back on a Wolves coach so he could get home.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had tea at The Crown at The Wergs tonight. No players were in there, not ITK but my guess is we’ve sold the lot of em.
I think there may be something in this cos there were none in The Swan at Compton yesterday either.

At least this gives Lage a blank canvas ... but the recruitment team are gonna have to pull a finger or two out.

LINT70

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My pub news is that I am going, with my son, to the Cleveland Arms on Thursday night where Kenny Jackett and Sam Ricketts will be taking and answering questions about their time at Wolves. I am sure that high on the agenda will be questions about O'Hara, Roger Johnson and the bomb squad!
I’m going too - yes it will be interesting to get Kenny’s views on that and maybe we might get some insights into how he viewed Morgan and Moxey.

Sidaway

Reaction score
Don't get your knickers in a twist. There are no facts here. Only third hand rumours as passed on by a friend of mine (knows his stuff, normally what he hears is pretty close to the truth) and an acquaintance (in my experience, he's full of ****. Most of what he says about life, politics and football is total *******s) who have actually said the same things...

1. Lopetegui apparently in talks.

2. Neves leaving (that's pretty obvious).

3. Dendoncker to Lazio for £25M!!! (Unbelievable business if true).

4. Moutinho staying.

Sources - Staff at Compton and a beautician FFS (works for WAG's) lol just passing on what I heard.
Can we just have a look back at this to confirm that genuinely hardly anyone is genuinely ITK nowadays? (Not taking shots at Bill, just stating that none of the 4 have come off as of yet...)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m going too - yes it will be interesting to get Kenny’s views on that and maybe we might get some insights into how he viewed Morgan and Moxey.
If Kenny thinks that there is any chance of him getting the Derby job if the Moxey/Morgan/others consortium get to buy that club he will be very circumspect.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we just have a look back at this to confirm that genuinely hardly anyone is genuinely ITK nowadays? (Not taking shots at Bill, just stating that none of the 4 have come off as of yet...)
The irony is, you are as likely to see our next signing on here as you are on the summer transfer thread, where the ITK experts and 'serious' mixers hang out.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
The irony is, you are as likely to see our next signing on here as you are on the summer transfer thread, where the ITK experts and 'serious' mixers hang out.
Ah you see this is where the other thread has it wrong, they are staking out Compton and Skyscanner, whilst this thread has, The Crown, Chill Bar, The Mount and Fiume in its sights

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Was told today the interest being reported in Enzo Fernandez is legit but he prefers AC Milan as things stand.

Decent source who works with marketing department occasionally

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was told today the interest being reported in Enzo Fernandez is legit but he prefers AC Milan as things stand.

Decent source who works with marketing department occasionally
I’m sure he does prefer Milan. I’d prefer Margot Robbie to Mrs SBK but that ain’t happening either.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope Plan B incudes a large sack and a syringe of horse tranquilliser.
It’s all about how you market it. ‘Ket’ or ‘Donkey Dope’ is a lot more appealing and socially acceptable (allegedly…) than ‘horse tranquilliser’
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:cool:

Back
Top Bottom