Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Woody

Groupie
Reaction score
I commuted from Wolverhampton to Hereford for 18 months, before moving down here - was 120 round trip door to door everyday.
Had a 3 month old baby at the time when I started, and saw her for 30 mins every evening.
Wasn’t too bad during the summer months but was a nightmare in the winter. Remember one day it snowed heavily and took me best part of 5 hours to get home. In hindsight should have just booked a hotel that night :rolleyes:

that being said for £150k a week I’ll drive wherever you want me to :p
I'm not far from Leominster, just over the border into Wales. It's a nice enough drive back to Wolves but the weather can make it horrendous - after the Leicester game last season all roads in were closed due to flooding after the river burst it's banks.
I no longer commute and I'd hate to have to do that everyday now.

Rauls Headband

Reaction score
Heard from a chef at The Mount that Ronaldo was seen there in the restaurant sat with some large bloke, tucking in to their Asparagus, Courgette & Lime Risotto washed down with a mineral water.

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Heard from a chef at The Mount that Ronaldo was seen there in the restaurant sat with some large bloke, tucking in to their Asparagus, Courgette & Lime Risotto washed down with a mineral water.
How did the large bloke get large eating and drinking like that?
All that money and no plonk. Why? What is the point?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
My two penneth, Ruben & Joao both want to stay, they both love the life they have in 'outer" Wolverhampton, Lage wants them both to stay, but and its a big but, fosun want the money from Ruben sale, and Joaos wages, Ruben also wants European footie ( can't blame him for that he had a taste before covid landed) Ithink Fosun need to move heaven & earth to get them both to stay as well as adding more!

Last edited:

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any new rumors here, lads? Seems we’ve gone quiet.
They’re all scared to post in case the ITK super sleuth calls them out and asks them to;
  • name the source of the rumour, with 3 independent witnesses
  • provide 3 forms of ID (2 photographic)
  • provide photographic evidence that they were at Chorley
  • prove that they are not the Heron
  • provide penalty goalkeeping advice
giphy.gif

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I quite frequently bare my **** when I am in a car driving past the whorethorns! Not driving of course! I am afraid flicking the vs is far too tame!

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re all scared to post in case the ITK super sleuth calls them out and asks them to;
  • name the source of the rumour, with 3 independent witnesses
  • provide 3 forms of ID (2 photographic)
  • provide photographic evidence that they were at Chorley
  • prove that they are not the Heron
  • provide penalty goalkeeping advice
giphy.gif

54pr80s.png

I have (AI) proof I was at Chorley!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Id take that logic on there being some good players up there and people would be foolish to ignore it.

Watch Rangers much? Or just the final that was lost on penalties.
I'd definitely take Tavernier, McGovern, and maybe Morelos. I watch them occasionally and they overperformed in Europe, but they do have a few decent players. I'd like us not to rule out north of the border, as I think we over rely on Mendes and Portugal, but I wouldn't get carried away about Rangers' players...

D

Deleted member (smith)

I heard in the pub that the transfer window opens on June 10 at 23.00 BST but the Jeff Shi will not make any announcements because it’s past his bedtime .

Don’t be silly….I heard we have 3 deals ready to register on the deadline and Jeff will announce them on saturday

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
****ed on them bennies gate many a time when driving my lorry into the bakery opposite had to be done 3 am in the morning nobody about .
when my lad did work experience the company he was with delivered to the poorthorns every day when they were building? the smethwick end,he always had his Wolves top on and spat on the pitch,very childish i know but had to be done and i upped his pocket money

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't spread this around, I heard this in good faith from a mate who was in a pub, standing close to someone who looked a bit like they may have been a relative of an ex player, who apparently was "in the know".

He reckons we might be after a midfielder from Portugal of all places. I think he said his name is 'Joe Palinna'

Probably nothing in it. Has anyone on here heard of him?

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumour that most our squad are actually girls in disguise , someone on tik tok says they’ve got the picture’s to prove it

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't spread this around, I heard this in good faith from a mate who was in a pub, standing close to someone who looked a bit like they may have been a relative of an ex player, who apparently was "in the know".

He reckons we might be after a midfielder from Portugal of all places. I think he said his name is 'Joe Palinna'

Probably nothing in it. Has anyone on here heard of him?
According to someone on another thread, this one has legs which is always a pretty good attribute in a new signing.

The poster did say the deal could get sabotaged though…legs chopped off from under him maybe

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So to summarise - please stay Ruben. Commuting to work is crap.
****ed on them bennies gate many a time when driving my lorry into the bakery opposite had to be done 3 am in the morning nobody about .

I hope you washed your hands before unloading...or then again, in that area, maybe not....

Mum...this bread tastes funny....

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right here goes, my first actual peice of ITK, 3rd hand but from some one who has got it from within the club.

I am not saying this particular earth shattering but here goes.

The club have been surprised at the lack of market for Neves. They don't know if its just timing or if its price, but the suspected bidders appear to be priotising other targets. There is also a suggestion that Neves himself is having second thoughts because he is settled here and is pretty much a guaranteed starter.

The view us its still 60/40 on him going, but it's no where near as certain as it once was.

I was told this today, and how they came by the information. I 100% believe information was the case last week.

wanderer89

Reaction score
Right here goes, my first actual peice of ITK, 3rd hand but from some one who has got it from within the club.

I am not saying this particular earth shattering but here goes.

The club have been surprised at the lack of market for Neves. They don't know if its just timing or if its price, but the suspected bidders appear to be priotising other targets. There is also a suggestion that Neves himself is having second thoughts because he is settled here and is pretty much a guaranteed starter.

The view us its still 60/40 on him going, but it's no where near as certain as it once was.

I was told this today, and how they came by the information. I 100% believe information was the case last week.
That's what I was wondering. We're not going after Palhinha now because Neves is staying and we just need a midfielder to compliment him (Nunes), leaving Mouthinho and Leander to come in when we need them.

Back
Top Bottom