Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember sombody on here saying he signed a new one. Can't see it anywhere online. But why make him come in to train if he's leaving.

Maybe they didn't make him? He could just be staying fit and still talking to them?

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I remember sombody on here saying he signed a new one. Can't see it anywhere online. But why make him come in to train if he's leaving.

Because he's still under contract and needs to keep fit.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Martim Neto & Xeka would be two good players on free transfers if I was going to gamble money. I think we will sign one of them. Both out of contract and central midfielders oh and Portuguese!

We will just have to wait and see, I have no faith in our recruitment team at the moment

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Martim Neto & Xeka would be two good players on free transfers if I was going to gamble money. I think we will sign one of them. Both out of contract and central midfielders oh and Portuguese!

We will just have to wait and see, I have no faith in our recruitment team at the moment
If you don't mind me saying so, that post exactly reflects the conflicting emotions of the last couple of weeks! Let's hope your first paragraph is the right one!

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love the way Google Translate works - it reads

Wolves from England have made an offer of 3.6 million dollars to the University of Chile to keep Darío Osorio

First thoughts are he must be bad to pay that much for another club to keep him. Second thoughts are it’s nice to see the us giving the PL1 a good go.

It’s a typical Wolves signing. No one will have heard of him or seen him play unless they have too much time on the hands, suffer insomnia, don’t leave the house and want to max their TV subscriptions. As I know there are lots like that on the mix I’m expecting a full break down on his strengths and weaknesses. :)

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolves from England have made an offer of 3.6 million dollars to the University of Chile to keep Darío Osorio

First thoughts are he must be bad to pay that much for another club to keep him. Second thoughts are it’s nice to see the us giving the PL1 a good go.

It’s a typical Wolves signing. No one will have heard of him or seen him play unless they have too much time on the hands, suffer insomnia, don’t leave the house and want to max their TV subscriptions. As I know there are lots like that on the mix I’m expecting a full break down on his strengths and weaknesses. :)
Strengths and weaknesses from the mix? Well, weaknesses maybe.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Doubtless there will be experts basing their opinions on the doubtless copious YouTube coverage of his whole eight appearances.....

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
looking at his Wikipedia he looks to have a good youth pedigree but little or no first team experience. Looks like an u23 or Grasshoppers "one for the future" to me

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
looking at his Wikipedia he looks to have a good youth pedigree but little or no first team experience. Looks like an u23 or Grasshoppers "one for the future" to me

He's played for Chile first team and broke into his clubs side making 12 appearances. He was born in 2004. But I'd definitely think he's off to Grasshoppers or that Portuguese side.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a real talent. Joao Moutinho replacement.
Having watched Benfica in the youth league, I wouldn’t say he’s like Joao in style at all. Copied and pasted from a post I made on him the other month, but point still stands:

“He looked great in the Benfica team that just won the Youth Champions League this year with 4g + 3a in 10 games, and Benfica fans want him desperately to renew and involved in the first team ASAP.

Obviously not saying he’s as good, but he reminds me a little bit of a Kevin De Bruyne/Bruno Fernandes style of player. Very technical & has the football intelligence to go with it, an eye for goal as a midfielder, can link up play and provide that killer pass between the lines, has a good engine on him… he’s also Pedro’s cousin too which would hopefully mean he’d settle in just fine should we get him.

In addition to Neto, quite a few players from the Benfica team that won the Youth league this year look really promising. Diego Moreira, Cher Ndour, Henrique & Tomás Araújo just to name a few.”

Adding onto that post, i’d say if I could pick two players from their winning youth league team to raid it would be Neto and Diego Moreira. The latter is younger at only 17 and would probably need a year or so before being ready, but he looks a real gem of a player. (I would include Henrique Aruajo in this, but he is clearly a level above the u19s side that won the youth league. He was only called up to play in the final for extra firepower up top, and it certainly worked as he scored a hattrick in their 6-0 hammering of Salzburg).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom