Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Bigcheese

Reaction score
A mate was telling me this morning that there will be no incoming transfers till lopetegui is in charge.
Said he'd been told Bruno was a dead man walking as far as fosun are concerned.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A mate was telling me this morning that there will be no incoming transfers till lopetegui is in charge.

Obviously this is the pub thread so no-one is claiming credibility here but thought Lopetegui was staying at Sevilla?

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously this is the pub thread so no-one is claiming credibility here but thought Lopetegui was staying at Sevilla?
He was leaving a couple of months ago, then we got linked, and now he's staying. So he could be staying, but it could also be Sevilla have seen an easy opportunity to get a couple of million in compensation rather than give any kind of pay off

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have no idea if this is true but believe what we need above all else is clarity on the way forward. Fosun need to clearly either back or sack Lage and to do it soon. I know that some in here think that l have a down on Lage, and truthfully l don't rate him, but the current situation isn't fair on anyone including him.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I have no idea if this is true but believe what we need above all else is clarity on the way forward. Fosun need to clearly either back or sack Lage and to do it soon. I know that some in here think that l have a down on Lage, and truthfully l don't rate him, but the current situation isn't fair on anyone including him.
They may be backing him right now, and no -one on here will know about it, because the club do business behind closed doors.
Is that the right policy? Maybe, but as fans we all want to know what the future holds. Not sure that will happen the way we want it to. Patience is a virtue i've been told.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will have a least another 10 days or so,before we see the first....
WOW I day see that coming. :tonguewink:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does your mate have have links to the club?

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What current situation?

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am sure we will be first to be told.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not calling you out specifically, as obviously it’s just a rumour and something you’ve heard which you’re sharing..

But I find it hard to believe there’d be zero incomings at all till Lopetegui, or any new manager comes in, when it’s well reported that we’re already in talks for Palhinha and that we had agreed a pre-contract for Marquinhos to join us on July 14th (before the legal trouble with Arsenal and São Paolo came about).

If Bruno is supposedly toast though, then the time to replace him is wearing awfully thin. It was exactly this date 5 years ago when Lambert was given the boot and he was replaced with Nuno a day later!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Can't say fairer than that

Bigcheese

Reaction score
Not calling you out specifically, as obviously it’s just a rumour and something you’ve heard which you’re sharing..

But I find it hard to believe there’d be zero incomings at all till Lopetegui, or any new manager comes in, when it’s well reported that we’re already in talks for Palhinha and that we had agreed a pre-contract for Marquinhos to join us on July 14th (before the legal trouble with Arsenal and São Paolo came about).

If Bruno is supposedly toast though, then the time to replace him is wearing awfully thin. It was exactly this date 5 years ago when Lambert was given the boot and he was replaced with Nuno a day later!
Just passing on what I was told by a mate this morning

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
Just like to clarify… No club can sign anyone until the transfer market opens. So clubs have just decided to announce them early, however cannot officially confirm the until next week.

Wolves aren’t that type of club… we have probably one or two lined up. But will wait until next week… after all what’s the rush!?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just like to clarify… No club can sign anyone until the transfer market opens. So clubs have just decided to announce them early, however cannot officially confirm the until next week.

Wolves aren’t that type of club… we have probably one or two lined up. But will wait until next week… after all what’s the rush!?
They is a rumour Villa announced Diego Carlos before he had even had a medical...

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes I'm sure you're right and Bruno did say he wanted them in early. I guess pre season starts near the start of July this year. Should be a very busy June.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves Trust have announced that they will no longer be holding their meetings in the Emerald Club but in the premises nextdoor.

They will be meeting in the wallpaper section of Untouchables as this will enable them to paper over the cracks more easily.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can I just remind everyone this is the pub rumours thread so please don't have a go at people for sources and the like the whole point of the thread is random rumour

if this is a pub rumour thread and everything on it is a pub rumour, should we believe someone saying don't have a go at people starting pub rumours. maybe this is a pub rumour too

or maybe my comment now is just a pub rumour too

*allegedly*

SE_Wolves

Reaction score
Jeremy Marquez from Atlas is what I’ve been told from Mexico, after hearing the Ask Wolves stuff about signing the next Mexican big thing etc, it seems to add together. I watch a lot of Liga MX and this lad has a hell of a lot of talent, CM, feisty but has a lot of flair. Only 21 but honestly think he could slot right into the team.

HowfenWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Pointless doing a rumour thread after listening to Shi. No respect for the fans, the club and no ambition. Genuinely feel let down. Prove me wrong.

I think its more a bit of fun really . the reality as we know will be quite different. Our 'activity' will probably be on the last day as the window closes

Back
Top Bottom