Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
Love this time of year with the rumours. Lopitigue (spelling) would be a great appointment

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I heard a little while ago PSG have a midfielder moving on and have been tracking Neves. No idea if true or not, came from a mate who is a top 6 PL club senior manager. Has given me stuff that turned out to be true, but also stuff that failed to materialise (although I'm pretty sure it wasn't without unforeseen obstacles) in the past.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doncks to italy would probably suit everyone well. He's not actually a bad player but be's so defensively minded which is why he'd frustrating.

Tbf all the rumours make sense but it'd be a hell of a rebuild. I can see coady going to everton or newcastle but if he and neves are going, we're going to be very short of senior players who are natural leaders.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just cannot see Coady gewin to Everton.The ony way he'd sign for them is if they gave him massive,and I mean MASSIVE wages.And I don't think he's that money motivated.It would certainly **** his Liverpool
mates off.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We went to a Wolves night at my local a couple of weeks ago. They opened the floor to questions from the audience and I asked Bully, Thommo and Daley if Ryan Bennett ****** Jota's missus. They all laughed but refused to comment, make of that what you will...
I'd hazard a guess and say (a) they didn't know and (b) they thought you are a classless ******** for asking a question like that in public.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Try not to cry x
I'd be interested to hear how you phrased the question, and what the audience's reaction was. Was it 'Do any of you know whether Ryan Bennett was ****ging Jota's missus?' ?

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As long as you take it all with a pinch of salt, it's ok, be nice to have a few rumours with a bit of substance to it aswel.I can't see Lage going anywhere unfortunately, he's already planning for next year.

cowshed

Reaction score
Just add a bit of info on point 2 (heard from a work colleague who has a contact) - when he was injured, Neves and Mendes attended a meeting in a hotel in Liverpool with representatives from an interested club (no idea which one).

Same source also told me the reason Neto isn't performing to his best is because he's very frustrated that the bird he's dating in Portugal doesn't want to move to Wolverhampton and he wants to be with her.
He can get Toti at the Mol

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not manager related but my drunken mate says we have picked up Ivan Tony. He also said he is having the snip…
I think he means we're buying Tony Ivan, the 14-year-old Willenhall striker, for a snip of a price.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great thread and agree ‘Rumours from the pub’ thread needs to stay, as this thread needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, and no-one claims to be ITK.

my two pub rumours are…
1. Hwang apparently is already gone. Despite us buying him in January.
2. Wolves will listen to offers from Newcastle for Coady.

like i say, totally bull**** probably, but thats what i heard down the pub.
So how much do you think Grasshoppers will be paying for Hwang? :grinning:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a mate who lives in Burnley....he heard the reason Sean Dyche left Burnley was cause Wolves approached him in March to be their manager next season...

Sean Dyche was watching Gibbs white on Wednesday at forest v Sheffield utd as he was planning for next season

Jeff had already said the budget for baby oil we was using for adama will be made available for throat lozenges for next season...

There is more truth in that and evidence than there is for Lopetugui....

Last edited:

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that were the case wouldn't Burnley have kept him and claimed compo from us?

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As long as you take it all with a pinch of salt, it's ok, be nice to have a few rumours with a bit of substance to it aswel.I can't see Lage going anywhere unfortunately, he's already planning for next year.

Agreed, don't think he's going anywhere. Fosun aren't going to sack him for a top half finish regardless of the rights and wrongs of what happened in the last few months.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I knew about Neves ages ago said about he will have to leave people didn’t really understand the self sufficient model

Coady to Newcastle would be good for the club while he has a sell on fee

One of Semedo or Jonny to be sold?

Moutinho would be a good player coach would he accept that role? Talks ongoing

Dendoncker to Lazio for £25M - on the lap of honour it looked like he was waving the fans goodbye to me!!
Fingers crossed Dendocker goes

Nige

Reaction score
Good managers win big trophies. That he has done.

Sevilla, Spain, Porto.. Win percentage of well over 65% for all.
As a manager he has won one He won the Europa league with Sevilla...
He turned us down for Spain where he got sacked for being chased by Real Madrid and then got sacked by them !!!
His overall win % is 54% And has never managed in the PL.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a manager he has won one He won the Europa league with Sevilla...
He turned us down for Spain where he got sacked for being chased by Real Madrid and then got sacked by them !!!
His overall win % is 54% And has never managed in the PL.
He took the Spain job before we were able to offer him the job as the takeover took longer than expected. So whilst we might have talked to him and we may have wanted him Spain came in first.

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Pitchforks at the ready lads and lasses, I’ve got some rumours from the pub grapevine:

- Neves is packed and ready to go
- Donk wants out
- Silva also wants out but wants to stay in the PL. However, the only interest so far has been from abroad.

Release the hounds, I’ve already started running!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pitchforks at the ready lads and lasses, I’ve got some rumours from the pub grapevine:

- Donk wants out
- Silva also wants out but wants to stay in the PL. However, the only interest so far has been from abroad.

Heard of the last that wants out but mostly due to Lage.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

- Donk wants out

The Silva rumour is the only one different from 2&3 or is that 1&4 or 1&2…..arrrrggh haha

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No wonder Silva wants out. He hardly played at all for the first part of the season and when he did start to play, it was still only sporadic. Also even when playing well, he's been subbed early a few times.

I'd personally really hoped that Lage coming in would help our younger players kick on, but Hoever hasn't improved and hardly plays, Silva seems better, but hardly plays. Cundle seems okay, but Lage rarely paying him suggests he's not ready to have an impact. Toti has done well, but can Lage be credited with thar development or do we've to give credit to Grasshoppers?

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No wonder Silva wants out. He hardly played at all for the first part of the season and when he did start to play, it was still only sporadic. Also even when playing well, he's been subbed early a few times.

I'd personally really hoped that Lage coming in would help our younger players kick on, but Hoever hasn't improved and hardly plays, Silva seems better, but hardly plays. Cundle seems okay, but Lage rarely paying him suggests he's not ready to have an impact. Toti has done well, but can Lage be credited with thar development or do we've to give credit to Grasshoppers?

I wouldn't say Lage has actually improved any of our players, perhaps Semedo but was that him or just Semedo settling into the league, he mainly just had the players Nuno lost to injury return and we were back to being hard to score past again as a result.

Back
Top Bottom